Fuck you too

Fuck you too.

but why do russians on Sup Forums dislike chinks tho

japs are not chinks

Fuck off white nigger. You were born with the wrong skin color.

explain it to turks

>Greece

Why do Greeks like yall

what did you contribute to this world? and your wife, China is shit.

le "our orthodox brothers who will help us take back Constantinople" meme

It's Russia's influence, not the Russians themselves
Most people actually like you and just hate Putin

wat did you do against Peru and Brazil?

piss off nip

no, fuck you

didn't they want to take constantinople for themselves in ww1, kek

yeah, 99 percent of Russians approve Putlin's aggressions. Russians=Russian government.

have you seen russians? they all behave like their meme representation
you'd think all these road rage and bydlo videos have to come from somewhere, no?
and russians overwhelmingly support putin because they are retards who like to suffer in the name of "stability"

I think he's right.
Russia is viewed mostly positivly but you should spend your money rather on anti-corruption, try to fight the massive drug abuse and fix the horrobly infrastructure mess you have instead of violating airspace all the time or threathen your neighbours. European Union and Russian Federation, two partners for a better world. It could be.

get fucked kraut, you stupid nigger
there is no fixing russia except balkanizing it

I like Russia :3
>aggressions
>implying

Russia in WW1 was in no position to take anything, they where in the middle of a civil war and where destroyed by the middlepowers

fags like you disgust me

I didn't imply otherwise? they've entered the war with the goal of annexing teritory

Чoмy тaкиe пoкaзaтeли y хaкaccии?

>t. Butthurt non-country

Wikipedia saiy there 13 points plan included constantinopel and the ägeis islands

Чтo тaкoe хaкaccия?

t. retarded nigger who likes the people who want him dead
that's what I've said
I was implying that constantinople was claimed greek territory and greeks love their orthodox brothers who entered the war to annex their land, which is a contradiction

An, okay, yeah that was pretty gay but Zar Nickolaus II was a pretty gay leader to start with

>people who want him dead
Nah. You're just a retarded buttmad gypsy with a complex.

I like you guys though

Please explain to me how Russia is a force for good in any way, apart from being anti-terrorist

How can you blame people?

What good does Russia do in the world besides the recent rare good deed of killing Syrian rebels?

Opposing globalism and US-Israeli hegemony. Russia is a necessary counter balance in the world. The war in Syria is a great example of that.

nips haven't done and don't do anything good to anyone yet everyone loves them for some reason. not fair

really wonder why

greeks are submissive animals; they can't live without a master

Пoчeмy нe нa cтpoйкe?

still you can't win

Why are we so perfect?

We love you. How can't you see?

>China
>74

only one that matters desu

pooland is not much different

Russians have feelings?

nice U.K.!

t. russian propaganda ministry

Russia looks like Poland in the late 90s/early 2000.

The best option is to be a small country with no influence.

Name ONE reason why someone should love Russia

Do you think insects have feelings? They just move, don't feel,

Anime and manga alone are more positive than most nations on Earth have done.

why the fuck do so many people have a negative view of South Korea?

because they are the bitch of USA

Poland looks like Russia in 1920s, m8

Can you find the Levada center poll done on Russians view of other countries?
I can't find it anymore.

looks pretty neutral tho

So is Japan, but it's not as bad?
48:29
compared to
34:34

wait i'm retarded..

I'm truly amazed that 29% of non-Russians view Russia positively. Should be closer to 0%.

Quite please with our opinions tbph. Very biased towards the west but not totally blindly. Interesting that we actually put China's influence as more positive than America's influence. But that'd change very quickly if China was actually top dog.

>View of Israel's influence
>Germany 67% negative

OY VEY

But it's italy right there

Gooks?

>anglo-jew circlejerk hating they can't cuck
whoa who could have known

strangely enough, Japs tend to refuse to answer clearly in the case they don't know of most of the countries. fucking pussy

The difference between international opinions on the US and Canada are really staggering when you consider how unbelievably close we are to them when it comes to foreign policy. NATO, NORAD, Five Eyes, and so on. Not to mention that we basically share a culture (latino and french minorities notwithstanding).

>strangely enough, Japs tend to refuse to answer clearly in the case they don't know of most of the countries.

That's what more people should do.

Why the fuck are we so positive?
Everyone hates us, this is faked

The workaround exists. I think Russia should create more English news outlet. The only reason people like USA more is because they actually know about them. We don't know how many things about USA we have read is a lie, but we at least get to read about them.

Imagine the world where CNN and Hollywood have no influence while RT and Eduard Khil reign supreme.

Japan doesn't even hate Russia. I assume it's at 30-40, which isn't low considered how everyone hates you.

>>aggressions
>>implying

>annexing neighbor's territory
>not aggression

>US-Israeli hegemony.
>-Israeli
You hang out on Sup Forums don't you?

Don't forget Nintendo

What the fuck are Canada or S.Africa influencing?

Wow the Germans really don't like China. I'm a little curious as to why.

>Japs tend to refuse to answer clearly in the case they don't know of most of the countries.
I wish people here took that approach.

Why does the greek loves the ruskie?

>The workaround exists. I think Russia should create more English news outlet
If it's another RT it won't help. Also, they don't have soft power like we do and that goes a long way.

Russia is a sick man of the world. Now, when the only source of their income: oil and gas, become cheaper and cheaper - due to global energetical revolution - they will try to use their army to conquer, rob and ensave multiple nations. Their oligarchic Jewry wants to have millions of slaves working on them in time when oil stops being a source of income. That's why the only language of communication with these subhuman asiatic animals is spending more money on army and arming your society to teeth. Here in Poland we stopped having any diplomatic relations with them, because talking to them is pointless. They understand only argument of strenght.

>Wow the Germans really don't like China. I'm a little curious as to why.

Because German economy is based on export, and the Chinese are currently the biggest exporter in the world, systematically removing German shit from global markets.

>views of Germanys influence
>sees pic

I don't get it

>Canada's influence

lmfao. we have no influence beyond supporting fag rights

Sup Forums isn't the world...

I've heard some Sup Forumstier shit about us irl tho

From whom? Obviously there are people holding these opinions irl but I'd think they are a minority.

>france likes us more than we like them
huh

when I was 11 on France holiday some french icecream guy gave me a smaller ball of icecream after I spoke german. Fucking racist frog I'm tellin ya.

The rest is pretty much just stuff I hear or read from other people.
I admit I probably seem very paranoid but you have to be a very naive if you actually believe those numbers.
>UK 86
>France 83
>USA 73

No, we hate them because they produce literally shit, keep cheating everywhere they can and because they are generally subhumans who can't invent but only steal

>9365938▶
>
>Why the fuck are we so positive?
>Everyone hates us, this is faked

i dont hate germany

S-P-A-C-E

>you have to be a very naive if you actually believe those numbers.
You're probably right there.
>when I was 11 on France holiday some french icecream guy gave me a smaller ball of icecream after I spoke german. Fucking racist frog I'm tellin ya.
Are you sure that's not something an 11 year old might overreact to and remember incorrectly?
Thanks Juan, I like Mexico now.

you are welcome muhamed ;^)

delete, now