Anna Kendrick

Is she a good actress or just eyecandy?

she was good in up in the air but it's been a few years since i've seen her do anything good

H A L I T O S I S

She's a cute. CUTE! I want her to piss in my mouth t b h

>she will never lick the cheese from your penis
>she will never nibble your nuts

Feelsbad.jpg

neither, fuck

I think she's funny looking, It's difficult to describe but it's like her mouth is too small for her skull and it looks like it's going to tear open at the corners every time she talks.

she's really hot but only if you're a closet furry who want your women to have animal features - in this case strong STRONG rodent features.

to everyone else she's disgusting and she has hired a few firms to flood the internet with pro anna bullshit. it fills me with joy to see nothing but negative replies to that sort of shilling.

imagine to lick her pusy i wonder how hairy

T H I C C

I wish I could see Mistress T and Anna Kendrick in a lesbian cuckold scene

She has the shape of a midget.

She IS a midget

Coke Rat: 1,57 m
Princess Felicity: 1,59 m

Do actresses under 160 cm even get taken seriously? Has Kendrick ever played a non-comedic role?

>yfw Anna Kendrick and Elizabeth Banks reboot the Big Shoe

Anna Kendrick is said to have a fur burger so dense, that she must often use surgical shears to cleave an opening in her woolly pubic mound.

You mean rat candy?

>Kendrick is 157
Well I am erect now

Wow go on

she's got some advanced technical theatre skills re dance song etc

mid tier actress but she may have found a lucrative niche audience

>eyecandy

Rat fetishists are disgusting.

she's neither, the rodent faced bitch

CHEESE

She was in a musical. Cinderella?

Never watch an interview with her if you like her. She can't keep a conversation going to save her life. It's almost as if she is dependent on script writers to come up with her every thought.