Anakin, you're breaking my balls!

Anakin, you're breaking my balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8FUUzmaCxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch it, Padsy

go home and kill your fucking younglings

It's some sad shit.
Motherfucker said he didn't want to live no more.

He jumped.

No matter how moody I get, shitposts like this thread never fail to make me laugh.

Thank you based anons, you are the dreamers.

>Anakino, you belong to the the family, LA COSA NOSTRA

>why dont you go home and get your FUCKIN podracer

>YOU MADE HER GET ALL FUCKIN' FRESH!
>YOU HAVE DONE THAT YOURSELF, YOU INSULTED HER A LITTLE BIT

ONLY A MOULI DEALS IN ABSOLUTES

No more races, Padme.

I said I don't race pods no more, maybe you didn't hear, you been in the senate a long time

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero?

Oh! Look at the mouth on this prick

>My weakness. Sometimes I think it's in my midichlorians. My order took shit from the Empire the minute we got off Coruscant.

>What are ya talkin' about?

>BEN KENOBI. That's MY fuckin' legacy. No more, Luke. No more of this.

Don Shievo sends his regards

He was a good capo.

UNLIMITED GABAGOOL

I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend went out and slaughtered a horde of sandpeople and gave them a lightsaber to hide.

But I didn't. I got to admit the truth - it turned me on.

lol

ey, ani all dressed up, all grown up and doing the sith. Look at this!

>i rolled around with kids like that in the grassy meadows when i was in naboo. fuckin break up my party

>I thought not. It's not a story the Feds would It's a paisan legend. Big Pussy was a wiseguy of the family who lived many years ago. He was so powerful and so connected that he could use the family to influence the bookies to create dough. He had such a knowledge of the old country that he could even keep the balls he cared about from breaking.
>The omerta is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his gabagool, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, and then one night, his apprentice busted his balls in front of his crew. Ironic. He could save others from disrespect, but not himself.

Get this through your head you Jedi motherfucker, you. You only exist out here because of me. That's the only reason. Without me, you, personally, every fuckin' sith skell around'll take a piece of your fuckin' Jedi ass. Then where you gonna go? You're fuckin' warned. Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again. You motherfucker, you.

nice fuckin game. nice fuckin game.

kek

>Cash will do fine.
>No, it won't-a! What? You think you're some kind of wiseguy, waving your piece around like that? I'm a Jew. Silly tricks don't work on me. Only money. No money, no gabagool, no deal!

wanga creesi

underrated

watch it mon

You got boarded? Fuck you, pay me!
You got picked up by an Imperial tractor beam near Alderaan? Fuck you, pay me!
You were helping to destroy the Death Star, huh? Fuck you, pay me!

Anakin: [narrating] For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a Jedi. To me that was better than being the Senate. To be a Jedi was to own the galaxy.

you know ive been working for a sith lord, right Ben?

I swear to my fucking mother, if you touch her again, YOU'RE DEAD.

>I'm gonna go get the holo, the holo

>When they found Han in the Jabba's palace, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THE JEDI WERE LOOKING TO GET FUCKING FRESH

I must be loyle to my council

You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. You know that?

have we started the fire?

WHOAAAAAA!

>tfw Palpatine got whacked

fucking kek

OBI WAN CAN YOU PLEASE
SHUT THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!

hey why don't you go fuck yourself Chewie!

It's a Quarrenian message. It means Obi-Wan sleeps with Mon Calamari.

its my boy Obi Wan I havent seen him in 20 years and hes getting all fresh ovah here. Im just bustin your bawls ovah here. Relax. We're all jedi here. Now go home and get your fucking lightsaber.

>Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in
what did obi wan mean by this?

I like this one. One dog has the high ground, the other dog has the low ground, and this guy's sayin', "Don't try it."

He does these impersonations, you'd swear it was the real people

Republic Credits? Fuck you, pay me

>Lord Vader, I'm Jedi Council

>Way Down Below The Ocean starts playing

>Anybody seen Han? Anybody know why Han did Bobby Greedo?

Didn't I day not to fucking buy anything? Didn't I say that?

hahaha

Finally a quality thread, god bless you all.

>Obi still visible behind him

Come on, at least try

kys yourself

That's such a good point user, now that you mention it I see that it is a good meme after all

kek

FUCK YES. THANK YOU

FUCKINGKEK

Jar Jar Ginsberg the Hasidic Homeboy

kek

Don't eat the force grandma, it's full of fats and midicholorians

The Force? Ova hee

Kek

Now go home and get your fucking lightsaber

I love you

I knew everybody and everybody knew me.

Sometimes the smugglers would pull up and watto would let me park their podracers.

Here I am, this little kid, I can't even see over the steering wheel, and I'm parking podracers

youtube.com/watch?v=A8FUUzmaCxc

I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend slaughtered a village. But I didn't. I gotta admit, it turned me on.

This kid was great, I used to call him Good-friend Ani, I swear to good, he'd make your sith lords look like fucking sand people. He was terrific, he was the best and he got a lotta midichlorians from it too.

Obi, when are you gonna settle down? like your friend Anakin he's got a nice girl

HAHAHAHA, i bursted into laughter

keep him here, keep him fucking here..

Yes, I was once a made guy...the same as your father. He was the best shoe-shiner in the state - he'd make your shoes look like fucking mirrors - and he made a lot of credits too.

He was a good fella.

We owned the senate, and Qui-Gon had this wonderful system for destroying the droids. He used the lightsaber, and he used to slice them so thin that they would liquify in the pan with just a little oil

Underrated

Hed shine ya droids they look like mirrors!

lmao

From my point of view, the Cicero family is evil.

you motherfucker

Kek

>It seems, in your anger, you insulted her a little bit

>get like a dozen posts into the thread
>can't stop laughing at every post
Star Wars-posting and Sopranos-posting are my two favorite things on this board.

>Way Down Below The Ocean starts playing
It's Atlantis you dumb fuck

Have the drink with me

he was a hoar!

I don't get it.

Fresh off the boat from reddit, huh? While we appreciate that new posters have to come from somewhere, we do have to insist that you lurk more so as to better assimilate with our culture.

Jesus Christ MAD TV really was better than SNL. I was lied to as a kid!

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI'S OVER HERE, HE'S HUGGIN AND KISSIN OVER HERE AND TWO MINUTES LATER HE'S ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN JERK

My sides

>Are you an angel?
>What?
>An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
>You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
>You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a Gungan, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

In Naboo, Dinner was always a big thing. We had a fruit course and then salad or fish.
Anakin did the prep work. He was having forbidden affair with me and he had a system for doing pears.
He used a butter knife and he sliced it so thick he used to made it float around with a little cgi

>Opening scene of ANH
>Stormtroopers massacre rebel scum
>Vader enters
>Freezeframe
>As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Sith Lord
>Imperial March blasts
>To me, being a Sith Lord was better than being Chancellor of the Galactic Republic
>Even before I walked into the Jedi temple to murder younglings, I always new I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew I belonged