So?

so?

This jaundice ridden faggot wouldnt last 6 waves

66 hours

without any weapons?

each kid would require a few seconds to punch and kick them. that would be a lot of energy per wave. also they could hit your balls hard enough to make it painful so you'd need to move a lot.

don't think I could go much more than 3 waves but who knows what one is capable of when the adrenaline is flowing.

It depends on the viciousness of each child, but it would be a maximum of 50, because according to the question we're only allowed to beat up 2nd graders. When the 5th grader comes along it's an automatic game over.

You need strategy. You have to one hit each of them. So, a lot of dick kicks or stomach punches to knock the wind out of them.

Do you get immunity from law enforcement/public backlash for beating up these kids?
Is it a closed arena?
Are they armed?
Are the waves timed, or is it that when the tenth kid goes down the next wave comes out?

It doesn't say anything about being "only allowed to beat up 2nd graders," though.

Can we pick up weapons? I pulled a muscle on my right arm recently and need all the help I can get.

it's not that easy though since they come all at once.

>when the tenth kid goes down the next wave comes out

brilliant. we can just sit on the last kid for a while to rest up.

>pick up kid
>hold him by ankles
>do whirlwind

there's only one way to find out. send them in. I'm ready.

other kids would just back up. you wasted a bunch of time and energy on this retarded move and all it did was getting yourself and one kid dizzy. the next wave is about to come. you're fucked, user. YOU'RE FUCKED.

Can I have a crowbar and brass knuckles?
It would raise my efficiency 10X and guarantee 1 hit kills.

It's only asking how many 2nd graders you think you could beat up. If you really want to beat up a 5th grader at your own choosing then you're a fucking sociopath.

>strips off
>applies vaseline to body
now hang on to your fillings, alright? Cause it's gonna get fucking leary.

>Climb to high area
>Sit
haha owned

If they are girls, I'd let them beat me up while I masturbate

Crowbar or steel pipe. Brass knuckles wouldn't help if the kids can't get close.

OP, can we have a ruling on melee weapons?

This image is reddit as fuck it's embarrassing this thread is even getting replies

What kind of armour can I get? What about weapons? I think I can go on pretty long with a longsword or katana or something.

Until I get tired enough to fuck up something and one of the little shits headbutts my crotch or something like that. And I'm tall, so most of the time I'd be kicking and punching downwards in the head, which is not really optimal for endurance.
So can't see me lasting much more than 3 waves I think. Would double if I'd have a bat or a telescopic stick

knock one out and use it as a mace. after a while they would pile up, use the pile of knocked out 2nd graders to protect legs and balls.

Eventually I could make brass knuckles made out of kidteeth.

By piling up knocked out kids their range would be too limited for their short arms.

Psychological warfare is also part of it. Using kidteeth and kid blood for warpaint + screaming like a crazy lunatic could prove demoralizing for the kids.

I know how to fix it to suit Sup Forums "how many 2nd graders you think you could rape if they came at you in waves of 10"

elementary school holocaust would occur

what gun do i have?

We did drills for my job where we had to fend off two attackers for two minutes with a foam baton. All the had was kick bags. I can say that is the most tired I have ever been in my life. So after a few waves, even with 2nd graders your body would be tired from running and striking and they would swarm you.

>yfw Barron Trump is the first 5th grader boss

i'm fucked he's like the size of an adult

Not if you get high on speed beforehand.

It's okay to be wrong on the internet. It's fine to go "oh, sorry, I misread that" and shrug it off.

This guy has the right mindset

Do you start with high ground?

If not you could give yourself the high ground by standing on 2nd graders.

But they probably have the moral high ground.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

What job?

>knock one out and use it as a mace.
according to my 10s google search, the average weight of a 2nd grader is around 60 lbs, I don't know how strong you are, but even swinging around a 60 lbs "mace" around would have a good chance of dislocating your shoulders at full speed, not to mention dead organic weight is a lot harder to swing than say, 60 lbs of steel condensed in a bar since the weight isn't as evenly distributed

This OP, I need some rulings.

Is it just a flat plane or is there high ground?