Well shills, why aren't you interested in the polls today?

Well shills, why aren't you interested in the polls today?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rasmussen

4 polls came out today
3 had clinton ahead

Pollster site doesn't have -Stein or Berg in the name.

So it isn't in the favor, so they don't care.

>trusting polls
>ever

Lmao, all month we've heard about how polls aren't biased, now that he's ahead in one they're biased again.
Don't get me wrong, he still has work to do if he wants to win in November, but he's starting to reclose the gap

shut the fuck up.
you're no better than them.
Election is in NOVEMBER
N O V E M B E R

Quit being a little bitch about polls. Don't stoop to their levels.

>still thinking Trump has a chance.

You people will become the next bernouts and it will be glorious.

Why are trump fags shilling this poll with a sample size of 1000? Mean while all other polls show him losing to hillary

>shitty no name poll conducted by right-wingers
baka desu senpai

>Rasputin

Do you not know how polling works? Obviously not.

1000 is a good size to get a fairly accurate outcome if a real vote was going to be the same day. If you dismiss this one you have to dismiss virtually all the other polls, because they have a similar sample size as well.

I would be psyched for a Trump presidency, but he's bound to lose. There is no chance of him winning whatsoever.

Daily reminder that the Brexit was losing by 10 points in the """polls""" right up until the vote.

I'd give Trump an automatic 5 or 10 points extra in any poll, especially since most of his supporters still don't bother telling people they're voting for him.

>Rasmussen
>a no name poll

lol ok, way to prove you don't know what you are talking about, that said even as a Trump supporter I don't think any polls mean anything until at least October so I don't really give a shit about what any polls say right now.

So, polls are totally inaccurate.
People aren't admitting they are voting for Trump, but they are.

They're telling their wives and friends "Oh yes dear, Killary :)"

But really, Trump.

Trump's going to win.
Big league.

that gif is mesmerizing

This

>Trump has no chance
You must be a genius, since leftists everywhere, even way on the other side of the planet are scared he's going to be president. Why can't any other leftist on the planet share your confidence, must be because you're so fucking smart.

;^)

>Rasmussen is no name
lel

>no chance of him winning whatsoever
Good, fire all the shills then. They're a billion dollar waste of money.

Trump will not be stump

based on those numbers it looks like Johnson is doing well

Polls are bullshit either way. Are we to believe there are huge swaths of the country that are constantly changing their minds on who they are going to vote for?

>why yes, I have no humanity and am voting for Hillary.

no one has changed their mind. the liberal msm has been trying to assassinate trump since his press conference when he unloaded on them

He looks like Nosferatu now.

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

Polls are worthless

>unreliable source
>"i-if i crop the source maybe they won't notice"

not that subtle

>OP
>Literally one of the polls used by your source
>Cutting the date off months ago
>Literally a fake graph

10 cents bro, good work, keep it up

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

lol, u tried

>link shows clinton at +4.8
Remind me, why haven't we nuked Paris yet?

>Literally links the source he called unreliable

Are you mentally fucking retarded user ? That like i've provided isn't a source by itself, it's an average of an numerous numbers of polling agencies put together in a graph.

Are all trump shill that stupid ?

SHILLARYS FOR SHILLARY SHILLARY FOR SHILLARY SHILLARY FOR SHILLARY SHILLARYS FOR SHILLARY SHILLARY FOR SHILLARY SHILLARY FOR SHILLARY

Polls have been dishonest and self-exiling this whole campaign, even normies started to catch on to how consistently wrong they were, dishonest pollsters let Trump win a few to grab back credibility.
So you resume giving them attention? Also, Rasmussen is a right-wing polling outfit, this would be dismissed out of hand by Negligent Nate.

Tell me, user, is it more likely that this poll is biased, or that every other poll in the past was wrong?

isn't an argument.

being against abortion (which is directly killing a human being) is a lot different than caring about whether children should be cared for after birth.

Being against murder doesn't mean you need to support welfare and making sure poor people don't die.