He had an axe in his head throughout all of the movies?

he had an axe in his head throughout all of the movies?

Yes. That's why he spoke funny

"And my axe."

Thats why this happens

Jackson really should do the Silmarillion next.

what was Jackson thinking?

that can't be real
you made that, didnt you?

I've never been prouder to say that I have never seen these shitty movies

LoTR was GOAT but the Hobbit is garbage

Was that in the extended edition?

Yes it's fake. He spent thousands if not millions rendering CGI and hired the the original actors, acquired the costumes from Warner Bros, shot this on a green screen in his garage, made it into a webm just so he can shitpost on a meme board. I admire his dedication.

I don't see how people hate this
It's just dumb silly fun with hobbits and dwarfs
just stop taking yourself so seriously people

I can't think of a scene from any children's movie sillier than that webm.

>stop taking yourself so seriously
I take THE MOVIE seriously, not myself. Why? Because millions went into it, and they produce this fucking mess. They could have done this shit in 2 movies. Instead they did it with 3 and added so much extra stupid fan fiction tier shit.

The Hobbit movies make me sad. So much money and resources... And at least one decent actor ... Poured into such a terrible fucking adaptation, and depriving the world of a decent Hobbit movie for decades

The movie took itself seriously half of the time.
You can't have both. Either you do fun silly adventures or you have your epic battle fantasy.

>never seen the movies
>they are garbage tho

Dude at least watch them first before you say they are shit, even if it's mostly true. They have a few redeeming things - Smaug and Gollum are really good. The music is also nice. They don't come close to LOTR, but desu it felt nice to re-visit that universe with some fresh content

That webm almost gave me cancer.

Smaug was ruined by constantly cutting away from what was happening to see dwarfs doing bullshit that doesn't matter. And the "fight" later on made him into a dumb monster, which he really wasn't.

Gollum was indeed decent, but the first movie in general was the better of the three. When it actually fucking STARTED. It captured the tone of the story in a way that the next movies NEVER managed to do.

I'm not the kind of guy who insists on fantasy movies being completely realistic, but fuck, that's not how necks work.

wait, i dont remember this scene .

He spoke?

SMA-UH-OOG