What do you have to say for yourself America?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/315260082/Freddie-Gray-Caesar-Goodson-Motion-to-Dismiss-Brady-Violations-6-9-16
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that out of touch nigger.

didnt he die

I really wish King would cut the SJW shit. Why must he cuck himself day after day?

Hasn't he seen cops? Some people smash their head against the wall for fun.

Who?

Go listen to cousin Brucie you fucking bore.

literally who cares what an author of horror paperbacks who churns out 1 winner for every 9 dud books thinks?

>Guess he just died of trying to injure himself for litigation purposes after committing a crime and being specifically told not to stand up in a moving vehicle

Couldn't have been because he was throwing himself around in the backseat trying to hurt himself for some sweet settlement money 1 week after having spinal surgery

>Le overrated horror man
trash

Attention, which sells more shit. Social """issues""" is the hot topic at the moment.

Fuck you the thumbnail made me hungry for a drumstick and then I remembered where that image was from.

"killing" is not a legal definition, moron

Well, yes, in a sense he did "die of being black", i.e., he made a reckless, uncalculated decision characteristic of a low IQ individual with poor impulse control thus causing his own demise.

Start at page 22

scribd.com/doc/315260082/Freddie-Gray-Caesar-Goodson-Motion-to-Dismiss-Brady-Violations-6-9-16

> Guess he just died of being black.
If only.

Who cares what some posturing hack writer thinks?

obvious shoop

>no one is buying my books anymore in the age of social media
>please notice me

What have you done? Right. Fuck off leaf

>a cop arrests a nigger, a chink, and a spic
>charged with murder
>which one goes to jail?
The Cop

This right here.

copfag here...

gave me a sensible chuckle

I'd say that Stephen King should know a thing or two about people being killed by inanimate objects. The fucking van was probably assembled over an indian burial ground or whatever.

i fucking people died from being niggers.

oh wait, they do.

i wish they died faster from being niggers.

this is as good a thread as any.
does anyone have a source or pic of crime rates controlled for income disparity. like, documentation of middle class niggers still being more crime committing than middle class whites.

i know poor whites are less criminal than poor blacks.

faggot lives in Maine-- which has 0% blacks.

After he moves to Baltimore I'll consider what he says.

I'm not an old loser that no one cares about. That's a start.

this is why he died

fred gray killed himself by bashing himself around in the van.

there WAS testimony to this but it was "recanted" for some reason...cough...

>recanted
It was recanted because the DA is a filthy cunt who didn't want contradictory evidence that didn't fit the narrative, luckily they just pulled the gps of the car instead. But don't worry the DA is about to get assfucked and lose her job

Only two of those should be illegal. Why do people hate other people have fun?

>stephen king
>king
>kang

>tfw blacks don't just die from being black

things would be so much better

Name him a fucking white kid that got shot by a nigger in the face and ask if he even knows his name.

Pol unequivocally BTFO.

Witnessed.

so were they all found not guilty?

was justice served?

if anyone knows about fiction its stevie kang

Who gives a shit. These stories never cover all sides. I've never known anyone, in all the places I've been and all the people I've met, who've been targeted and arrested for "literally no reason, I was just black". If you're acting fucking thuggly, or being ornery for no reason, you fucking deserve it. Just chill out and be polite, even if you disagree. It's capitulating, you're not "laying down", it's just smart. Say "yes sir, no sir" and go on your merry way. They're all gonna get it in the end, just play it smart and safe while it's easy.

NOT capitulating, fuck sakes

You have effectively ruined drumsticks for me. Nothing is fucking sacred in this world anymore....i hate you....

Funny how he chooses to live in a gated estate in the whitest town in the whitest state in the country.

Hurts your body in some way.

Freddy Gray was human shit.

Stephen King is a faggot.

Wish both could have been wiped out simultaneously to spare us all the cancer of his inane tweets.

Gotta remain relevent somehow right Stephen WEWUZKING

Stephen KANG

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

Steph "We Wuz" Kang needs to drop more dank references to his own stories like J.K. Rowling does.

"Hmm I guess the Tommyknockers killed this nigga because obviously it wasn't the cops!"

"Who's Donald Trump's new campaign manager gonna be, Randall Flagg? LMAO"

Stephen King is Jewish isn't he

>being suspected of a crime means you deserve to be thrown in the back of a van and tossed around until your fucking back breaks
I agree wholeheartedly, my Aryan friend. We must eliminate anyone and everyone whose behavior/appearance hurts our feelies

Not a well made graphic imo

Man I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton visited Needful Things the way he's looking.

But Hillary looks like IT in human form.

I asked the same question.

You are 100% right. I'm so sick of this shit. Why can't I get away from this SJW crap???

Freddie Grey was a crack addicted loser with a long criminal record.

killing him was a mercy and justice to society, especially his neighbors.

that nigger would have robbed and killed Stephen King in seconds had he stepped one foot in that shithole. These sheltered liberal faggots are so naive its disgusting.

Bill Clinton looks like he ate a gypsy curse pie

King gets a pass,
nigger has earned his right to be retarded

How?
By stealing most of his best work and shitting out the same formula for all the rest of his garbage?

Given how self-destructive blacks behave, is it that big of a surprise?

That nigger had an earlier back injury AND a history of self-harm and trying to sue cops for it, all evidence pointed to him trying the same bullshit and overplayed it.

The Baltimore police force is 47% BLACK, run by a BLACK district attourney who was appointed by our BLACK president, in a city run by a BLACK mayor with a largely BLACK cabinet, in an impoverished city which has been run by democrats for 30 fucking years...

...and you want to blame WHITE people?

imagine being that much of a cuck

Like that Insurance Fraud minigame in saints row 2 where you jump in front of cars for money. This guy was a real life version lol.

lmao

>Fantasy novels
>""""Smart"""" hobby

I saw a billboard ad for a book in a low income area. I never see them around upper middle class areas at all. I thought it might be interesting to you all.

>Stephen King expressing a thought within Twitter's character limit
Probably just a PR intern or something

Nice post, have some ice cream.

>funny how that happens in this country
>in this country
>in
>this
>country

but steven, it happens in every country, ESPECIALLY in black countries

Yes. He tried ingesting the heroin he was dealing, OD'd and kept smashing against the inside of the van while having a seizure (a guy who was in the van with him said he kept throwing himself against the wall). The dumbfuck state attorney overcharged with zero envidence on anything for the cops and keeps repeatedly getting blown out in court. Half of the cops (including the driver which is the one she charged with murder) have all gotten off because there's no evidence they did anything wrong.

Literally
>be black
>get shot

But the cops were black too...and they didn't die.

it's more accurate to say that nobody UNLAWFULLY killed him. It was a lawful and justified killing. Or even, it wasn't unjustified.

What am I looking at here

Yeah, his fucking tweeting is transforming lives. Fuck that hack and fuck his shitty stories

What the fuck. Instantly lost a lot of respect for this guy. His writing is amazing, but what the fuck.

I hope he gets hit by a truck again.

I remember reading his book, "On Writing," after all these rave reviews... It's fucking garbage, just like his schlocky Spielbergy books.

I have more respect for Kubrick now, who hated and subverted the books he based some of his movies on.

>His writing is amazing

Fuck off pleb.

>Guess he just died of being black
>Black people just randomly dying for no reason
lmao I wish

Is 'not breaking the law' even an option for nignogs?

>copfag
snitch nigga fuck the poh lees

no, technically the nigger driver did.

its their culture! you white racist!

Eh, while i did exaggerate a bit his writing is honestly pretty good to me. 'Salems Lot, 11/22/63 and The first 3 books of the Dark Tower series are pretty good.

Do you not like his work?

How do people honestly think this. King is not a dumb man. How do you unironically come to the conclusion that Gray (or trayvon or brown) was innocent?

How many of Stephen King's book feature niggers as a main character?

Freddie Gray was a heroin dealer. Do you honestly believe that a cop should be punished for taking a heroin dealer off the streets?

wow this really made me think

It's true, though. Not even a negligence charge?

I'd be pissed if I were a nigger.

Riots when?

Here

Tons of his books are good, there's just lots of bad ones too. It's understandable when he's been a drug addict and depressed while raising a family, past 60, and has published like 70 books.

Sure some of his material is crap or off-base but he's hit the mark a lot too. Sometimes he's a bit preachy but it's hard not to inject personal opinions in 1000 page works of passion.

'sall dem muhfuggen whyte peepo's fault maan

>Guess he just died of being black.
As a matter of fact, that is precisely what he did.

>Funny how that happens in this country.
Funny? More like fucking hilarious.

>Why must Stephen King cuck himself day after day?
Because he lives in Maine, the whitest place this side of Iceland. Like every other leftist, King has no reason not to believe the jew-media narrative that blacks are these magical people full of culture and diversity. King believes that whitey is evil and racist and exploits the black at every chance because these are the lies fed to him every day since birth.
King watches CNN and MSNBC telling him how racist and horrible white people are for killing unarmed black teenagers who dindu nuffins, and he believes it because he's isolated in an all-white community with little to no contact with real life American street niggers AKA pavement apes.
King is also very wealthy, and no doubt that fills his good goy head with self-loathing white guilt and demoralization.

a shooped image of a nog's decaying scalp. the edges are covered with maggots

He lives in Maine so what the fuck would he know

Not to defend niggers but between this and that other nigress who "hung herself" in prison, we find ourselves with this strange attitude that no one is held accountable if you die in police custody.

>he wuz a heroin deelur
Find me the penal code that states that the penalty for drug distribution is death?

Do you hate freedom or something? You might be a liberal the way you feel the police should ignore the law of the land and the constitution.

Police can only do so much when you commit suicide. What the fuck should they do?

All of which is why I despise virtue-signaling white liberals FAR MORE than I could ever hate dindus.
Dindus are just mindless animals acting on instinct. Ask them to act civilized is like asking a dog to do your taxes.
White liberals however are devious, destructive creatures, whose insistence on white-knighting the whole civil rights cause and demanding that we all prostrate ourselves in a fit of white guilt makes me want to feed them all into a giant, rusty woodchipper.
Feet first -- I want to hear the screams.

>Dindus in both cases were the primary instruments of their own demise.
>Somehow, we should blame the cops.

This guy only became a SJW because he feels guilty for inspiring many High School shootings with his book Rage.

>Well?
He died from being a heroin dealer, which doesn't happen enough in this country.

His scariest writing is his twitter feed.