Why are Aussies so barbaric?

Why are Aussies so barbaric?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/neurophilosophy/201305/criminal-genes-and-criminal-brains
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does that go unnoticed for decades? Rapist convict genes I say.

Criminal genetics.

It's their (British) culture. I am surprised OP and Canada guy are amazed by it. You have a common past.

>You have a common past.
Canada is where the lumberjacks and fur trappers of Europe came. Australia is where the criminal convicts were deported.

>Criminal genetics.

?

psychologytoday.com/blog/neurophilosophy/201305/criminal-genes-and-criminal-brains

it's true, why do anglos keep buttfucking each other?

Do not attempt to butter it up. Both vermins and fly reach for the smoking turd a cow dropped - although one flies and the other crawls, both hatch their eggs in there.

You tell me. Haven't they been in your country for 200 years? You should be an expert.

Um sweetie, weren't you colonized by the greeks who were massive sodomites and pederasts?

Yes. They were also discussing philosophy, astronomy and geometry when your ancestors ran around naked trying to hunt down groundhogs.

This.

>WE WUZ

How is British culture connected to butt-fucking?

>italy
Muh cousin, she'sa so sexy!

How the tables have turned eh Mario

It's endemic faggottry. Much like the don't ask don't tell affair.

Yeah.. We now have ditched sodomy for chasing girls, while the Britlings stopped chasing groundhogs naked, to chase some Virgin boy ass instead.

Truly, the wonders of civilisation!

Whatsa matter fo' you? You bring a Somali man ova to Italy, fuggedaboutit.

>chasing girls
Is that what we're calling alter boys in the Vatican now?

>WE WUZ ROMANS

Hmmm do I smell burning ass with a pinch of rustle?
Don't worry, it going to be alright just don't forget the Vaseline! In the meanwhile, have a (You) my salty friends :^)

Because Australians are either Untermensch or descended from Untermensch

convict genes

Hey youz guize are bout to get royally fucked up for dat if youz don't stop dat, you capiche? Fuggin polentone.

shut the fuck up, Mario. Why don't you do something valuable with your NEET time like save people from a sinking cruise ship?

This is pretty bottom bothered post.

Wtf I want to join the army now!

Nah, its just irl shitposting culture. Australian boys love to "ironically" pretend to be gay as a way of trying to piss off each other. I remember in swim class in middle school, we used to wrestle and fight naked in the change room and whip each other's butts with the towels when we weren't looking or getting changed.

Its just irl shitposting culture.

I bet they just slapped someones ass or something innocent like that and the PC culture label it as rape.

Reminder that anal sex is just banter.