ITT we post how we feel when minorities are around

ITT we post how we feel when minorities are around.

pic related

>ISHYGDDT
>how I feel among minorities
hi Leddit

>helpful
>non-threatening
>interested in their endless... experiences
go home and stroke the rope

>SWEDEN RAPE CAPITAL

Xtucibjbuvcdfhhvvnnjopiohfewscdfhnmnfsaerhujhfhjbbkkjutgggrgjjtrscvby

I hate white tourist always look so arrogant fuck you you think you're better suck Muslim dick idiot

>12 year olds in this thread sliding more important thread

>1 post by this id

Excuse me, you're doing it wrong

wat?

You like us, nipbro

Shit, wrong photo

nothing. i just do my business and walk away

Race isn't the problem. There's no denying that certain groups due to geographic isolation have evolved to be slightly more adept in certain areas overall. However, there exist intelligent and hardworking people in all surviving populations because they are the reason that those populations survive at all. I guarantee at least 1/200 natural born africans have the potential to overwhelmingly contribute to society given the resources, even with the social structure there. That said, the real problem is socioeconomic status and social structure. True racism ruins the ability of colored smart hardworking peoples to contribute to society on their highest level. As a Hispanic (I'm half white) I agree with nearly everything on this board except for true racism. Nationalism is the answer to the problems you guys are attributing to racism. By closing borders, and selecting successful members of all races, a nation can reach a further potential output than one that deals based on race. My entire family is intelligent, with national merit scholarships and high scores on ACT/SAT. Don't be racist, Sup Forums, that's stupid and proves you are part of the whitenigger population. Be factual, (yes there are many lazy stupid colored people and there are statistics to prove it) and be nationalist. Solve the issue correctly and efficiently.