theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/29/angela-merkel-poland-judicial-reforms-courts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 Trillion
poles explain this nAO

poles are worse than Turks

>1 trillion

Now you're pushing it

When will they pay?? FUCKING GERMAN MONSTERS REPAY POLAND NOW!!

>Hurr Poland take rapefugees or else
>Germoney pay uis 1 gazilllion for WW2
>Ok nvm

germany pay denbts

PAY GERMANY

why not ask 6 trillion ;^)

GERMANY
I would like 1 trillion dollars too.

Thank you based Poland

:^)

>Ree Germany pays one trillion
>Ok Poland now about these policies your government is pushing, this isn't very conform to the EU's rules you know
>Ok nvm

With less than one trillion you could purchase every Eurocrat and change any EU "rule" you want.

I never heard country literaly asking so much of this, not even african or asian country who had been invaded.

poles are retarded anyway

>he thinks Northern American corruption tactics apply everywhere

Can we ask money too ?

Ok so there wuz like 10 threads about this on Sup Forums yesterday, I will repeat myself:
Germans took over my familys manor house in Warsaw and later bombed city nearly into oblivion BUT I don't want ANY gibs, I just want Western Euros to stfu about rapefugees and sanctions, that's all, have a great day.

no, you wilfully surrendered

pay demnbt german

Why do you think the polish government is pushing this shit right now?
Because of ''muh ebil EU forces us to take refugees but we don't like to''
Meanwhile they still want to collect the annual gibs form the EU (Germany) so somehow they have to create the narrative that the EU (Germany) owes them something.

1 trillion? Really nigga?

they will get nothing, like usuall.

>Why do you think the polish government is pushing this shit right now?
Because of ''muh ebil EU forces us to take refugees but we don't like to''
Probably
Also as I mentioned, personally, I don't want any gibs

kek

Maybe this wouldn't be happening if Germs brainwashed into eternal guilt because of le 66666 shekelillion weren't inviting every sandnigger and legit nigger (I bet those apes from Mali and Niger are totally running from the Syrian Civil War).

STOP THIS BULLSHIT YOU INVADED POLAND AND STARTED WW1 AND WW2 YOU OWE THEM LOTS OF MONEY I SAY YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR DODO EXTINCTION YOU SHOULD GIVE $1TRILLION FOR YOUR CRIME

you guys voted for the piss party and that's what they're about
Merkel already said she won't accept the undemocratic rule in Poland so maybe sooner or later there will be some financed uprising.
We will see.
Poland will have to take refugees and will get no reparations.

>Poland will have to take refugees and will get no reparations.
No
We won't take rapefugees, it's too dangerous for them here anyways, forcing rapefugees here is inhumane

What does taking rapefugees precisely mean? Do you have to give them shelter and money?

ROMANS KILLED MILLIONS OF NOBLE SAVAGES OF THE NORTH, PAY UP MARIO

>undemocratic rule in Poland

explain

>EU will finance interracial breeding grounds in Poland with polish women so they can breed with the refugees (mostly males from African and MENA countries)
>Poland will be diverse in one generation
>profit

Thoughts?

Your wet dreams are always cute

> italy
nothing but hot air

I am for my German friends to take back their lands from the Pole.

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/29/angela-merkel-poland-judicial-reforms-courts

choke on a burger

wtf i love ameribro now

Hot air that burnt your eyebrows twice, it seems :^)

You can love him and suck off all the germboos here but you won't get your lands back because you would fill 'em up with moslems, no thanks, these lands are better in our hands, we are taking care of 'em.

Germany needs to pay for its crimes

because you were of no help.
> muh big italian army

Well said!

Based Poland. Fuck german subhumans

Thank you Wania

Do you even know why polish government made this reform?

"we killed 6 million jews in polish death camps. this is obviously the german people's fault" t. polish intellectuals

Millions of Poles also died, do you think we killed our own? Damn we are vile.

Everyone seems to forget it's america's brilliant liberations© what triggered all this refugee crisis in the first place, it's the US which should be funding refugee camps tbhwy

>do you think we killed our own?
yes. self destruction a slavic tradition. just look at soviets

It's a fact Poles killed their neighbors without guilt at the time. So yes, you are.

>Damn we are vile.

Finally we're getting somewhere

This

We already have refugee camps, no need for funds, muslims can work to earn their keep
Oh you, well I'm partially Jew so I think my Slavic part should kill itself and the Jew part should ask for monies

chill brah, we are the best former colony in this world

25% jew?

Yeah
where's my shekels

I support Poland on this. Germany can fuck off with it's nigger and muslim fetish. Easy solution for you Germany, stop giving the rapefugees gibs of any kind and watch them flee, than kick out any remainders there shouldn't be that many left.

Better you take some responsibilities, as said.

What's your affiliation? Or you don't consider yourself a jew and just look at it the way muricans do when they find out they're 1/32 Cherokee?

No thanks, we didn't bomb sub-saharan africa.

It's on my dads side. My mom is catholic. Me and my dad were atheist but I found God and actually I'm going to convert. I will be legit.

Legal Indian status is 1/16 actually, than you get gibs.

You did bomb shitton of countries in the Middle East just like your hook-nosed masters wanted. So stop being a good goy and get your shit together.

Convert to... Judaism?

Still don't see why we have to pay, when the easiest solution to this whole problem is just for nobody to give them money.

yeah

Maybe because Germany is a colony that can't take a shit without asking usa? Eh?

Nah you just seen the opportunities, that's why you wanna convert. Fuck your luciferian "god"

Germans killed almost 6 million Poles. Germany must pay for the Polish massacre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Think of this whatever you want.

>don't give money
>people start to steal for their living
Yes, perfect solution. I see the wanton looting so common in clapistan is only a small hindrance, well worth the opportunity to piss on homeless man.

No it's because they're far leftists pussies who don't have the balls to kick the shitskins out.
Deport them than, if it looks brown or black throw it out. If they get violent shoot 'em.

And I will.

No, you didn't get genocided

Totally explains it dude. They're just le pussies lmaoo
American logic

everybody's got blood on their hands
everybody's brainwashed
everybody's gonna meet with God

>people start to steal for their living

Then you can shoot them

'murrica

>Poland will have to take refugees and will get no reparations.
this

They are. Holocaust guilt has completely emasculated their society. They're too afraid of being ebil waycists to do what's necessary.

Sure thing solomon moiseevich

Damn straight, France once again our greatest ally.

I already get the hate, how interesting.

Death of millions of people carried out by jews seems interesting to you? Why not convert to Catholicism fucker? Not the God you wanted?

Pooland BTFO

>I just want Western Euros to stfu about rapefugees and sanctions
Too fucking bad. Your nation gets a shit load of welfare money from countries like Germany and France, so if you want to remain within the EU, it's time to pull your collective fucking finger out. You greedy Jews.

Well I didn't kill anyone.
Then we should leave.

Trust a pole, lose your dough.

Well then it's just a pure coincidence right? Majority of the future bolsheviks' fathers and mothers didn't kill anyone too. You always didn't do nuffin. Read a fucking history book. You did nothing in Rome, that's why you got exiled. You did nothing in iberia, that's why inquisition was hunting your ass. Your abomination of a tribe was cast out over 300 times throughout the history. Always filthy antisemites, eh? ;)

>it's the US which should be funding refugee camps tbhwy
Kek, even if they fund them, they'd be using money from other countries anyway. China and Japan alone own over 2.4 trillion burgers worth of US international debt.

Yeah, you should leave. To Israel.

>Then we should leave.
The Polish people, keep voting in parties who want to stay for the welfare but not for anything else. Face it: you're a greedy, scheming people. The Jews of Eastern Europe.

Also that's hypocritic mr. Russian, some of you scratch your head 'oh why these Polacks hate us so much'. Well I don't hate you, Russians despite the fact that your countrymen in the past killed us, Polish, should I really go full retard like you just did and hate all of you because some Russians killed Poles and others?
It's not about the religion but about how you behave, should we hate our based Tatars because they share the same religion with violent apes that come to Western Europe?

Too bad Polan doesn't have a powerful lobby in the US.

>Poland built his country with EU gibs
>Wants more money
Why do they behave like niggers?