Obama Says National Debt is Nothing to Worry About

Daily reminder that the Communist Kenyan-Born Muslim Homosexual Tranny-Married Illegal Alien Big-Eared Coconut Headed Nigger Freak thinks this is not a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7MUExjeLj8

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYOIGDA188S
usgovernmentspending.com/welfare_spending
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>totally trustworthy man who has never been wrong says totally trustworthy thing
seems legit

>Obongo Trustworthy
Sure.

>Communist Kenyan-Born Muslim Homosexual Tranny-Married Illegal Alien Big-Eared Coconut Headed Nigger Freak
>Alien
lay off the weed, leaf

> first black president
> downgrades the country's credit score
> gets mo money fo dem programs
> makes everything about race and how the white man is keeping us kings down

Wew lad

>Defending Obama
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

That's what happens when humans elect a chimp.

All other nigger bullshit comes and goes. Maybe not so much if you're white and live in some nigger neighborhood, but overall, nigger bullshit is sporadic and fleeting to the average White man.

Let's say . . once every 3 weeks some stupid random nigger will burden us in public, assuming out in public is the sole place where one respectable White man would woefully have to deal with nigger bullshit. Yes, once every 3 weeks.

Not with Obama.

5 steady years of nigger bullshit, with these past 2 years being a violent onslaught of nigger bullshit . . . enough nigger bullshit every day for about 700 days to make 12 quarries teeming with concentrated, high-fructose, five-star nigger bullshit.

Today we got some nigger bullshit, and two days ago there was some heavy, thick Obama nigger bullshit, and in two days there will be pickup truck bed full of nigger bullshit to drop into quarry 13.

At this progressive rate, fear the endless parade of nigger bullshit from Sept til Nov at 8 hour intervals.

The national debt really isn't anything to worry about.
We borrowed that money, and those countries are NEVER getting it back. They can try to go to war with us if they really want it back, they can try to withhold trade with us. And if they do, we will bomb them to shit.
That money is ours because USA IS the global economy. We made it. We own it. All money is ours by default because it would be worthless without us. Other countries OWE us. Not the other way around. Ever.

Hi Mr Krugman
How are you tonight?
Isn't it a little late for you to be up shitposting?

Hope you made your deadline for your next NYT Oped

>We made it. We own it. Other countries OWE us.
The Federal Reserve made it, they own it, they OWN you.

FED is owned by Government.

>inb4 nigger jones

WHY DIDNT I READ YOUR POST EARLIER ITS AWESOME

you stupid fucking leaf

>FED is owned by Government

It's controlled by the gov but still. Even if you are right it's still not the problem. Every nation even anti-private banker nations had Central Banks and were in Debt. North Korea is in debt and is anti-banker. Central banks aren't the problem.

The problem is electing a Kenyan nigger, a cocunut headed nigger freak who wants to give nigger ba-boons free shit.

> A nigger doesn't think debt is a problem

More news at 11

Underrated post

>the burgers still thinks the debts is still at 18 trillion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fear the endless parade of nigger bullshit
>Tfw you live in the middle of nowhere
Who gonna be /comfy/ during the nig apocalypse.

It's 19 trillion. But at the time it was

ITT people who don't understand debt, the fed or how full retard republicans wanted to go before obogno the alien nigger stopped them

Do burgers really believe this kind of thing?

>Couldn't defeat Vietnamese peasants in the jungle
>Thinks he can win a war against China

Fucking nigger bullshit

Vietnam was a tricky situation. We walked around the south and killed alot of gooks and bombed the north. We never let the Army off the leash to invade the north. Politicians are cock suckers.

>Couldn't defeat Vietnamese peasants in the jungle

Not really, despite all the pressures at home (such as hippies) we actually kicked ass in Vietnam. For some reason we just weren't allowed to go up north to actually win the fucking war.

Ok if I don't understand debt, explain it to me

The next level is to elect a woman.
After this one, this country is done.

so im going to stop paying my bills and get in debt so don't expect me to pay any of it back.

Chimp is just a porch monkey, over half the obama cabinet are jews.

I agree but at least Hillary is Aryan

Jews are worse because they know how to run the country to the ground, monkeys are just monkeys.

Well to understand the United States' debt we can look at fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYOIGDA188S

Which was before a nigger was in office. The US is in the middle of the pack when it comes to soverieng debt/gdp. This also proves something which shouldn't need proving anyways, that Obama did not degrade the US debt rating, he saved it from assfuck retarded GOP members. Decreasing the national debt via austerity would absolutely gut tax income and while it might reduce interest payments in the short term, as a percentage of GDP they would certainly rise.

>For some reason

The reason is you can't is because you lost you fucktard.

Man I can't stand that nigger bullshit either. Fucking irks me to the depths of my being.

Then what is the solution to end the debt? And U.S debt/GDP ratio is highest since WW2 I think it's due to stupid ugly niggers taking welfare.

>Are you enriched?
Truly. Pic related.

Yeah fair enough it was a political BS war but China?
The US has a fine army and god tier equipment but at least half your fighting age males are anti-war SJW types. The culture has become fucked beyond repair.
Military service is compulsory in China and they have never had to force conscription because they have never been short of volunteers. They have the largest standing army and are the most industrialized nation ever known.
Full blown nuclear Armageddon aside, you guys will be crushed like nothing.
You will pay interest on the debt to China for the rest of time.

usgovernmentspending.com/welfare_spending

>4% high

kek

I know you're fucking with him, but
>net food importer
>3 gorges dam
>military threat

kek and a half m6

Sorry but anything from the U.S gubbiment (run by a Kenyan nigger freak may I remind you) isn't reliable.

your trolling.

fair enough, I don't think niggers can count past 10 anyways, let alone 16 trillion

We've had a national debt since the Revolutionary War, it was only retired once in 1838.

Debt is nations raise funds in the form of Treasury Securities and Bonds, similar to how a corporation issues stock. The major difference being that citizens vote instead of shareholders.

National Debt is more American than Apple Pie

>ITT: economic illiterate fucks who mistaken national debt for personal debt

daily reminder that its money we owe ourselves and its all just a big economic construct that nobody can ever collect on.

> bomb them to shit

Gee gee economy

You can't go bankrupt if you are sovereign in your own currency.

Thanks, MMT!

That's how I feel

>We've had a national debt since the Revolutionary War, it was only retired once in 1838.
I know, the founding fathers talked a lot about having governments issue their own currency but never did anything about it.

>Debt is nations raise funds in the form of Treasury Securities and Bonds, similar to how a corporation issues stock. The major difference being that citizens vote instead of shareholders.
Ok so by that logic I could borrow money from the bank, buy a TON of shit, and continue doing it for 50 years (I mean c'mon the gubbiment has been doing it since 17something).

>National Debt is more American than Apple Pie
You're clearly economically illiterate. Debt is JEWISH not American.

>>ITT: economic illiterate fucks who mistaken national debt for personal debt
Explain how its difference

OK DONT LEAVE THIS THREAD! I NEED TO ASK AN MMT PERSON SOME QUESTIONS

>Ok so by that logic I could borrow money from the bank, buy a TON of shit, and continue doing it for 50 years

Not at all.

National debt is how nations raise funds by issuing Treasury Securities and Bonds, similar to how corporations issue stock. You're completely missing this point, and continuing to confuse "national debt" with "personal debt"

>You're clearly economically illiterate.

I'm not the one confusing national debt with personal debt.

>Debt is JEWISH not American.

Again, the US has had a national debt since the Revolutionary War... since before there were Jews in the US. Before there was baseball, before there was hotdogs and apple pie... there was debt.

>Explain how its difference

Apparently you have a reading comprehension issue because I already explained it. National debt is more similar corporate stock, in that it is the way nations raise funds by issuing bonds.

All developed nations operate with a national debt, our nation became the largest economic superpower with a national debt.

National Debt is =/= Personal Debt

You sound like an MMT supporter. If so and the U.S government is the soverign currency issuer how come whenever the gov spends more than it earns the national debt goes up? Wouldn't the newly printed money not be added to the debt?

God no, I am not an MMTer at all. MMTers are insane, I resent that you would even associate me with MMT.

My major influences are Hayek, Smith and Chicago-school. What I said about national debt isn't really a partisan view in economics.

I'll still answer your question.

An MMTer would say that the government can endlessly spend with no consequence, which is a complete fantasy.

I would continue using the corporation issuing stock/nation issuing bonds and t bills as an example.

The fact that the corporation is issuing stocks and bonds is not really a problem in and of itself, but what does create an issue is if the shareholders realize that the corporation is underperforming and recklessly spending. If a corporation is overspending and recklessly spending, it devalues the stock and demand for that company's stock decreases. The company then has even less capital to work with in addition to a spending problem.

Similarly, if a nation is overspending and underperforming, it's treasury securities and bonds become less desirable to investors. The treasury securities and bonds (national debt) aren't the problem in and of themselves, it's the reckless spending and underperformance that is the issue.

I hope that makes sense, it's late and that's the best analogy I have to explain the relationship between spending and debt.

he's right dickhead

do you honestly think that debt is going to be honored?