I threw away all my emergency supplies and scrapped my plans for building an underground bunker after watching this

I threw away all my emergency supplies and scrapped my plans for building an underground bunker after watching this.

If the world is ever coming to an end, I think I'll just eat a bullet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're too weak. I would flourish in such an environment

By watching a fictional piece of work?
Then eat that bullet sooner than later.

>>typical delusional amerikuk

next tell us all about how your guns keep the king of england away!

The King of England is a cool guy. I'd let him come over and fuck my sister while his wife and I ate biscuits.

What's the best strategy tho? Getting a gang going and amassing as much guns and ammo and food as possible? Moving around or fortifying yourselves somewhere?

Depends on a lot of stuff including the nature of the apocalyptic event amd the surrounding terrain. Taking The Road's world into account we know that most food and water isn't contaminated so it would be possible to start a sedentary community

Whoops, looks like you missed your containment board by a long bit. Here, I'll help you since I know your kind needs all the help they can get:

living in the wilderness, if you live in a city you're already dead bunker or not

Movie was great but what a fucking waste of Charlize Theron. Not in it for long and her role is boring and dumb

read Crossed you pussy

After her all talk about getting raped and eaten, I kind of wanted to see her step out into the cold and immediately get caught by a gang that did exactly that.

There are tons of things you could do to survive.

There were plenty of trees to cut down and grow mushrooms on.

Duckweed is high nutritious and requires little light.

Travel further south. Plant northern vegetables.

Meal worms can eat Styrofoam and other plastics. Eat them...

The road is a light weight disaster. I speculate super-volcano event.

If your end of the world plans didn't already include a people farm for baby steaks then you just weren't taking it seriously in the first place

my favourite book

>The road is a light weight disaster. I speculate super-volcano event.

But that is exactly the most common theory about the road. They can't farm because nothing will grow. Everything is literally dead except people and some bugs. It's the ultimate worst case scenario for a living person.

Yeah, thats how forest fires start. A bunch of retards who have no idea fleeing to the hills with families in tow. It takes 3000 calories for a grown active man to maintain himself. You can't get that by eating what ever random plants you find. The forest's would be hunted barren, if they didn't get burned first. Also imagine the competition you would face by hordes of others. You don't thrive in a forest you just survive until helps comes. Which it won't because its the end of the world.

>It takes 3000 calories for a grown active man to maintain himself.
>amerifatties actually believe this

What's a good time of the day to watch this?

It's 9:30am right now

She would have just ruined it, like everything women touch do.

You will be working extremely hard to survive in the wild. The more time that goes on the harder it will be to hunt food too.

She probably tripped and fell 3ft away from the door and just let the cold get her

>It takes 3000 calories for a grown active man to maintain himself.
For a lardass Amerifatski maybe.

9:00 am, I'm sorry.

go to bed.

there are many primitive tribes of hunter gatherers to this day and they certainly don't even get close to 3000 calories a day, the human body is good at adaptation, and I don't believe you need more than 1000-1200 calories a day to remain fit on survival mode

there's even a well known hunter tribe whose hunting technique is literally RUNNING FOR DAYS so that their prey die of exhaustion
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

you think those guys stop every 2 hours to stuff themselves with a burger?