Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=7K4wvUUC5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI
youtube.com/watch?v=GbtmmZnrrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I haven't changed at all, getting soft-banned just to survive

>on the internet a shitposter's life is only worth the original content he can create, but even a mod cant choose the life that he lives

youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0

why is berserk so patrician bros?

>a man posts with a reaction image to protect the small wound deep in his heart that was inflicted by his fate

How is this so good while the opening theme is so much better?

Also, I don't like Femto at all while I love Griffith as a character.

>I wield my posts to depart anons with a smile

What is this animation style called?

no idea, is the new Berserk series worth watching if you're a fan?

Shitty copy pasted cg.

Bad

No it's autrcious, I doubt even the biggest fanboys are prepared to defend it.

I don't even know where to begin with how bad it is.

No. The animation is painful. The series captures none of the feels, none of the wonder, none of the hype of seeing your boy go ham and smash cunts despite the odds.

None of the original music shines through. If the Original Berserk series was a 8.5/10, then the new series is maybe a 3-4/10.

How did THIS trash get a season 2, but the original didn't?

>sad harp & pipe music starts playing

The CG is unwatchable awful. I made it to episode 3.

And this is coming from someone who thinks that the Golden age movies are better than the old series (which was a badly drawn slideshow with telephone hold music)

But apparently they're redoing the worst of animation for new releases, so I might give it another go when a dub with the new animation is released.

Because back then it was harder to animate. Notice how many shortcuts they had to take in the original anime, with still shots and long drawn out monologues. With an already small budget it just wasn't practical.

But these japs need to fucking learn. Only your weeb trash faggot plebian fans watch anime now; it's all shitty and animated horribly and looks like a joke.

There's a reason why normies enjoy DBZ, Cowboy Bebop and Original Berserk despite their flaws (as mentioned above).

>watching the anime when the manga exists
why

The anime has a few good musical themes but that's it.

>dissing the ost for the original tv show

They essentially made the OST by putting the Golden Age OST in a blender.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K4wvUUC5Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI

The original was already 2 cours you dumb fuck.

Sounds like a video game OST.

Fucking garbage.

No. Combined, the scenes that weren't atrocious would probably make up one minute of footage. Don't waste your time.

take it easy bro

Forces, Fear, and Queen's Funeral are all right. I don't like Behelit. The rest just sound like something you'd get as royalty free 'relaxation' stock music.

And then there's 'put your grasses on nothing wir be wong'

Because Berserk peaked with the golden age arc. It's better to pretend that nothing came after the eclipse.

the only thing good that came after the eclipse is the first episode of the series desu

Murder is fucking great.

Which is funny because the actual video game OST is like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GbtmmZnrrgM

Ok son

Dad... Tyrone is fucking mommy again.

I watched the whole season and no it's not worth it. Skeleton knight and the egg are done well, and the angel fight is pretty good, but everything else is shit.

Reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Guts is a hypocritical deserting piece of shit and Casca was asking for it.

still no facts

>Sells his body to pedos for shekels
>Rapes and murders his comrades for demon powers
>Sacrifice countless civilians for a physical body so he can taunt Guts
>Creates hell on earth for 'muh kingdom' dream

this looks factual to me

How is it hell on earth? Those living in falconia are living under peace

fascism might be a meme, but it works in cartoons

>Rapes and murders his comrades for demon powers

They cucked themselves. When they decided to mindlessly follow another man's dream they regulated themselves to cucks.

>implying lost children side-arc not being the greatest guts-kino
>endless loli demon action
>muh soft side guts
>Holy iron chain knights hyping blackswordsman the fuck up
>literally greatest demon show down in manga
>still has best-puck
>edgelord guts

also lets not pretend the manga as a whole isnt much better then the anime. Golden arc is great but blackswordsman-kino is by far better then guts-kino.

think of a proper argument first, then post Caska

if I've watched series 1 what volumes of the manga should I read?

>He fell for the Falconia is a sanctuary meme

What do you think Griffith has planned for all those thousands of people who just flocked to his city?

What berserk is worth watching?

>2 more months until Casca's suicide

None. Just read it.

why can't Berserk ever get a good adaptation? how come the manga has one of the greatest art out there and every single adaptation is like low budget crap with still frames or shitty CGI?

I imagine the studio system for most Japanese animation companies forces adaptations to focus on attracting a broad audience and only dumping funding into shit that's bound to make bank.

Put simply, Berserk doesn't have enough magical girls for weebs and otakus to obsess over to get a decently funded adaptation.

>Not liking the painted stills

Please. The animation was trash, but the atmosphere and soundtrack were god-tier.

To go along with it? 3-13 cover the golden age in full. but id start with the first and keep going till you hit the eclipse, it all goes in order, its just the first 3 volumes or so go on for longer then the first episode of the anime.

In general id just keep reading till you stop liking it. After the eclipse its just good demon raping fun when it isnt guts having a terrible time.

thanks bro

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw

>Kajiwotore isn't playing in your background RIGHT NOW