Sup Forums I think I'm having an existential crisis

>be mid 20s
>libertarian/ancap
>believe in free market
>believe race is an illusion
>neutral towards Jews
>hate degenerates and SJWs but believe in live and let live so whatever
>browse Sup Forums for keks and bantz
>have 5/5 breddy gud job at (((multinational bank)))
>job gets outsourced, have to find new job
>land in a call center for a (((national insurance company)))
>45% of coworkers are nogs
>roughly half of customer calls are from nogs
>nog coworkers are lazy, filthy, and incompetent
>nog customers are rude, cheap, and stupid
>desperately try to get back into back office banking
>laughed out of job interview by Jew interviewer
>deprived of another job opportunity by degenerate manager
>six months of this call center hell
>job hunt is hopeless, every job available is customer service or other shit-tier job
>beginning to lose faith in free market
>beginning to hate nogs
>beginning to believe that Jews are enslaving goys to fatten their pockets
>unironically starting to support fascism
>unironically wish to see civil war wipe out degenerates and nogs and remove Jew slavemasters

Help me, Sup Forums. I don't know what is happening to me or who I am anymore. All I know is that everything I once believed in is turning out to be a big lie. What is happening to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Party_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with boobs

TL;DR: libertarian/ancap loses good job, forced into service sector, starts to drift towards fascism and racial theory after dealing with nogs all day and being shut out of good work by Jews and degenerates

Our army grows larger, remember this when the white man finally has had enough and gets started it get's very ugly for the other side. They forget that the white man was willing to kill tens of millions of his own, what do they think we'll be willing to do to niggers, spics, and muslims?

Is this....the truth? Is this what I have been looking for all my life?

>be a faggot
>suck dick
>ask pol about being a faggot
>m-m-m-uh redpill

Grow up fagget

Dont you have Kebab to remove?

oh its okay im sure those were all just coincidences

>beginning to lose faith in free market

We don't have a free market. To judge the idea of one based on a kike outsourcing your job is retarded, and only reinforces the idea that weak-willed people will support whatever serves their immediate interest.

Basically, you suck.

I've been there myself. I'd say about 50% of Trump voters have. The how and why of fascism is never taught in our highschools, the Jewish-lead Spartacus Revolt never mentioned even in a gasp. People otherwise without hate in their hearts are being forced into this corner by internationalism and, sadly, it will get worse before it gets better.

> I have no marketable skills the free market is broken :c

Faggots, get some skills that arent sitting on your ass diddling with money. That shit is for kikes.
Skills = job
Learn a trade or get educated in a useful way.

t. Architectural Engineer

We've been here before. See: the 19th century american populist party:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Party_(United_States)

>Some Populists believed that Jews made up a class of international financiers whose policies had ruined small family farms, they asserted, owned the banks and promoted the gold standard, the chief sources of their impoverishment. Agrarian radicalism posited the city as antithetical to American values, asserting that Jews were the essence of urban corruption.
I don't endorse it, but the average pleb doesn't ponder too hard about their own lack of worth and you can see how easy it is to get sucked into.

my occupation is to bestpost.

Don't worry. I went through a similar transition when I first came to Sup Forums, just embrace the white pride. Be productive with your new found knowledge, dont heckle or chant stupid shit. Be smart, spread what you know so others may soon experience the metamorphosis.

relax man the older you get the more delusional liberal ideas become with age comes wisdom bro

Welcome to reality.

Take the traditionalist pill modern man

You lost your job and then found underemployment, that's not an existential crisis, that's a backward step in your life that would make anyone feel shitty and quite rightfully so. You are entitled to feel as you're feeling. That being said, hating everything and everyone around you will ultimately lead to self destruction, especially when you realise how much you're projecting.

Keep applying for jobs, rewrite your resume or alternatively get more qualifications.

If you're still around, I have some questions. What were you doing at your good job? What kind of qualifications do you already have?

>every job available is customer service
I've noticed this as well, it's a strange "service oriented economy" thing that gen x/baby boomers set up, partially because they think it's going to solve the aging population problem, partially because they think the younger generations will somehow discover empathy by being client facing as fuck rather than discover misanthropy like you are.

I don't know what to say. Karl Marx was financially incompetent, Stefan even did a video on that, and now you are financially inept in this system which is not even a free market, and now you are going to blame the free market. I would think long and hard on that one. As for black people, I'm sure you know the statistics on that and if you read The Bell Curve you can learn how average IQ will affect social ills in a society.

The loss of your job forced you into a different class and you can't deal with the outcome. Working in call centers is literal poverty tier. If you were surrounded by whites, they'd still have inanities, although being white yourself, you would be far less judgmental towards them.

Stop blaming others for the things that you don't like and get yourself out of the situation. Given your education, it's no surprise that you've difficulties dealing with your new peers. Well, you didn't actually mention your education.. How did you land the bank job? If you were living at a higher tier through connections then you should figure a way to settle into you new life; where you belong.

Also, if your views can be changed so quickly about everything, you never quite believed them anyway - and if you're on Sup Forums looking for validation, then your admission of ignorance and acquiescence into outright hatred/bias/tribalism is made all the more clearer.

>neutral towards Liars
That sounds like encouragement.

Age? Qualifications? Experience?

You sound like me but I keep telling myself it's just a period of life that is testing you, things will improve if you let them