"I had a great life"

"I had a great life"

What did he mean by this?
I-Is Trump-sama ok?

he knows if he gets elected he's going to get JFK'd

I've noticed he is breathing very heavily in speeches and Ivanka says he only gets about 4 hours sleep a night.
Please take it easy Donaldus Caesar

They will look for his coming from the White House, but he will not return.

if trump gets assassinated i will make it my life to build an big enough over to fit all of israel in it

Cus he's old as dirt?

He could drop at any moment.

Healthiest old man on the planet.

He looks pretty fucking good for a 70 year old
I didn't even know he was that old until his birthday

He knows they'll kill him if he doesn't tow the line.

He is counting on us to make his dream real.

He was the Equivalent of a patrician in the 21st century Merchant Republic city state that is New York. Everything was his. Fame, women, power. He has a lovely family, admirers, and any amenity he wished. He was sometimes joked on by the media, but that was about the extent of his troubles.

Look at him now. He's putting aside his work, the thing he loved. At the age of 70, someone of his wealth doesn't keep working unless they LOVE their job.

He's been attacked physically twice, been called Hitler, a racist, a sexist, the devil, and downright dangerous. He's hated by those who do not wish us well. He's surrounded by security 24/7. His entire life is being poked, prodded, and dissected in a way it wouldn't have been had he stayed in his tower.

This would be like if, like I said, a Grand Patrician of Venice decided to personally lead a crusade, and leave the won lands to the Pope, taking no personal gain for himself.

He did have a great life. Now he's giving back.

Best case scenario: Nothing, just a turn of phrase to let people know he's in it for the long haul.

Good scenario: He's planning on retiring. His personal life and his business life will suffer greatly from this presidential run, he will age immensely - look at Obama in 2008 and look at him now in 2016 - and being president will leave him a husk of an old man who wants nothing more than to retire to rocking chair at a pleasant country estate, and focus on being a good husband, a good father, and nothing more.

Worst case scenario: he knows something we don't. He knows he's pissed off the (((elites))) and he suspects something is coming. If he dies, he's not afraid. He will make a last stand for freedom.

ride out with me..

I want to get a citizenship so I can help out ;_;

Trump is Julius Caesar confirmed
This time we need to stop the traitorous kikes from stabbing him

He's making it great again.

That's why he's keeping the vp a secret so that they have less time to plot the vp's death too

Nah, Caesar was from a political dynasty, survived the purges, and was considered counterculture.

Whoever comes AFTER trumps 2nd term will be Caesar

Trump-sama is saying that he wants to give back to our great nation before he dies, Aussie-chan

>implying Caesar will be some left leaning scum

top kek user top kek

Trump is totally Caesar

>Born into the higher class but not particularly rich compared to his fellow nobles
>Born into the establishment but fights against said establishment
>Radical populist
>Has a very aesthetic name
>Lived in the slums of the city (New York) and grew a rapport with the common people which later heavily influenced his politics
>Survived the Sullan trials (Avoided getting drafted)
>Built a wall to keep the Helvetii out
>Won a battle by building two walls
>Rekt the Gauls (Trump rekt ISIS)
>Crossed the Rubicon and BTFO everyone in Rome (Trump wins the presidency)
>Plans an invasion into Parthia and the further east (Trump colonizes the milky way)

They are practically the same person

He could be so much but he's a buttfucking moron.

Are you kidding me?

I'm not denying the similarities, but I'd call trump Sulla. Shake things up and set the stage. Trump will not achieve the degree of radical change in American politics Caesar did. He'll change the political paradigm and landscape, but will not change things to the degree caesar did.

>Born into the higher class but not particularly rich compared to his fellow nobles

Isn't Trump on Forbes top 100 billionares? How the fuck is this NOT "particularly rich"?

>Lived in the slums of the city (New York) and grew a rapport with the common people which later heavily influenced his politics

Are you serious? His father already had millions when he was growing up, and he attended the best schools in the area. His entire life has been lavish from the get go. Stop trying to prop him up like Bill Clinton, that only damages his image more honestly.

I support Trump, but this is just delusional as shit. Trump has admitted to being filthy rich, which he uses as leverage to build support against him not falling into typical corrupt politics.

Sulla was a degenerate who fucked little boys and killed women for the fun of it

build support for* him not falling into typical corrupt politics.

Either way, Trump is not some "rags to riches" candidate like Clinton. Fuck off with your shit narrative.

When he was born user, not now. He became rich in his own lifetime. He started off with a million dollars, just like Caesar started off with Marius' loans.

>Are you serious? His father already had millions when he was growing up

And? He still grew up in New York did he not?

I never said he was rags to riches you dimwit I straight up said he was rich but nowhere near as rich as people like (((Soros)))

What the fuck are you saying learn to type.

Trump means he isn't going to be doing any more business after becoming president. He's got more than enough money to ride things out. He is gonna make his presidency the last thing he does, and then ride out his time in retirement.

So were most romans senpai. Caesar lost his V card to a shitskin dude

senpai

>Queen of Bithynia meme

Even so Caesar already had a daughter by that time, nice meme

this - trump is manlius

politicians that follow after trump will be like ceasar- they will be referred to as Trumpian politics

brash and outspoken in favor of the nation

NO DRINKING
NO DRUGS
NO CIGARETTES
NO COFFEE

>I'm not denying the similarities, but I'd call trump Sulla.

caesar's roman politics was manlian (after marcus manlius).

manlius was opposed to sulla - sulla was for the nobles , manlius was populist.

the nobles have sold us out

Sulla was a backstabbing elitist faggot just like Brutus
Cut from the same shitty cloth

Yeah that's probably more accurate.

Manlius was like 200 years before Marius or Sulla
I wouldn't call it Manlian politics
Populism is populism, it was a thing before Manlius and after

Trump resigned himself to death the moment he entered the race. He has alluded to this fact multiple times.
He is a true patriot. Pledging life fortune and honor. I hated Trump to begin with, but every day I gain more and more respect and trust for him. He could well be the greatest president this nation has had since Washington.
If they kill him it will spark a civil war. They already lost. When they failed to assassinate his character to his followers they lost. They can only ride this out or kill him. This could be the end of globalism.

Everyone's dying my man, but Trump is pushing 70 and knows he doesn't have that much time left.

Bernie falls asleep in public and they're both the same age

He's saying that he's not running for self- actualization. He is saying that he gains nothing from running, and that he is doing it for the people

He'll outlive you you worthless faggot.

Trump's pretty healthy for his age. He's a little overweight but the lack of any substance abuse seems to have helped him a great deal in the long run.

For a seventy-year-old that has to travel around the country and give a bunch of madman speeches he doesn't seem winded at all.

you are right - i got manlius and marius confused. just subsittute what i said with marius..

caesar was well into marius politics and used it to his advantage

trump is like marius (marian)