/FFG/ Fantasy Football General - Trade Deadline Edition

Trade deadline is nearing in most leagues, don't bitch out and leave well enough alone. Always post all the relevant information when asking for advice. Nobody can tell you to accept or decline a trade if we don't know the scoring and what your team looks like.

>I need Alex Smith to score 16.8 against Denver on MNF

Pray for me.

Prev. thread:

The foresight to pick up JuJu but failing to pull the trigger on starting him...

Need Kareem Hunt to score 8 in .5 PPR

I'm nervous because broncos

Kareem is averaging 3.5 receptions per game. That's good for 2 points there for you. Any TD pretty much seals it. I'd be filling confident. Think of it like this: when setting your lineup this past week, would you have benched Kareem if you knew all he needed was 8 points?

>up 100 points
>99% chance to win
>Opponent has Alex Smith, Tyreek Hill, and Kareem Hunt left

I'm still nervous

Who else here /8-0/ after tonight?

I do this all the time. Pick up players, but then don't start them when they go crazy. I'm just a shit manager I guess. I think JuJu will slump back down, but maybe not too hard. Maybe worth starting over Aghalor.

aw yea boys. started 0-5. i just snuck into last seed this week. with a benched deshaun watson due to matchups (though i did switch to dak at 3:45pm est when i had a 85% chance of winning already because although i expected watson to have a bigger game, i thought dak was safer)

10 man ppr. picking up watson and fuller off the waiver wire on the same week saved my life.

down 68.5-79.5, have CJ Anderson left, other dude has no one left. will I make it?

There's no way cj anderson can get 32 points tonight, right?

user from previous thread was right, Lutz is now down to 10 points.

After Palmer died I'm down to Andy Dalton. I always stream QBs and it usually works out okay, but with the injury bug this year QB pickings are slim. One guy has Brady and Watson but he's second to last in the league as he has *nothing* outside of QB and Gronk. Should I make a desperation trade for Watson? Top 6 teams (12 man) make the playoffs and I'm currently tied for 5th.

I would likely trade either Demarco Murray or CJ Anderson for him (hoping their name outweighs the fact they've been busts this year). I still have Kareem Hunt and Jeric McKinnon at RB so I could afford to let one go.

Other than Ertz, TEs are ass this year, wtf

Depends how you define terrible. There usually is only one or two TEs a year that has WR output, and this year that's Ertz and Gronk. Kyle Rudolph and Jack Doyle haven't been bad, they just haven't averaged 20 points a game.

Drop Pryor and just start Watson
Standard? Maybe. You'll be sweating all night.
No way.
You should be able to pick up Smith, Wentz, Stafford, Goff, and Bradford going into his bye. I wouldn't sweat it. But those players are definitely tradeable.

Anyone else getting burned by Julio? I mean Julio > Thomas my first two rounds in an 8 man and in barely making the playoffs right now.

Benched Will Fuller, lost myself the fucking game.

Who should I try and dump Fuller for? He has to be a meme... Big play TD guy is not sustainable

>You should be able to pick up Smith, Wentz, Stafford, Goff, and Bradford going into his bye
They've all been claimed for weeks. Everyone in my league drafted 2 QBs (some 3!) except for me. Which made me god tier at every position except QB.

i do start watson, like i said i had a 85% projected chance to win as the 1pm games were winding down, and i honestly could've benched my qb and i knew that. i only started dak because i thought watson would either get held to nothing or go for 40+ (more likely), but i figured dak would have an absolute guaranteed 20 and i was going for safety. also yea im working on getting rid of pryor. i have alex smith on the trading block.

I would try to then package Murray or Anderson with another player for Watson. Whoever has a better game this week. You need to keep 1 because McKinnon has his bye coming up. I really hate double or triple QB teams.
Cool. Getting anything good for Smith would be nice. I don't think a lot of people trust him regardless of his numbers.

"Will Fuller can't keep catching TDs" says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this season.

The guy has so much pace he easily outstrips his coverage, while most top cornerbacks cover Hopkins anyways

i'm not sure who to make a move for. having dak, deshaun, and smith is nice because a lot of people in my league have shit qb's.

Just saw a report that the Eagles and Jags are interested in Calvin Johnson... should deep leagues take a flyer on him even if his comeback is "a longshot"?

Dynasty maybe, otherwise no.

I honestly think he got his hardest coverage game out of the way and can waltz through the next couple.

Fuck Devin Funchess cam is fucking trash

There's usually a couple consistent second-tier players, though. Guys like Olsen, or Witten when he was younger.

What do I do with Jameis? Ride things out? Try to package him in a trade to get a better QB? Straight up drop him?

Ten team league, the best available are Goff, McCown, Mariota, and shit.

No one will touch Winston

Also I’d pick up Mariota and Goff and see how they turn out

Do I win tonight or nah?

I'd unironically consider pulling the chiefs defense. Kelce and your kicker will almost certainly get 13 points on their own. Your biggest risk at losing is if the queefs defense shits the bed and gets negative points.

I don't really want to keep extra QBs on my bench though.

im benching him this week but hard to put him on waivers just yet. still gets targets..

The Chiefs defense won't get negative vs. the semen man my dude. he's awful. at worst you have a 2-4 point floor if they don't get any picks or fumbles

So I should sell high on JUJU right?

chances i can pull this off?

50/50, thomas hasn't done shit lately

the chiefs d is garbge

ez win

Will the chiefs defense +9 outscore kareem hunt? Please someone fucking confirm this, someone just tell me kareem doesn't rip a 90 yard td and everything will be fine

meh, probably. you have to pray for a real slugfest of a game

It's the fucking broncos D they havn't let up more than 13 to a runner this year, kareem won't do better right? Semen man is shit and will throw 5 picks right?

Me: 94.9 points, have Kareem Hunt left
Opponent: 95.8 has Smeth
1ppr who wins?

>playing only undefeated team
>up 20 with kc’s kicker left
>he has hunt and kelce

I’m fucked, aren’t I?

You just gotta pray Denver D steps their shit up tonight and forces field goals

Having a defense outscore a RB1 is a pretty tall order. And it heavily depends on how your league scores defense.
I had the Ravens defense this week (which will almost certainly be the highest scoring this week). 2 touchdowns, shutout, less than 250 yards.
In one league, that got me 34 and was easily my highest scorer.
In the other, it got me 22. Very good for a defense, but wasn't even in the top three points on my team.

Also, Hunt has gotten 100 yards from scrimmage every game so far and while the broncos defense is very good, all it takes is one meme 50 yard gain which Hunt has posted in just about every game so far.
Also, the chiefs defense is quietly terrible this season.

Please stop

Nah if they can hold Gordon and Zeke they can hold kameme

>tfw team fucking sucks but somehow 7-1

If they can hold Gordon and Zeke then surely they'll hold Orleans Darkwa

Smith most likely, I see him getting 250 yards 2 TDs ish

T. Huntfag

Going 2-6, what a fucking disaster of a season. It's a tough league but I have just gotten fucked around every corner all season. Lost OBJ, Mariota hasn't panned out, my FAs keep busting or getting injured and everyone I go against get monster games from nobodies then edge me out by 5 points. I lost to the only winless team left last week because nobody on my team showed up or all got injured. This week I got fucked by Wendell Smallpecker and Josh Doctson, while my opponent gets career games from Paul Richardson and Jamison Crowder.

I guess I will keep trying, I could possibly snag the final playoff spot if I win out, but I highly doubt that's going to happen. Hopefully Mariota gets better, Cory Davis is actually good, Orleans Darkwa does work and Doctson actually plays.

His Nelson for my Agholor?

My other WRs are
Michael Thomas
Devin Funchess
Garcon
Davante Parker

I dont really see the need to take the risk personally, any help would be appreciated

probably have it m8, Denver are gr8 against RBs this year

again I think you have it, good luck

>up 6 in PPR league
>have Butker left
>he has kelce
I'm good right?

He is going to rip them apart. Broncos are done.

Offered gronk for Hopkins. My other TE is Jason witten. I am rock bottom. Would you accept this trade? Also it's PPR

Up 25 in a PPR league. I have CJ Anderson and he has the broncos D. For perspective, the Ravens D scored 29 points this week in my league. There's no way I lose right?

Guy wants to trade his Deshaun Watson for my Doug Martin. He has russell wilson

Right now my QB is Jameis
I have McCoy, Gurley, and Hunt as my other RBs so I'm trying to trade Martin for a QB or WR
My WRs are Keenan Allen and Kelvin Benjamin

So what do you think: grab Watson or hold off and try to improve my WRs?

Right now I'm leaning towards Watson as Jameis just put up 3 points...

Who are the available free agent QBs?

>McCoy,Gurley Hunt

Did you draft 123 RB?

No way the broncos put up 25 against the Chiefs. you're fine

You're the Hopkins owner? I wouldn't take it.

I'd say so.

Yeah you're pretty deep at WR I wouldn't bother. Maybe try and get a RB.

It's close. Hunt has gotten ~11 points without scoring a TD in each of his last 4 games. Kelce gets at least 3 points off yards alone. If either of them score a TD and either of them outperform then you could lose. On the other hand I'm pretty certain KC will have to kick 1 or 2 FGs.
I'd say it's really close in PPR but you should have it in standard.

Smith probably

You should have it. Siemian throws picks and Broncos are good vs the run.

I have Goff on my bench. He was the best.

1 McCoy
2 Gurley
3 I actually grabbed Baldwin but traded him plus Demarco and Bilal Powell to the league taco for Hunt (he drafted OBJ and Jordy and the rest of his team is falling apart too)
4 Dalvin Cook RIP :'(

If Denver's defense comes out to play you've got a real shot at surviving. Denver could conceivably shut them down or more reasonably force them to kick field goals and maintain your lead. If not you're fucked.

What are the odds that Tyreek Hill does nothing and Butker kicks six field goals?

>Keep winning despite having Crowell and Miller as my 2 RB's

I just need to hold on until Zeke's suspension since I have both of his backups.

Stick with Goff/streaming, and trade for a WR1

I wouldn't be surprised if tyreek flops, but 6 fgs is a lot to ask for.

If he goes down, they'll probably go committee pretty strongly.

Just traded Carr and Melvin Gordon for Wentz and Lamar Miller. I'm 2-5 so I don't care about being reasonable anymore.

So I should always start Fuller and McKinnon, right?

Wow what a faggot

I am the gronk owner

What makes you think that? McFadden hasn't taken a snap in 6 weeks.

>a waiver qb and a low rb1 for a good qb and a low rb1

i mean, whatever but yeah

McKinnon no, fuller yes. How deep are you at rb?

Can it be done?

Alf, McFadden, and even Rod Smith will get a chance

Hunt's not gonna get 45 points tonight right?

>Gordon
>Low RB 1
Nigga what

Gordon isn't too high of value in non PPR leagues. Still a great RB but not top 5

He's still RB6 in standard, and that's with two single digit games. He's easily a high end RB1.

Gordon hasn't had his bye yet, that will drop him a bit and some people judge high-low by 8 team league standards.

He is top 5 tho, it’s like zeke Bell Hunt Gurley and then Fournette gordo, pretty much on par, you’re a tard

Top 5 RBs (w/ Hunt yet to play) through Weeks 1-8:

Standard Scoring
#1 Ezekial Elliot - 130
#2 Todd Gurley - 129
#3 Kareem Hunt - 128
#4 Le'Veon Bell - 118
#5 Melvin Gordon - 116

Is Dion Lewis and Eric Decker for Witten fair? Witten's owner apparently doesn't like him that much and also has Delanie. I need a TE next week for Rudolph's bye and both players I'd be trading may not sniff my starting lineup. >Her team is 2-5 and she could probably use Lewis and would probably be ok with Decker as a depth piece. Think I can do it?

12-team PPR if that helps.

Need 14 from KC's kicker.
How fucked am I?

Down by 2, I have D. Thomas and he has Broncos D. Will I make it? Standard

No. Not unless Broncos D puts up less than 5 or Thomas gets a TD.

Half PPR, I'm down by 4, he has KHunt, I have CJA and Kelce, am I fucked?

That's 4 FG. 2 from 40+ and 2 from 20-40.

Should be doable against the Broncos.

I am liking your odds.

Yeah, I am hoping for a shitshow.

>garoppolo to 9ers
>have hyde and garcon

Only way to go is up right

>100% chance to win drops to 99% chance

>up 10 points
>only CJ Anderson left
>opponent has Kareem Hunt
How boned am I? Not ppr.

Massive erection

Boy I'm sure glad I don't need CJA and Demaryius Thomas to do well this week, what a disaster this game is already

If you have hunt trade him away now. He's clearly not a 3 down back, he's good, but he's not going to keep up his first 3 games, thank me later.

>tyreke hill has 0yds receiving and just THREW A PICK

LMAO

I'm liking your chances so far.

Fug guys do I pick up Garoppolo?