What NFL team are you 'married' to (Born/live in Region, and are therefore a fan o)...

What NFL team are you 'married' to (Born/live in Region, and are therefore a fan o), and what team is your mistress (Different team you enjoy watching and keep up with)

I'll start:
>Born in Chicago suburbs, therefore Burrs fan
>Enjoy watching the Patriots and Brady, Patriots are my side hoe.

Married: Seahawks I guess, I'm born and raised on Vancouver island, so they're the ''local team" , plus my dad is a big fan and he got me into football

Mistress: Ravens, when I started to play football as a kid i liked their defence with guys like Ed Reed and the murderer. I was also an edgy kid and liked the edgy 2dark4me imagery.

Married: Texans, sort of, never really watched football but I'm from Houston so they're the local team people root for

Mistress: Vikings, for the colors, motif, etc

Although I'm thinking about picking up a side side hoe like the Patriots just so I can have a team that wins something once in a while

married to the 49ers, as i live in the bay area. they suck but i love them

my mistress is the raiders. i live closer to san francisco than oakland.

Married: Lions
Mistress: Cowboys
I grew up in Dallas but my family is all from Michigan and I live in Michigan now.

Married: Jets, It's the team I was raised with.
Side team: Packers, they have a cool history.

Eagles and then the Browns. I'm from the east coast but my parents are from Cleveland. So glad I wasn't born watching the Browns

The PACKGODS are my only girl you degenerate plebs

bengals only

two team fuckboys get lost

>supporting multiple teams
>supporting teams that aren’t from your area
Disgusting desu

>Two teams

Married: Eagles because im from south eastern PA

Mistress: Cheifs because I like Kansas City, Lem Dawson, Andy Reid, and Travis Kelce is Jasons brother and they have the coolest unifroms (they do)

If you have more than one team you are a wannabe. Born and raised in VA.. Tits fan since as long as I can remember.

lions, but will root for the pats after week 8 when the lions season is over

>Born near oakland, parents not into football
>Move to Tucson, despise Phoenix with all my life
Feels bad man. I have no team.

>titans became a thing in 1999
>been a fan as long as i can remember
so youre what, like 14 or 15?

>married with an american franchise
>she just pack her shit and move to another city

Must hurt.

>American fans

I don't even justify the reason why I support my team, I never had a choice

>what are the oilers

>implying you were a fan of houston while living in VA
wat. i mean Tennessee is at least close to VA. you can understand my confusion when you claim to not be underage

Born and raised in Rhode Island so i love the Patriots.

Only other team i watch and root for even a little bit is the Lions.

>Probably from Southwest VA
>Not a cowgirls fan
Disgusting desu.

marriage: vancouver,wa seahawks
lover: chiefs
mistress: Bishkek snow leopards (always lose to kazakhstan)

You all have it wrong. You have your main team that you want to win every year. This is your ride or die team. This team is your oldest affinity relationship. This team DOES NOT have to be your local team.

Then, you have your second team. If your main team is not local, then your second team MUST be a local team. You may not change local teams, and in cities with multiple teams, you MUST only choose one team. All other teams in that locality are dead to you.

Optional: You may have a third team, provided that this team does not reside in the locality of either your main or your local teams. Most often this team is chosen based on being lovable losers; however, you can substitute a third team if you closely follow a superstar or like able players, who doesn't reside on either of your first 2 teams.

In a given season, you may root for all your teams at once. However, in the case of when the teams are playing each other, or general end of season success hopes, you must root in the order listed.

married and divorced from the bgals
i don't really watch the nfl anymore

Married to Steelers because live here

Fell in love with the Burrs just from Sup Forums

Main team: Bears because I've li ed in Chicago most of my life
2nd team: Titans because I went to school in Nashville recently
Other: flavor of the year teams that are decent but never actually get over the hump and often miss the playoffs
>so I'm casually rooting for the Jags, Bills, and Rams this year

>Le Mans, Maine, New England
>Tennessee Titans since that damned yard

married to the JETS but i have to admit i'm obsessed with watching the patriots and seeing how they do against the top teams. i despise belichick for leaving us empty handed but i do respect Brady's skill and determination.

I was born in Detroit, so that makes me a Lions and Red Wings fan but I’ve always liked the Chicago Bears, as that city is what Detroit was and could have been had the demographics been different and I’ve always been a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs, as my dad was a Polish-Canadian and he’d root for them against the Wings just to tease me when I was a kid.

(also; is there a way to change the colored background back to normal? grey text on purple is giving me convulsions)

Thanks, man.

Kill yourself

>tfw on Vancouver Island and a Ravens fan.

Get outta my head, guy.

>Married: Chargers
>Mistress: The Chargers would literally kill me if they found out I was watching another tean

Married to the Failcoons

Mistress is the Loins

I enjoy being constantly miserable.

Married: Jets, born and raised in NY, father was a jet fan

Mistress: Vikings, best friend team was the vikings, died in his sleep from an overdose. Will probably be a permanent viking if jets keep shitting up.

iggles because philthy
enjoy watching loins, pats and the pack

>Ed Reed
that nigger is one of my favorite players of all time.

Married: Da Iggles. Born and raised in Northern Virginia but half the family is from Philly and the other half only cares about the team of the university everyone went to.

Mistress: Don't really have one, but I like to check in on the players from my college every now and then

Married: Chiefs because I live in the KC metro area
Mistress: Packers if any, i love their colors and I used to call them "green bean packers" as a kid. Their games tend to be comfy