Manchester United 1 0 Tottenham Hotspur FT
Arsenal 2 1 Swansea City FT
Crystal Palace 2 2 West Ham United FT
Liverpool 3 0 Huddersfield Town FT
Watford 0 1 Stoke City FT
West Bromwich Albion 2 3 Manchester City FT
Bournemouth 0 1 Chelsea FT

Rumours:
>Paris St-Germain have made Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, their priority signing for next summer. (TF1 - in French)

Manchester City believe they can sign Real Madrid midfielder Isco, despite the 25-year-old recently signing a long-term contract at the Bernabeu. (Don Balon, via Daily Express)

>Arsenal will offer 18-year-old striker Eddie Nketiah a new five-year contract that will take his weekly pay from £2,000 to £15,000. (Sun)

With Burnley manager Sean Dyche linked with the Everton job, defender Stephen Ward says "it'd be a blow to lose him". (Times - subscription required)

>Should Dyche leave, Burnley will look to replace him with former Toffees and Manchester United boss David Moyes. (Sun)

Former Newcastle and Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is a contender for the Rangers job. (Scottish Daily Mail)

>Sunderland manager Simon Grayson faces the sack if his side do not beat Bolton on Tuesday. (Daily Star)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14273831
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allowing backpass was a mistake.

Dyche pls, Everton are going down.Stay where you are man.

>Everton can realistically stay up

>Everton can realistically stày up

feeling very worn down by how english football has turned into a spectator sport tbqh

atmosphere has gone down the toilet everywhere it seems

Lad. Seriously. I said they COULD realistically win the league. This is true. The fact they turned to shit and can't play football to save their life, is not my fault. I'm sorry. Please stop posting this man and commenting on Everton. Thanks.

who's going to save him?
reckon he could do a job for any of united, arsenal or chelsea next season

He was at United, loaned to Cardiff, loaned back and then sold to Palace.

#zahaback

i know he was at united but that was with moyes and he's better now

being big fish small pond suits him. his ego enflamed at United and he went to shit.

Just bought my ticket for Sevilla away lads, should be a good trip

>everton can realistically stay up

STOP IT PLEASE. I HAVE ASKED YOU NICELY SO MANY TIMES.

wasn't me that time pal sorry.
seems its a meme.
Real Talk Everton buying back Rooney is the worst business theyve done this century.

You're just shitting up the thread and the board now. I could report you for avatarfagging. So fucking stop. Seriously. Can we talk about some other stuff?

Burnley v Newcastle tonight.
Whomever wins could go 6th.

imagine having 8 points after 10 matches.

Imagine have 0 points

Dyche will be pissed off at the blacks.

We /spooky/ now?

>this gets posted
>Sup Forums becomes spoopy right afterward
pottery

This
It's basically a tv show now

>Mercedes
>Britain

>CFC striker Alvaro Morata: 'I don't see myself in London for very long. It is too big, too much stress'

We back!

>"""Super Monday"""

>What fascinates me about London is its multi-ethnicity, the coexistence of cultures and religions, but I do not see myself living here for very long. It's too big, too much stress, too much of a metropolis
>He said he felt he arrived at Juventus "a boy" but left as "a real player", saying the environment was perfectly suited to him - and not one he wanted to leave when he returned to Real Madrid.
>The disappointment [of leaving Juventus] was enormous, I found myself back to the starting point
>Italy for a Spaniard is the best country to live," he said. "You have everything: beauty, history, art, cooking, fashion. I would never have left Italy and Juve."

>Everton

He's shit anyway

drogba was chelseas last true striker, all other strikers have had terrible attitudes

>Let players have all the power in your club
>They still shit on it regularly
>Chelshit

>Everton could realistically win a game

stop making fun of everton

Who you got tonight lads, let's see the colour of ya fackin' money.

strawpoll.me/14273831
>strawpoll.me/14273831
strawpoll.me/14273831

>Everton boss Ronald Koeman says his side are still chasing a top-four finish

Fancy Newcastle to pinch this tonight somehow but I think realistically it's a draw.

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE, G?

its jay

Its João

>history, art, cooking, fashion.
>Struggling to find these in London
Is he simple?

>BREAKING: Tottenham issue lifetime bans to two supporters who threw urine at West Ham fans during Carabao Cup tie. #SSN

It's Jose

He mentioned /epl/ in his press conference.

'no'

should be a good close game tbf

What he mean by dis?

I was watching some tyrone vids the other day

This guy still working?

Once a form of entertainment becomes serious business it puts the entertainment part second because it's a business first and having a business is about making money. Why do you think women's "football" is pushed so hard? As it stands only 50% of the population could be spending their money on football because it was a "man's thing". But women's money is worth just as much and spends just as well so you have the potential to double the intake overnight by simply memeing women into liking football.
How did they meme women into football? "Hey, you stronk, independent, womyn! Why not show these misogynists how original you are and how you 'don't need no man', by taking part in the one sport that men predominately watch and literally beg for them to accept you?". It's pathetic desu, but even worse is that womyn fell for it. You look at anything womyn take part in since they "broke the shackles of misogyny", anything for them to be themselves, and all they did was attach themselves to groups that were created by, and in many cases for, men. They didn't create anything for themselves, catered purely for them, because they can't and instead take part in these male things because they know they'll get attention. Women are born to follow, not to lead, and the sooner the cucky numales who promote them recognise that fact the sooner we can stop wasting time.

Burnley-Newcastle match thread:

Great posts

there aren't any good pund-

How lnog have you been torturing me? I'm not memeing when I say I'm the original guy. I had hoped you would have forgotten about this due to no EPL threads but you're so fucking autistic that you can't keep 'memeing'. If this is what Sup Forums is now, I don't want a part of it, if I said 'Lester could realistically win the league' you wouldn't react the same 2 years ago.

Garth Crooks is genuinely based. There's a passion and sincerity to his stupidity where most other pundits are all front and media training yet still come out with nothing but cobblers.

I remember when he spent Choupo Moting's TOTW entry going off about how hard he gets triggered by Pogba

>he actually did
top wew

based garth

>if I said 'Lester could realistically win the league' you wouldn't react the same 2 years ago
very true, but they were not in the relegation zone

>BREAKING: Manager Lee Clarke and assistant Alan Thompson have left @buryfcofficial with immediate effect, according to Sky sources #ssn

Why is Lee Clark still being given jobs?

every team he joins is worse than the one he was at last, he'll be managing in the norther premier league before long

>Alvaro Morata has denied he dislikes living in London, saying he would "probably" sign a 10-year deal at Chelsea if he could.

Yeah but I said Everton could realistically win the league before the first game. So.

That was the funniest fucking team. Sanchez as a fucking Wingback. Do we have this weeks? I can't find it online.

Front page of the BBC Sport football section.

>Fart

I just noticed he's put two wingbacks and a winger in a midfield four.

>Sup Forums

Oh right, it was doing the meme 'Who looked like Ian Rush lmao' tier shit. LMAOEZ.

Hart was actually really good that game. He made so many great saves that if he played like that for England, nobody would give a shit. The problem was he has gash defenders in both. However for England he is god damn fucking shit. He's had ONE good game in the last 15.