Refute this or cease to be racist

Refute this or cease to be racist

Other urls found in this thread:

trouw.nl/home/criminaliteit-allochtonen-slechts-gedeeltelijk-verklaard-door-achterstand~a4b2fae3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
gspp.berkeley.edu/calendar/event/the-growing-correlation-between-race-and-sat-scores-new-findings-from-calif
census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/073401689301800203
naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
sentencingproject.org/criminal-justice-facts/
cbsnews.com/news/inside-new-orleans-public-defenders-decision-to-refuse-felony-cases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>difference between two of the same people can be explained by social-economic factors
>so when you take two different people it can be as well
I'll stay racist thank you.

Non-whites have a tendency to stick to inefficient or outright bad ideologies (unless corrected by whites). Check and mate.

>It's impossible that something is influenced by more than a single factor

Hmm

This. What a wasted effort by OP.
sage

History didn't begin last century

North Korea > South Korea

Can you name two countries that have the same political and economic institutions but a difference in prosperity because of their race?

The people north and south of the US-Mexican border are the same people, not even memeing because the area literally used to be Mexico up until about 150 years ago.
There are cities that a border running through them, the have the same racial ancestry and the same culture, yet the north is massively more prosperous. How do you explain this?

>I will just state that something is bad without offering an alternative
>that way I cannot be refuted even if I have no idea

Two countries never have the same political and economic institutions. You have to look within borders. Like in the USA and Detroit.

In the Netherlands it's even more apparent because people like Moroccans live in the same neighborhoods as Dutch people, go to the same schools and yet still don't perform the same.

I know this is bait, but I did offer an alternative. Namely, that the outcome of a nation is not dependend on one single factor. Geographic location, political system, biological factors and so on all play a part in the outcome of a nation.

In the Netherlands it has actually been researched using the statistics of the Dutch government.
And they concluded "even after a correction for certain demographic and social-economic background traits the situation is not very positive under non-western foreigners" Because those criteria did not explain the bad performance of non-western foreigners.

trouw.nl/home/criminaliteit-allochtonen-slechts-gedeeltelijk-verklaard-door-achterstand~a4b2fae3/

/thread
sage

You can't use these institutions if half of your populations are brain dead niggers. Ask South Africa for proofs. Germans are stupid.

That's culture though, not race.

This is true but not useful because it offers no framework to explain things, it just states something that is common sense and has zero potential for explaining anything.

This. OP is just dumb.

Geography => Race and Genetics => Culture => Institutions

>This is true but not useful because it offers no framework to explain things, it just states something that is common sense and has zero potential for explaining anything.

What you posted offers a 1 dimensional framework. You can posts "frameworks" all day but if there is no data, it's safe to assume you're baiting.

Culture and race aren't mutually exclusive.

If you have a race of lazy people, then you get a lazy culture.
If you have a race of aggressive people, then you get an aggressive culture.

The people on the Dutch Carribean and Suriname used to be Africans and then hard working slaves.
But now they are free their culture turns into a lazy culture again.
Despite that they have very limited ties to their old culture, compared to Dutch culture.

>we cancelled out socio-economic factors so the reason must be genetic, can't be culture

>You can't use these institutions if half of your populations are brain dead niggers
I don't really know about South Africa, might be that they didn't actually have good institutions in the first place.

>it offers no framework to explain things, it just states something that is common sense and has zero potential for explaining anything
And acting as though one single factor could explain everything while ignoring the rest is better how?

user south Africa literally shot itself in the foot not to give them the same treatment and investment as whites.

Take Canada and take 10% and they can live in a semi first world state cuz the tax money goes to them mostly and the rest of us are 2nd class citizens, shit rights, no money invested into them for development beyond the bare minimum (just enough education for cheap labour for example ) by the government and limited prospects like. No nation would be decent under those conditions at all in the long run. You think south Africa could even compete vs Asia especially if the latter could develop a real middle class?

Multiple things affect the success of a group of people. However, if you start from the very beginning of our civilization then the first one is absolutely the most important.

Doesn't matter how close they are, both countries experienced completely different situations.

Post the demographic poverty graph if you have it

Why?

>but if there is no data, it's safe to assume you're baiting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Countries with more economic freedom tend to be richer, this is true for all races. For example Chile has more economic freedom than Venezuela, Switzerland more than Germany and South Korea more than North Korea.

>didn't actually have good institutions in the first place.
>first heart transplantation
>had a spaceprogram
>best country in the world up until the 1990s
>didn't have good institutions
German education, senores.

>not to give them the same treatment and investment as whites.

Niggers were allowed to work in the city. Education for them was paid by the South African government. Look up videos in YouTube of SA in the 1970s. Whites and blacks walking down the streets.
The rest is pure UN propaganda you're spewing there. I know western media didn't like SA much. Well, now it's a hell of a paradise that don't talk much about.

You must have one. One by race?

*they don't talk much about.

I didn't say it's better, I just said that your position is either just as useless or more.

>Niggers were allowed to work in the city.

Couldn't live in them

>Education for them was paid by the South African government.

Of a Completely worse quality at every level.

>Countries with more economic freedom tend to be richer, this is true for all races.
Ok, so there is a correlation between economic freedom and GDP (PPP)/capita. I agree. There is also correlation between IQ and GDP (PPP)/capita. There is also a correlation between IQ and belonging to a genetic distance cluster. Now even if economic freedom correlates more strongly with GDP(PPP)/capita than the IQ, then the other correlations do not become 0.

>Whites and blacks walking down the streets.

Also lived in parallel societies with massive disparity in the infrastructure and services as well. You think those two groups could marry each other or attend the same movie tighter right next to each other. Why not mention how people needed I'd passes to move around the cities.

No I do not. I have other graphs.

>there is also a correlation between IQ and belonging to a genetic distance cluster
post it

So you just post the same grass over and over?

>post retarded bait pic
>"well you calling out why it's stupid is even more stupid hurr"

K

There is a correlation between IQ and SAT scores. And there is a correlation between SAT scores and race:
gspp.berkeley.edu/calendar/event/the-growing-correlation-between-race-and-sat-scores-new-findings-from-calif

>Rather than declining in salience, race and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

>Mexican
>No source within image
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

As soon as you start to prove his statements wrong he'll start posting shit frog images and project his own insecurities

You're not contributing anything.

That's not what I told you to post lmao

Great post.

>Couldn't live in them
They didn't live that far. You think thaey would work in a city if they lived 400 km away from it?
>Of a Completely worse quality at every level.
Take a hard guess why. Not because the average iq is 65, no sir. Niggers with iq above average did fine in the apartheid southafrica. The rest are excuses. Whites didn't exactly had it all handed over to them just because they're white. You gotta earn your keep, boi.

Post what you claimed you dumbfuck, I quoted you for a reason

Now you are just shipping me. Whatever

That's what the apartheid was made for. Why would I sit next to an inferior race? Why would we racemix? To create a happy multiracial utopia like Brazil? Blacks are showing their faces in SA now, killing each other, fucking each other (getting aids). They have to let other blacks in now because its gotten so bad people die faster than they breed.

Not answering

Go read a history book that wasn't written by Mark Shekelberg, Cletus.

Quality posts.

lmao I told you lad. I'm willing to bet if I had not called him out on the frog images, he'd be posting them right now. He spoils it for everyone with your flag.

It's just that his posting is so recited.
He just shoots a pic with no source or sometimes a with a source but only a greentext of a keypads leaving out something.

There are papers correlating self-identified race with genetic clusters. Pic related is a genetic distance map.

I posted at least one study on cognitive ability.

You posted nothing just butthurt because you take this personally as a Somali.

I agree, I'm sure he's just used to multiple people replying to one person and hoping he isn't the one getting called out.

>wakey wakey dreamers
>frog punch
hahaha don't expect a serious reply until you post scientific studies conducted by people with degrees on the correlation between IQ and genetic distance clsuters

>hahaha don't expect a serious reply until you post scientific studies conducted by people with degrees on the correlation between IQ and genetic distance clsuters

Genetic clusters correlate with self-identified race. Self-identified race correlates with SAT scores which correlate with IQ.

Sorry lad, I'm going to continue to wait for that study. Take notes on this though, maybe next time you shitpost you wont set yourself up for failure so early.

I did not claim there was a study in which you could read those words verbatim. Is wasting my time going to grow your shattered self esteem?

>poverty in the US by race and ethnicity
census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf
>crime and poverty
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/073401689301800203
>SOME simple examples of racial bias within the US justice system
naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
sentencingproject.org/criminal-justice-facts/
>Public defenders can't handle all cases properly
cbsnews.com/news/inside-new-orleans-public-defenders-decision-to-refuse-felony-cases/

I could post more, but I genuinely started falling asleep while looking for these. Race is a social construct.