Why am I the only one who thinks Aubrey is a cutie?

Why am I the only one who thinks Aubrey is a cutie?

She's ugly man. Makeup cannot fix her. And she craves attention by being edgy.

I sat through the train wrecks that were "Bad Grandpa" and "Mike and Dave" just for her in a bikini so you tell me

She's above me, but she isn't even close to beautiful women like chloe Moretz

she's hot. but pretty sure she is a complete cunt irl? Like the I am better than you type

She looks cute but I can't stand her slow and awkward way of talking. I still don't know if that's all an act.

>Reddit: The Girl

I hear she has sex with men. Fucking slut.

The only reason I watched Parks and Rec...

Dont be that guy.

>swn make fun of your balls and tiny dick until you cum

why even life?

she's a literal retard. looks like a bug eyed arab to me.

For our pleasure...

She had a stroke

She had a stroke. She is literally brain-damaged.

she stopped being "cute" when she was 30,
shes a 32 year old spoiled cunt who acts like a bitchy rotten teenager, myabe if she tried pulling the stick outta ur ass and stop trying to play early 20's , but nope just gonna be a stuck up bitch her entire life , at least shes almost 35 and too old for hollywood

>I sat through the train wrecks that were "Bad Grandpa" and "Mike and Dave" just for her in a bikini so you tell me

Am I the only one who thought those two films were hilarious?

You dumbfucks realize ischaemic stroke doesn't always result in brain damage, right? The fact that she was able to recover from total aphasia is indicative of that.

Her feet are on another level

I thought Bad Grandpa had its moments and I always enjoy Mantzoukas but I honestly couldn't find a second of humor anywhere in the vicinity of Mike and Dave

>ischaemic
>aphasia

LITERALLY HUH??!??!?!??!?!/

>Mantzoukas
>Plays Raffi in everything he's in
>mfw I have no problem with this

>>shes a 32 year old spoiled cunt who acts like a bitchy rotten teenager

That's a fucking problem. Exactly. She's 32. Still acts like she's 15. I bet her bedrooms has posters on the walls.

You are projecting.

>tfw to intelligant too know correct terminalogy

Why do boys pretend to like shitty sitcoms?

my brother says I look like her male twin

I guess hes saying I have googly eyes and a dead expression

>"Reddit": the discarded opinion

I don't think any ones fappening pics made me sadder. I'm not sure what I was expecting but not what def not what I got.

he dindnt play raffi in the dictator or that episode of community

that being said, raffi and dirty randy movie when?

he was very similar to raffi in the SEVERAL episodes of parks and recreation. As opposed to his SINGLE episode of that shitty show, community.

Heh... don't take it personally kid

what was there?

A lot of famous people are smug pieces of shit. I wouldn't want toa actually date like 99% of all famous women. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to bang them though.

She's not normally my type but I would pay literally anything to facefuck that bored look off her face

She's from Delaware

roastie detected

Her dancing in Legion was cute.

you aren't

Someone post her thong scene in Dirty Grandpa

I'd like to tongue-punch her fart box except with my penis, if you know what I mean.

You have a tongue in your penis?

Use google your not going to like it though

i agree, i went to that movie drunk and still didnt laugh.also the chicks didnt have enough screentime, did they really think anyone watched that movie for two manlets.

women love him!

or that you look like a slut who enjoys being fucked

what did you expect?

because you are her?

eat her ass/10

you would just bore her

yeah i would bore her alright, bore her asshole with my dick.

I did not enjoy the cinematography in her Fappening bate movies.

Little cunt could have kept the camera steady

She's proof that personality matters at least slightly to men. She's so insuffrrable

>Females: The Reddit Gender