Max Landis may be a numale faggot but this was surprisingly good

Max Landis may be a numale faggot but this was surprisingly good.
I got really hooked after the first episode.

How does anybody feel about this?.

I liked it too.

lil sister is a cutie

Watch the whole season, realize that it's awful, feel bad forever.

It should be good; it's endorsed by Peter Svidler.

Its on my watch list on Netflix, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet

But Max Landis is decent

Chronicle was surprisingly good, Me Him Her was okay and Deer Woman was one of the better episodes of Masters of Horror.

The ending was convoluted for sure.
But it still managed to keep the humor.

Idk like is probably gonna end up crap i know but i can't deny that i enjoyed the shit of the first season.

The casting for next season worries me though, am not 100% sure on the casting choices.

That disgusting murder hobo chick is great.

really good
disliked the "tie up the loose ends" ending

wormtongue's daughter nearly stole the show

murderfu's getting blacked next season isn't she

I'm a big Dirk Gently fan and I loved it, it was a great addition to the franchise because it captured the "whole mess of unrelated shit gets thrown at you and slowly comes together into a single coherent plot" style well. Also Mr. Plinkett was great as the villain and I loved the visual style.

cleans up nicely
goofy sweet
would lick all over

Some of the worst dialogue ever and the only good thing about it is Elijah Wood

She has the mind of a 10 year old, I really doubt there's gonna be any romantic scenes involving her

>disliked the "tie up the loose ends" ending
I loved that bit, I think this guy is really funny

>Are you reaching for your gun right now? >:(

I know there's a qt in it and it's Douglas Adams so I'll proably watch it at some point

Cute.

CUTEE

The Black girl is Tara from True blood right?.

She is from something else but I can't place her.

I liked it when I watched it but after a bit of thought I don't understand why they did it.

I get capturing the subjects, except murder hobo isn't that just suicide?

Like they could easily bribe the cop or fucking hire him since he did his job well despite the utterly odd goings on. But they left the black chick and Frodo alone, what about the rich girl? How hard would it be for her aircraft to have a "malfunction" over sea.

Love this girl and the rowdy three. Didn't see the vampire thing coming, so are they just feeding off the energies she is bleeding out?

I liked it enough to watch the entire thing.

Do you think they act like a bunch of psychos to loosen up their victims and make their feeding easier?

This is based on a novel right?. How does this compare to it?.

I just thought this was more based on Sherlock Holmes and/Or Dr. Who.

I loved it. I have seen it twice already. Cant wait to get some more.

>she is from something else but I can't place her
Some people say she's been ripped off of Orphan Black, does that count?

its shit mate. 2010 gently was better. id fill hanna marks up to the brim though.

It features the character Dirk Gently from the novels and there are some common themes and a few quoted lines but the actual story of this show is original and takes place after the events of the books which are referenced but only in a throwaway sort of way, you don't have to have read the books to enjoy it.

And this interpretation of Dirk is very similar to the Matt Smith Doctor Who, and that's partly direction/acting choices and partly the fact that the original Dirk Gently book was adapted from an old Doctor Who script Douglas Adams wrote that never got used called Shada. Other adaptations have played down the similarities, or they were similar to older versions of the Doctor which went over people's heads so I've seen a lot of criticism for this version based on that.

Yeah I can see that, I bet after enough time of getting fed on you eventually you turn into one, that's why they go after Dirk.

She was in the last Chucky movie (That's were I saw her) and she will be in the next from what I can gather from her page.