Tfw no friends with which to watch and discuss Television & Film

>tfw no friends with which to watch and discuss Television & Film

>tfw no board to discuss Television & Filmâ„¢

Stop watching friend simulators
Start lifting
Go outside
Socialize

>tfw friends are all plebs who talk about How I Met Your Mother and Marvel and other pleb garbage

I have friends the problem is they are all so turbo pleb, when I even try and discuss things like subtext, allegory, philsophy with them they just don't even get it.

how do you socialize?
isn't it autistic to walk up to some rando and start talking to them?
I hate when people do that to me

>he doesnt have at least 1 red pilled friend to discuss jew treachery and other subversive themes with.

Learn about body language
There's a lot of people who are friendly and open to everyday small talk conversation

Keep watching what you like
Live your life how you want to

>tfw I lift but it only makes me less social

Full srs my weekend has been spent waiting for a new upload.
I got up 3 hours ago and watched RLM reruns and then previously recorded, then read an interview given by Mike and Jay, then looked through the Patreon page

>their next upload will be another Re:View

Fuck. Guess I should go eat breakfast.

bretty
good
.com

watch twd tonight with us

>I hate when people do that to me
Why?

What's RLM?

>Full srs my weekend has been spent waiting for a new upload.
>I got up 3 hours ago and watched RLM reruns and then previously recorded, then read an interview given by Mike and Jay, then looked through the Patreon page
RLM fans are fucking pathetic

>Live your life how you want to

They talk to me at the cash register or some shit. Just ring up my groceries and let me go away

>watching internet critics
>watching internet critics who review Star Wars and superhero movies
>...

Gay shit for numale rëdditors

The cancer killing this board

he's right you know
life is meaningless

Pretty much so just do whatever.

It's not like having a bunch of friends means anything other than that you don't really like yourself so you need others to validate your existence and worth for you, but having a bunch of idiots like you doesn't really do that because people like a bunch of stupid shit anyways.

What would happen if any of the RLM crew (except Jack and Beardfat) died? Would they shut down? They don't have any other source of income, but it would be too awkward to go on

They'd call you up and ask you to fill the void in their hearts.

>tfw no friends

Why do you feel like you need friends?

I don't, haven't really had friends since high school, a girlfriend would be nice, I'd even settle for a good trap...;_;

Most countries that aren't the USA are like that, small talk is retarded to them

But why? Just like yourself and be your own best friend. Other people suck. Fuck 'em.

I refuse to engage in any sort of conversation with anyone unless we have been formally introduced by a mutual acquaintance.

We have contingencies in place.

But user I can't suck my own dick, I can barely lick the tip

Why would you need to suck your own dick? Is your hand broken or something? Just jerk off.