Real vs Barca

Let's settle this once and for all.
Which is the best club?
Which has the best fans?
Which would you support were you forced to pick one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barça

>Let's settle this once and for all.
Okay
>Which is the best club?
Barcelona
>Which has the best fans?
Barcelona's because they don't whistle their own players
>Which would you support were you forced to pick one?
Barcelona because the football is more pleasing to watch and MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Madrid because Zidane

For me, it's Barcelona. Also daily reminder that Catalonia is NOT Spain.

Barça
>Which is the best club?
Barça
Barça
Barça

Thread needs a strawpoll tbqhwyf

Madrid

>Which is the best club?
Real Madrid, always has been always will be.
All european fans are bad, they sing with speakers or outright don't. The clubs give them flags and all that they don't do anything by themselves
Madrid because they have real history.

i am not a customer

eat shit and die

Will never happen
>Which is the best club?
Madrid at the moment
Barca fans, less of the two evils
Barca for Messi

What do you mean by real history?

>Which is the best club?
Sport club? Barcelona. Football team? Madrid (more money).
Hard to say, both are shit. I will say Barcelona.
Barcelona

Halal is literally the most plastic club in the world.

Full of anime weebs, muslims and ronaldo faggots who left united because of him

It's pronounced "rey-al"

>Madrid at the moment

>Which is the best club?
Barcelona has a greater overall number of titles, while Madrid has more leagues and UCLs.
At this moment, and footballistically speaking, Barcelona is superior.
Depends on what you're looking for. Both teams are quite politicised which influences the fans. Also Madrid supporters are known for whistleing at their players.
I support Barça, it's a family thing also I live 30km away from Barcelona. If I would have been born in another place I would support my local team there.

>1 loss changes everything

Real Madrid is the best club, is light years better than the rest of spanish teams.
How can anyone compare the two. Its like comparing God with a gypsy.

Barcelona is the best club, is light years better than the rest of spanish teams.
How can anyone compare the two. Its like comparing God with a gypsy.

>Which is the best club?
At the moment, I'll say Real Madrid have a better squad. But from 2008-2015, Barcelona were unquestionably the greatest team to grace the game.

Real Madrid has the worst fans in football. They whistle their own players despite being back-to-back European champions and take pride in the fact that they just take players from other clubs instead of developing their own talent. Barcelona fan are certainly not the most innocent or pure fans but Real Madrid makes them seem decent in comparison.

Barcelona.

Madrid has the better squad at the moment

Barcelona is infinitely more likeable because of Messi and Messi alone

>Which is the best club?
Objectively Madrid

Barca

Madrid

>>reddit

hard one

le real history meme

venga vete a tu pais

I choose Madrid because of the Galacticos era when I was a kid. Also I hate people who support Barcelona,seeing it as some sort of an underdog who plays well because their players have heart. They are a global super corporation that has been punished over unethical behavior but people are still acting like Barcelona is "organic" to Real Madrid's "mass production".

Real Madrid is the official weeb bandwagon club, so they are automatically the worst club in the world.

Right, draw and right.

>Which is the best Club

Barcelona, the only reason Real Madrid has some many European Tin Pots is because they played literal who's for the first 6 or so then got BTFO'd by other teams once they started competing.

Both Fans are insufferable. That being said, at least Barcelona fans have respect for their players and don't boo them like Halal Fans do, with a lot of them simply being Ronaldo dick riders

Barcelona

How were the 2012-13 7-0 against Bayern barca and the 13-14 barca better?

The answer is Real because they don’t refball like Barca

He is an asshole. A very smelly one. Show me another player who has kicked the ball at the opposing teams crowd and got away with it.

>the only reason Real Madrid has some many European Tin Pots is because they played literal who's for the first 6 or so
>He actually believes this
Lmao.

>Real because they don't Refball like Barcelona.

Did you even watch the match against Spuds? Or the match against Dirtmund?

>Which is the best club?
Real Madrid by far
Both are rather bad but Barcelona fans seem a bit better
The current decade? Barcelona, I like their playstyle. Historically Real Madrid

>with a lot of them simply being Ronaldo dick riders
What did he mean by this.

>Played against Stade de Remis twice
>Played Fiorentina
>Played Entracht Frankfurt
>Played Partizan

The only real opponent they had was AC Milan

They were good teams back then you moron. Do you have a brain?

>This post
>That flag

>real history
Its this a joke?

Do you even watch sports?

Both are right, Tabaré

They were good teams back then you idiot.
>Hurrrrr if they aren’t good in 2k17 then they weren’t good back then.
What is this logic.

>Americans

50's stade de reims was goat. a shame they went through hell and back later on

When did the French league change so much? I was watching a French movie from the 60s and there was the league table in the back and I almost didn't recognise any team

>Which is the best club?

Real has more titles but counting the franco years is like counting eastern german champions

tie.

tie. bandwagoner shitfest but id say barca has more support in their community

Barcelona over Madrid all day, Reals Management is shaddy as fuck

>supporting a team because they have "history"

It has been constantly changing really.
Reims dominated the 50s, then it was St Étienne (and Nantes and Marseille), then Bordeaux and Marseille, then Lyon and PSG.
The 90s were the best time for the ligue, from 93 to 2002 nobody won the ligue twice in a row

>winning an invitational tournament with literal who's and being proud of it and comparing it to winning a real tournament

delusion.

>the best club
Real
>best fanbase
Both are absolutely abominable, I'm not even going to pick the lesser evil. Neither is the lesser evil.
>who would you support
Real because secessionists can go fuck themselves

This

also, french teams started winning european competitions/reach finals as well.

Anyone with a little bit of knowledge in football history knows that Halal is a very shameful mafia. They won pretty much nothing for their first 50 years of existence, then under Franco dictatorship they became the fascist regime official team. Hence, they had endless resources, money and means to steal players like Di Stefano, Puskas and some others. Not to mention blatant refball if needed. There was, and still is, a deep corruption web in favour of this sports disgrace they call Real Madrid.
Also, most their fan base are the most pathetic spanish hicks. Thick uneducated people, customers and third worlders.

Barcelona are no saints, not my cup of tea... but Halal is by far the most rotten mafia in European sports, and deserve to be nuked, its fucking fans genocided and all traces of its shameful history erased for good.
>inb4 butthurt
fuck you and your family

>Best Club
Barca
>Best fans
Barca
>Which would you support?
BARCELONAAAAAAA

RMFC is literally a pro-nazi club so Sup Forums probably likes it better than FCB.

>OSTIA QUE TOROS SON CULTURA
>VIVA SU MAJESTAD EL REY
>QUE LES DEN

nothing of that is nazi
madrid loves soutahmerican inmigrants cause they speak spanish and send them to catalonia to make catalans even more of a minority
the king is also friends with the morocco one and welcomed hundred of thousands of moors in exchange for puting companies in morocco
bernabeu is full of moors and sudacas

Neither desu
Biibao for life

patrician choice but not what op asked

*points a gun at you*
You have 5 seconds to pick between Real and Barça or I'll shoot, coglione

>Asking for a pajeet's opinion.

when your 1 billion poos will produce a decent player you'll be able to speak.

Sure. India will produce a good player once people start taking sports as a career seriously. Still my country doesnt import niggers to play foosball like yours baguette

>but muh niggers
kek, every team does it.

>but muh every team does it

>He is comparing an eight team tournament to the actual Champions League, even with "lucky draws" and offside goals involved
Enough, Mohammed. Time to log in facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY

Is taking a penalty from out of the box a violation rules? i dont know this coz im a pajeet

>madrid loves soutahmerican inmigrants
Couldn't care less.if FrancoFC cares about the "indian colonies", the people that move the strings in that club are all related to fasicn and the far right.

BTW, the only "sudacas" that can be called inmigrants in the kingdom of SU MAJEZTAD LA OSTIA IV are middle class people that have enough money to reach PPSPAIN. This is not the USA where the only thing that separates it from Mexico is a wall.

>P-P-PERO ES QUE LAS COLONIAS DE SU MAJESTAD...CATALUÑA ES EZPANA!!!

Good post

Anyone with a little bit of knowledge in football history knows that you are just saying bullshit. Franco did way more for Barcelona than he ever did for Madrid. Madrid was one of the most successful teams during the Republic and it was a Republican side, while Barça was close to disappearing because of debt. In the first years of the regime, Barça started wining, because Franco payed their debt, gifted them the Camp Nou, and signed Kubala for them. He didn't have anything to do with Di Stefano. Barça gave Franco 3 medals of the club (that still has today) and Madrid none. Franco porsecuted Madrid's players because they were "reds". You just swallow every bit of Barça's propaganda instead of actually researching it. And you say you know football history, lol. Get lost.

Let me tell you why I love Barça. It is because their style of play. My favourite player is Jordi Alba because he is the player that better understands Barça's beautiful style.

wtf i love franco now

Don’t shoot my friend!

But you don't have to be from La Masia to understand and play the beautiful game, here we can see how Luis Suárez quickly picked up the fundamentals of tiki taka after signing for the club.

elite

The best thing about the style is that all the players in the team have been taught how to apply it. They are all experts now!

FC Barcelona is proud to be a sports organization that does not renounce to their principles, no matter how much our rivals try to attack them.
#valors

obsessed

Of course, Sergio Busquets is another of the heros of this beautiful, beautiful and full of honor style.

AND HOW COULD YOU NOT BE OBSESSED I WONDER? Truly this way of playing football have captured me, look at how graceful the players of my team are!

It is really a shame that Neymar left, he was a very promising player, and understood very well what Barça wanted of him (of course, every player that comes to Barça gets teached in our ways, but he had a special talent for tiki taka)

Well, that's everything lads. I hope now you can, like me (pic related) understand and love Barça's beautiful style of football.

...And remember:
WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Nice to see the iberians paying respect to their roman benefactors.
Ave!

Okay
>Which is the best club?
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Real Madrid

Are you this much of a shit head that you don’t realize the teams were the champions of their respective country?
>8 team tournament
Look at this guy. Look at him and laugh at the dipshit who can’t use google. It was 16 teams.

>European Cups don't count, only Champions Leagues
>Real Madrid still has more UCLs than Barça.

B-but muh Treblee Trooblee sextuplee!

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

RM was second tier until well in the 50s, everyone knows that and anyone can check titles. Barcelona and Athletic were the leading teams. What Franco hordes did was literally shot dead Barcelona's president. Franco built the Camp Nou my ass. If you think 3 fucking medals change anything you are either shitposting or suffer from serious retardation. The players that were prosecuted for not neing fascists and had to fuck off and to play in another countries were the basque ones that played in South America. Get your facts together and stop embarrassing yourself. Come back with proofs of what you are saying or die.
>die
At least you didn't argue about RM fan base being hicks and subhuman manlets from the castillian flatlands, sure yopu are one of them.

>this seething Muslimdrid moor was this triggered by AlfonsGOD
obsessed