WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO THE KLINGONS

DROPPED

STAR TREK:DISCOVERY

looks like dark elves from elder scrolls

Jesus Christ those can't be klingons

please no

why is it always the klingons they decide to mess with

Are those really the Klingons? What the fuck?

They've evolved dummy

>Reminder this the klingon concepts art from Star trek (2009)

would let fuck my wife/10

Why would this guy think tweeting this would be a good idea? I would fire his ass so quick!

>somehow made Klingons look like even bigger niggers

bravo

Haha, those are not Klingons, but I won't be surprised if this is real.

They're just not wearing their wigs faggot

2016: >ywn get a Trek series with the Enterprise-F, Picard cameo and grey uniforms
2017: >ywn get a Trek series with the recognizable alien races

You don't sculpt the back of a head mask that will have a wig on it faggot

Ever since the original series klingons have always been about the hair. A bald klingon is not a klingon at all.

Why would they have such elaborate designs on the tops and backs of their heads if they were just going to cover it up with hair?

Why so but hurt? I mean, the lack of warrior hair is kind of disheartening but they have creative control so why not mix it up?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Discovery takes place when the Federation was fighting with the Klingon Empire?
If that is the case, then making them look more sinister and evil was a style choice because they'll be the antagonists

And they do certainly look more sinister. Also there is a large amount of variation within a race, so maybe it's just a kind of Klingon, or maybe it will be explained.

Relax

Fuck off CBS, your show is shit and nobody is going to watch it. If you want to make something that isn't Star Trek then don't call it Star Trek.

They look like the Draconians from Classic Doctor Who.

Say that to Christopher Plummer's face and not online

>A mustache is not hair
What did he mean by this?

Man, I congratulate you for staying optmistic and level-headed under so many red flags.
I'm just sad all will be for nothing when Discovery is pure trash.

That makeup is breddy well done tbqh.

That's not a Klingon lol

I like the original Klingons better

space niggers

AHHHHHHHHHH

So wait, when is this show debuting?
Feels like they're making it up as they go along and didn't have any real plans to bring it back.

OOGA KOOGA KLIX QOOD

PEACEFUL KLINGON REFUGEES ESCAPING ROMULAN PERSECUTION

Where will it air?

WE

In the US on CBS's streaming service "All Access," and on Netflix internationally.

The originally announced airdate was January 2017, in August it was pushed back to May 2017, and in January they announced it was being pushed back to ??? because it was embarrassing being wrong so much.

basically this