Flamengo (1) - (0) Fluminense
Junior (2) - (0) Sport Recife

Copas will continue in 3 weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/confirmado-vuelve-futbol.html
youtube.com/watch?v=av-scRPkdKM
youtube.com/watch?v=NVP-N2_HWww
elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/10/31/59f873ea46163f99218b45c6.html
eltelegrafo.com.ec/noticias/futbol-internacional/25/barcelona-paso-la-noche-en-bolivia-esta-tarde-viaja-a-brasil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy

Will there be something mildly interesting during those three weeks?

>Threadly reminder that >Cerro is still leading the Paraguayao with one match pending to play

Good morning /copalib/, nice and comfy monday here in Asuncion del Paraguay.

Gremio has a chance against Argentina's Superior Football and his Gallardeta???

primero por los chilindios

mandril culiao

borralo

guardado para futuros shitposts

MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

Somebody here has that pasta that says "while the european discuss Marx, el indio trabaja para pagar a su Hilux", something like that?

I still dont get if you are an ironic Cerrista or an Olimpista into too many layers of irony.

l’ANUS

Did it all change since they began crying for refball and they were proved the opposite? I believe they were ahead by many points when they started with that

It's a good stacked team, but they got lazy, and the bench is awful if compared to the starters. There will be killings if they choke.

#TodosHomos Peru against the hobbits, but we can also laugh at it if they choke.
Copa Argentina semifinals
Copa Chile final
Copa Colombia final
Sudamericano Sub-17+Hrvatska & Czechia

That's all I can think of

Kek

> River-Gremio
Why do you ask? Is there going to be a 3rd place match?

Its official, Prehistoric murderball and La B will return this week, Matches.

La Dino

>Plaza - Juventud
>Liverpool - Nacional
>Bootleg RiBer - Sud America
>Bootleg Rasin - Rampla Juniors
>Boston River - Wanderers
>cerro papa - Danubio
>El Tanque Sisley - Fenix
>Peñarol - Defensor Sporting

La B

>Oriental - Villa Teresa
>Villa Española - Tacuarembo
>Canadian - Sportivo Huracan
>Miramar Misiones - Rentistas
>O time chama Torque - Progreso
>Dep.Maldonado - Cerro Largo papa
>Cerrito papa - Atenas
>Free journey for Central Español

ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/confirmado-vuelve-futbol.html

COMING UP NEXT

When is Mina coming back?

That's a good question. The league ends in december, and we are sure he'll leave. Already miss him.

Oh, our media said he's at the bench tonight. Not 100% recovered from the injury yet.

What had happened?

PLEASE, SOMEBODY POST NETO'S RANT. GRINGOS MUST WATCH THIS SHIT ASAP.

Conflicto entre dos gremios

youtube.com/watch?v=av-scRPkdKM

Goddamn, my life improved when Band stopped broadcasting the matches. This guy is spastic.

pfff AUTOGOL

PAL 0 X 1 CRU

>Timão loses again, but this ain't new. "Pressure exposes club's crisis". It's not pressure that exposes it. Didn't André Sanchez make a video saying that "the whole press is against Corinthians". Is it the press who misses corner kicks? Is it the press who concedes goals? Is it the press who plays? Is was the press who made (Ángel) Romero spend 24 games without scoring? Is was the press who made Jadson look like he has tapeworms? The guy has tapeworms! He can't kick a ball. Oh, and how about Fagner, of whom I've always said that "the best right winger in Brazil was Fagner"? Which Fagner? The singer because you are a fucking masked man. You are such a "leg", don't even give interviews anymore, yadda yadda yadda. And how about you, Guilherme Arana? I don't have this thing, for me it's about today. What's going to happen against Palmeiras next Sunday is on your shoulders. You guys are not playing anything. You don't deserve even a peeled orange. Maravilha is right, you are joking around. You.. You know what looks like you guys want? What happened with São Paulo. That the supporters breach into the club and beat your asses and after that you'll reach us to protect you. "How can they do it?" and all that stuff. The match against Ponte Preta was over and all Ponte Preta players were lying on the grass of tiredness. And all of you were with heads up and saying "it's still possible". "IT'S STILL POSSIBLE" MY ASS. YOU'LL HAVE TO RUN MORE. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. You guys of the "90s press" used to say that Cruzeiro was a underdog. The majority of the press. "Oh, they are gonna play against Bahia, it's an underdog", "Oh, they are gonna play against São Paulo. It's another underdog, they'll rekt them", "Oh, they are gonna play against Atlético, another underdog". UNDERDOG MY ASS.

>We went there and beat the shit out of them to win, we won with the physical force. Raí got the ball and Márcio struck Raí's ribs. Antonio Carlos was elbowing me and I gave him a headbutt. You didn't, did you? You are all okay, everyday you'll have a different car, WINNING 500K/MONTH. The supporters earn what, 800? Reais! YOU ARE JOKING AROUND, YOU SHOULD HAVE COME HERE ON FOOT, EATING THAT LUNCH THAT I USED TO EAT. BREAD, that Seven Boys... was that the brand? Was that Pullmann? *sliced bread* SLICED BREAD! THAT ONE WEEK OLD CHEESE WHICH WAS GLUED ON EACH OTHER, EVEN LOOKED LIKE GORGONZOLA. AND THE HAM WHICH WAS THE CHEAP ONE, NOT THAT SADIA HAM BUT MORE LIKE A SPAM. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING KIDDING. YOU DON'T RUN. TO NOT SAY OTHER STUFF IN ORDER TO NOT GET SUED BY YOU. HEY FLAVIO ADAUTO, HEY ALESSANDRO, WHAT A FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE AS CHAIRMEN? YOU FUCKERS, DUMBSHITS, YOU ARE GONNA LOSE THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO PALMEIRAS. AND THEN YOU KNOW WHO IS GONNA TAKE THE FALL? MEEEEEEE! ON MY CONDO, THIS DOLL-CUTTED HAIR DUDE IS GOING TO ANNOY ME. THEN I'LL BE TAKING THE FALL. THEN ON MY CONDO THE GUYS WILL YELL "SUCK IT NETO" FOR ME. I DON'T PLAY IT ANYMOREEEE! I AM NOT THE ONE WHO PLAYS IT! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO PLAY! YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS! I'LL HAVE TO BEAR WITH IT, GETTING INTO BAND AND HEAR THE DOORMAN SAY "So, how did it go?". ASK YOUR MOTHER HOW DID IT GO! I... AM I THE ONE WHO IS AT FAULT? WAS I THE ONE WHO LOST THE GAME? What do you think?

*tries to calm him down*

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE CUTTING THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE TO CUT YOURSELVES, IT WASN'T ME WHO LEARNT HOW TO DO THAT FINGER THING THERE. CUT WHATEVER YOU WANT. ENTER MORE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE AM I GOING TO ENTER?! CARILE, STOP WITH THAT SOFT TALK... "It's still possible"... IT'S NOOOOT POSSIBLE! PALMEIRAS IS UNFORTUNATELY BOUND TO BE CHAMPIONS

>tied m8. 1-1 now

What is the brazzie actual term for underdog?

Timinho (little team). Can also be azarão (big unfortunate one).

What are you guys eating? For me, its ribs with coleslaw

Do we have a Discord server? I think it's time for fellow sudacas to shitpost there.

thumbnail looks like a pack of dead rats

We have a room in UOL chat

>de Arrascaeta

PECHO FRIO

what?

borra esa wea

We meet monthly in a local bar of mala muerte to discuss, rate and organize the former and upcoming threads and such memes.

Convince me as a european which team I should root for and why

Sopa de rato

Boca Juniors, Sven, because their colours were inspired by your flag.

Boca's kit was made after the Swedish flag, the fans use Swedish flags even today

>that flag
Palestino. Definitely Palestino.

una delicia

who /viendo al colorado liberman/ here

>viendo al colorado liberman

I'll go for Boca then, fellow Lionel. My name is Adam btw. Maybe I'll catch a match but time differences... Is anything on tonight?

Noticed on the wiki place that Boca are no longer on the tournament tho? But I'll root for any argentian team I think.

It's boring when Argentina and Messi are doing well.

Tomorrow is one of the Libertadores semi finals' second leg, River vs Lanús

Should watch it! How many times have Boca Juniors won the cup?

Also my colombian (could be wrong about the flag) I agree, but I don't know much about your football so I prefer Argentina before Brazil. Which is your countrys best team?

>Boca are no longer on the tournament
Libertadores?

Only Independiente have more than them (7)

Un pais argentino sin las taras mentales del europeo ni el té con leche

El europeo va a comprar verduras al amerindio. El europeo le habla de Marx y Hegel. El amerindio asiente, cuenta el dinero. El europeo vuelve a la casa, no se baña porque es invierno, quizás habla mal de un neoliberalismo imaginario en Facebook.
El amerindio trabaja hasta las 9 de la noche, cierra la persiana, se caga de risa con la mujer de las pelotudeces que dijo el hombre blanco roñoso del monoambiente. El amerindio duerme feliz, mañana va a señar la Hilux en el concesionario. El amerindio está en armonia, esa armonia que te da el triunfo inevitable.

how can one man hope with something like this?

>EATING THAT LUNCH THAT I USED TO EAT. BREAD, that Seven Boys... was that the brand? Was that Pullmann? *sliced bread* SLICED BREAD! THAT ONE WEEK OLD CHEESE WHICH WAS GLUED ON EACH OTHER, EVEN LOOKED LIKE GORGONZOLA

This one, pure gold. Thank you, man.

When we say nobody wants to win this league, people start throwing fedoras at us. It's the plain truth.

> Libertad (URU)

get it?

>bucaramanga lost
Everyone ended helping America this weekend.
They still need to play Santa Fe and DIM though.

Once you are following Boca from now on, go for diario ole.

www.ole.com.ar

> after 6 victories in a row, Emelec took the lead away from Dolphin
> the round immediately after, they lost and Dolphin are leaders again
> Dolphin hasn't lost the lead for more than 2 rounds in the whole year

It cant be stopped, it can't be helped, it's meant to be

I believe that a team that considers itself “big” can be relegated just once. Get relegated twice or more, and you lose that qualifier FOREVER.

*gunshots*

It's "zebra".

This changes from one country to another. It's much more common for big clubs to be relegated in Brazil, for example, because we have 12 big clubs here. If 4/20 are relegated every year, it's nit hard to see that in 10 years time a bunch of big clubs will have played in the Série B more than once, and relegations will be counted in fingers, as if they were "anti-titles".

wena nido

Only ones to do so more than a couple times are Vasco and Fluminense desu

>Botafogo
>Palmeiras
>Grêmio
All of those were relegated more than once already. Also, you're an idiot if you think clubs like Inter, Atlético-MG and Corinthians won't be getting relegated again in the timespam of 10-15 years. The truth is the relegation will just become more often and less meaningful of the downfall of a club. Even São Paula and Flamengo will play in the Série B eventually, you just wait.

I'm the Cerrista/Claro phone poster m8

Btw, Vasco is the only big club to be relegated more than twice, if that's what you mean by "more than a couple times". Fluminense was relegated to the B in 97 and to the C in 98 and that's it. You can contest those scandals of 96 and 2013, but oficially it relegated twice (though falling to the C is a whole other level of disgrace). In any case, what stated was "twice or more".

I get it, damn Claro servers man.

btw, Barcelona still trapped in Bolivia.

Claro me quitó Goltv and TyC.
Time to cancel that shit.

Tonight, at /bundeslumpen/

>Estudiantes de Caseros - Platense

kickoff at 21.05, Casero's time

youtube.com/watch?v=NVP-N2_HWww

>someone actually recorded the song again
ayyy

elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/10/31/59f873ea46163f99218b45c6.html

>Un hincha de Boca Juniors decidió, de forma errónea, pasar por un estrecho agujero y acabó quedándose atrapado.

AHHHHHHHHH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

keksimus maximus

Oil him up!

Do we have a chance to be in the next Libertadores? Libertadores isn't Libertadores without us.

>De forma errónea

Everything is possible

Yeah, I'm totally watching this

eltelegrafo.com.ec/noticias/futbol-internacional/25/barcelona-paso-la-noche-en-bolivia-esta-tarde-viaja-a-brasil

Gotta build up the mistica

Fucking amateurs

>not watching the best sports show

Ribs again. How basic is my life.

Can El Ano make it?

are those tomatoes home grown?

Are you complaining?