Hey mates! Been lurking this board for a few weeks now, learning names, watching videos to understand the sport better...

Hey mates! Been lurking this board for a few weeks now, learning names, watching videos to understand the sport better, and how the EPL and such works. The organization and process is so different than our professional sports over here. I have a close friend in a neighboring state who is a big Reds fan, made me a bit jealous. So I took a few online quizzes multiple times to find my own team, and almost every time it came up LFC, so here I am, and I'll be with you through thick and thin. One thing that came through strong for me about Liverpool was how incredibly tight and supportive of each other you guys seem to be...like a family...I feel like you'd have my back if I got ugly on a Man U punk in the pub...and I'll have yours in return...YNWA! I'll take to heart all your advice. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Lol.

That Liverpool Feel

I like this post because it concisely encapsulates That Liverpool Feel

But Liverpool don't play in the Egyptian Premier League.

>96 people found this helpful

>96 people found this helpful

Brad Jones is my favorite Liverpool player

people found this helpful

This

if you are suicidal this is the perfect club for you

A lot of non British fans who first got into the PL chose Man United(mostly because they were successful ), Arsenal( style ,cool players , cool style of play , based in London , won a league during that time ) & Liverpool (huge rivals to man united ) .

The latters fans are currently always on suicide watch , they bet on the wrong team because it was edgy at the time and they thought they would be respected as loyal fans cause they hoped on a bandwagon when the team was not winning . Understandably Liverpool did win a CL and were a very good team with guys like Torres but it’s all spiralaling down .

So do yourself a favour and choose a better team (man united, man city , Chelsea , Tottenham or arsenal ) .

Source for where this was originally posted by someone who wasn't being ironic?

i seem to remember seeing a screencap of it - think it was a reddit post

It was on the Liverpool reddit page

Unironically better than Karius.

I'm unironically a liverpool since I was 6 and watched them beat alaves in 2001 in my family's coffee shop in Cairo, and since accepting that they've become a small club (spurs-tier) now, I'm really happy.

I'm happy when we beat anyone. I expect games against shit teams to still be competitive, and games against big teams are great if we win or draw, and Ok if we lose.

Top 6 is achievement. Champions league is worthy of celebration. Top half is acceptable.

Also the number of derbies/rivalries we have is fun. Everton, Customers, Rentboys, Arsenal, Newcastle from the Keegan days, Palace now too.

That liverpool feel when you accept they're a small club = max /comfy/

Literally no other way to watch football now.

>Palace
Why them?

For the both of us it's Moe Salah~