Trump is going to make whites lose

You gaijin realise politic should consider real, geographic overseas chess pieces no?

Trump wants to force Japan and Korea to pay for protection and insults our country. Even want to raise import taxes on us it will not happen, Abe will have strength to stop it

If you make unhappiness with us we will forced too turn to China who is white greatest competitor and force to bow them. You need is as ally because our money's important for American in Asia politics

Like you say "not an argument"

>we will forced too turn to China
gr8 b8, m8-san

Take me as slave senpai

Dont forget that the Clintons are the ones who gave China the most favoured trading status.

Trump has no real plans in place to change policy in Asia. Even if he did, I doubt the Pentagon would cooperate. Dont worry Mr Roboto, we wont let the big bad chinks roflstomp your islands.

How many years, has the economy of Japan been stagnant? The Lost "Decade" (失われた10年) is now almost 25 years old.

Why would you want to stick with the neo-liberal policies and agenda that is strangling people around the world?

Change involves charting the unknown when the known stops working.

>If you make unhappiness with us we will forced too turn to China who is white greatest competitor and force to bow them.

Know how I know you aren't Japanese?

No idiot Trump want Japan pay for soldier lower tariff, Abe and Diet will not, they will turn to China because no other choice idiot!

Not an argument you snow eating savage

Fuck off Jew you are not Japanese

Not an argument

it is not possible for the U.S. to run massive trade deficits with every other 1st world nation indefinitely without undermining our nation's stability. Do we wish we could? Of course. But it can't be done. There has to be a reckoning sometime, and it gets closer every day.

>proxy
>stereotypical japanese food

Ahmed is so scared of Trump he became his waifu

china is currently bending all of you over

korea doesnt want hte US military on their soil anyway.

its win/win

I'll believe you if you name/describe everything in that dish.

I love reading stuff written by Japanesse, it's like an anime cartoon character is speaking to me.

The threat of power is power itself, he just says that shit to rile you up.

Relack nip, you will always be honorary aryans.

Besides if we have any real issues with japs we'll just nuke you until it resolves itself.

Good, don't rely on other peoples money fucker.

>greatest competitor
can the average chinese consumer afford high end japanese goods at a price that will give you profit? I sincerely doubt it.

>that grammar
kek

Change can also mean to change back to the way it was when it was working for the middle class and not so much for the rich.
It was not just Glass-Stieglitz; It was a whole slew of changes that were made diverging from the Bretton Woods agreements, starting with Nixon unilaterally unbinding US currency.

The problem with you armchair economists, is that, like sports teams, you cheer on your team out of loyalty, not rationality. Neo-liberalism was a plan by the rich to deregulate the market so they could fuck it. The rich don't hate welfare; the rich hate that welfare makes states act like they are beggaring their neighbor, unless all states enact the same measure for their citizens, and that meant entrenching for good the central bank regulations. The republican thieves couldn't abide that, and now we have Globalization as a dirty word.
Going back to those regulations would fix all this, but the cabal would rather die than concede.

So I say lets kill them.... Metaphorically of course... by going back, not by making up a bunch of new shit like a sperg!

OK. I'd be just fine with having us pack up and leave Korea and Japan forever.

日本人はばかだよ!

アメリカの大きなペニスを吸う行きます!

GOOD MOTHERFUCKER

PAY US TO SUPPORT YOU OR SUPPORT YOURSELF

ピニスじゃない?