Why don't the Deadites just kill Ash?

Why don't the Deadites just kill Ash?

They constantly break necks and rip out spines and tear off heads of everyone else they touch but they just keep poking him in the eye/slapping him/playfully biting him until he kills them

because Raimi is a hack

Because he is the main protagonist hiding behind 666 layers of hardened plot armour

he is el jeffe

The Evil Dead series really needed to set some ground rules. A little more exposition would've went a long way. Like how do you become a deadite? It's never really explained and it would've made the movies better if there was some kind of logic behind it.

They're not groovy enough

Because Evil Dead doesn't take itself seriously at all, in case you didn't notice.

Fuck that shit. It's perfectly fine as it is.

daily reminder that Evil Dead flicks are reddit tier meme garbage

Autism

why do you hate fun?

>look I enjoy eating shit!

because these movies are retarded.

This.

Thread over, why do we need to discuss this its the point of the fucking joke.

This asshole is how most people would act after years of evil just throwing shit at the wall above your head and you constantly have to just struggle enough to entertain never giving a respite.

ED2 is my favorite movie, and part of the fun of the series - and something that adds to the horror element - is the absolute unpredictability of the Deadites. You have no idea how they die, how they live, when and if they ever stop being possessed by Kandarian demons, etc. The films and show would be cheapened by crappy expository dialogue explaining exactly how they work.

You get possessed by a Kandarian demon. I thought that part was pretty clear.

KYS faggot

>because these movies are retarded.

No john you have become the retarded.

I always saw it as them trying to drive him crazy. It was really successful in Evil Dead 2, so trying to send him over the edge again is worth a shot.
I can understand the question's meaning. Dismissing it so quickly isn't conducive for discussion, especially when ED threads have always been pretty comfy.

hits the nail on the head.

Cult and reddit films are separate entities, man. And if it WAS reddit, don't you think that it'd be much more sanitized and "wink-wink" about it? It wouldn't have tree rape for starters.

Because they need a useful idiot like Ash around to achieve their plans. Half of the shit that happens in Evil Dead occurs because of Ash doing something stupid.

The resounding negativity makes me wonder if it's just a shitposter who has no real conviction in this discussion, but seeks to stoke flames? I hate to label people like that but it does seem likely.

Well the fact your just shit posting about a series that from the beginning was off the top of their heads since they mostly wanted to do just effects and do trippy camera angles, mostly goes to show me and every one else on this discussion that you don't want to be debated just argued with so no I'm not going to take your bait I'll just shit back and count shit post.

Your move faggot, but i warn you I will probably get bored and leave for a better discussion.

heroes aura

>Well the fact your just shit posting about a series that from the beginning was off the top of their heads since they mostly wanted to do just effects and do trippy camera angles,
Your first mistake was to assume I was the OP, which I'm not.

>mostly goes to show me and every one else on this discussion
No, it looks like it's just you.

>that you don't want to be debated just argued with
That's an oxymoron, user. Debate and argue are synonyms. I'll let it slide though, since you don't seem to speak much English. And I'm not being condescending, your grammar mistakes are common among South Americans. Or alternatively, you're posting from your phone.

>so no I'm not going to take your bait I'll just shit back and count shit post.
You're the one who took two posts to provide anything in the way of evidence, opting instead to use buzzwords and meme arrows. Whether or not you're trolling to "fit in" is a mystery because you do seem genuinely stupid.

I'm going to say this "debate" is finished and close this tab just as you surely have, confident that my argument is superior to your's.

>first film is eh teen horror film
>second film is way crazier and enjoyable, even if it retcons the first film, still horror though
>third is a wacky and cuhrazy disney-tier adventure about saving a kingdom from evil

What the fuck was sam raimi thinking?