Sup Forums: the Documentary

Sup Forums: the Documentary

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1vAGRdAkyrRxl?
variety.com/2016/tv/news/kkk-leaders-allege-producers-paid-them-to-fake-scenes-in-canceled-ae-documentary-exclusive-1201950078/
youtube.com/watch?v=27xPgl8KXyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe like 3 years ago
We've all seen the true skin color of neo/pol/

Is that the Irate gamer?

Bill Riccio, leader of an Alabama white power group

They just have revitiligo

>Sup Forums
>white
>natsocs
topkek

Sup Forums a multi-cultural board of peace,
Sup Forums is the true white supremacist board

Sup Forums: The Documentary

I think you meant /po/ OP

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace. It's a common mistake.

Ah yes, le board of peace where shitskins LARP as nazis calling for race war. Face it, Sup Forums got exposed as a total joke again.

real Sup Forums was there and the meme shitskins couldn't handle it

check it out: periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1vAGRdAkyrRxl?
32:00

The stream got shut down m80, Sup Forums wins again

Let's stay fair here. The only people falling for Sup Forums's arguments are people who tend not to think too much.
That's usually slavs or third worlders. I for one am not surprised to see Sup Forums is not white since no self respecting white person would fall for their rethorics

Seems odd to use a picture of a guy with hair for your "Skinheads" documentary.

>10 am on a sunday
>threads 404ing in 40 minutes
bring back semi old Sup Forums

I dont think the majority of the board is even serious about the stuff they post, its just a reactionary board, they go to praise Hitler to vent out their frustration at liberal faggotry and then go back to be relatively normal people

>Alabama
Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

Relatively normal people don't spend hours a day acting like edgy children online "for fun".

didn't HBO get caught paying those guys to act however they told them to?

Seems to be a lot of hate for Sup Forums on here, meanwhile at Sup Forums they don't give a shit about this place.
Really makes you think.

If you'd have spent any time on Sup Forums, you'd realize it's an ethnically diverse and international meeting of the minds. When you're anonymous, we're all "white". Even IRL, the new right is the big tent party the way the left used to be, despite certain factions being contrarian and despite the Let's attempts to drive a wedge between us.

Everybody hates gommies and SJWs now. Sorry for your lots. Get ready to lose for the next 4-8 years.

Sauce?

lol

Sup Forums is all spics, orientals, mulattos, etc.; and some i assume are white

go look at the pics from their meetup

i got it wrong it's not the one in the OP

variety.com/2016/tv/news/kkk-leaders-allege-producers-paid-them-to-fake-scenes-in-canceled-ae-documentary-exclusive-1201950078/

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sup Forums is populated by too many fucking Ameriucks claiming to be '''white'' which is pretty disgusting..Having fair skin and blue eyes doesnt make you automtically white fucking double digit IQ Ameritards

>that super serious face he's making

youtube.com/watch?v=27xPgl8KXyk

look at all these Sup Forums babies in here trying to make everyone think their board is anything other than shitposting nazis. and look, they all got triggered by a picture of a white supremacy documentary and a single line of text.

BURN Sup Forums DOWN

Ever since I got redpilled and manly I deal with shitbags like you no problem.

lol whatever

>Sup Forums doesn't care
Sup Forums users are more thinskinned than any tumblr SJW i've ever seen, there's been constant "I feel so victimized" threads over Dear white people for the past 4 days, not to mention a thread anyone makes fun of Trump or if tv/movie involves minority characters.