Logan Browning

What's next for her career after "Dear White People" series?

Hopefully Brazzers

The rope

Hopefully Buzz Adranis "Gangbang Creampie" series

really puts a tickle in my pickle

Crashing this country... with no survivors!

Black people are so fucking cool

sitting on my face

COLONIZED desu famalam.

She does have a very aesthetically-pleasing face

10/10 would culturally appropriate

wtf i love black people and hate white people now?

My wife

Curb stomp hopefully

To get fucked by her white boyfriend

Those anarchist youths are so rambunctious

what ethnicity is she really?
she's black, but with caucasian features

first jimmies garage(its just over the hill), then monster joes truck and tow

I can't imagine if people of other races made a "Dear black people" video.

Dear Black People stop yelling at the movie screen it can't hear you and your ruining the movie for everyone.

Dear Black People stop harassing other black people for acting "White". They are not acting White it's called being a normal fuckin human being.

Dear Black People please stop crying over slavery. It was the best thing to happen to your people. Feel free to visit Africa and see where you would currently be residing.

Dear Black People stop buying Clothes Jewelry and Cars you can't afford all the while the government is paying for your food and shelter.

You get the idea

nigger

>(((white)))
haha, no

How can manlets even compete?

Damn shes hot. Would gladly genocide the whitey scum just to lick her anus for a bit

quadroon probably. She'd have to be at least a quadroon to have colored eyes

keep dreaming whitebois she'd never stoop to your level

what are the chances of her having a white chad bf ?

Iron Man

this

>Apartment for Rent

>black people with blue eyes

Is there any other combo that as easily guarantees you 15 minutes of fame as an average performer?

>all this cultural enrichment
Diversity achieved

What do you think the rent on that apartment next to the metro pcs is?

COLONIZED

lewd

Whoever color corrected this image needs to know that the human sclera is white, not blue. Damn...

Here's a deep dark secret that apparently no one knows: virtually all black Americans have white ancestry.

>Is there any other combo that as easily guarantees you 15 minutes of fame as an average performer?
Jewish and Jewish

COLONIZED

It's walking distance of looting and rioting.

i unironically went to the same hs as her, 2 grades below

>straightouttacompton.jpg

is it racist if I want to fuck her?

same, but I did it ironically

C I V I L I Z E D

yeah i would sometimes go to sandy creek for the memes and being ironic

Holy fuck she is beautiful and I rarely like any of the nigresses people here claim to love.

A show on the CW where she plays a sassy black cheerleader. Or a couple appearances on a CBS sitcom as the token black friend.

She is a black woman with white features so most black productions will turn her away. Tyler Perry would rather cast overweight white literal who's than her.

>virtually all black Americans have white ancestry.

Lie. You've never even thought about to see how stupid that is. The woman is OP is definitely mixed, but that's a recent mixing. You just have a very stereotypical view of blacks, and since most don't fit that view (Most sub-Saharan Africans don't either) you say they have white ancestry.

Africans are very diverse in their features

she will join the MCU

lolno
Black Americans have 20% white genetics on average.

People will say that this is proof that blacks are uncultured beasts that have poor impulse control and whatnot but there is proof right here that these are human beings that have thought and plan out things. Just look at this picture, that's not something that some ape would do

damn she looks tasty af

>Black Americans have 20% white genetics on average.

Literally not true at all. You're referencing a study that used only around 400 people and it stated that of the group, the vast majority had 0 - 15%, while the group that was mixed, had on average 20%. The study also had a major flaw in that it didn't take into account recent mixings.

There weren't massive plantations where race mixing was enforced

>stars in show hating on white people
>only genetic trait that makes her stand out inherited from white people
really makes you think

a quick bleaching and then back on the rope

*the group was more mixed

The study divided them into groups with the majority going to the no mixture or a small amount, and the others into categories based of the amount of white genes, the largest mixed group was around 20%

haven't read the study in a while

She's a Fremen

That just means you were intellectually equal.

i want to challenge her mate to a duel

The "Day of the Rope" series.

>this is a first world country
lmaoing@murrica from yurop