Morata wants rid of Chelshit

>What fascinates me about London is its multi-ethnicity, the coexistence of cultures and religions, but I do not see myself living here for very long. It's too big, too much stress, too much of a metropolis
>He said he felt he arrived at Juventus "a boy" but left as "a real player", saying the environment was perfectly suited to him - and not one he wanted to leave when he returned to Real Madrid.
>The disappointment [of leaving Juventus] was enormous, I found myself back to the starting point
>Italy for a Spaniard is the best country to live," he said. "You have everything: beauty, history, art, cooking, fashion. I would never have left Italy and Juve."
imagine getting SNUBBED after paying £70m for him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_League
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a big baby everybody knows this, he'll be gone by the end of the season

>living in a meltpot hellhole like London
He might as well move to Rio de Janeiro.

Imagine being this much of a beta club

>>Italy for a Spaniard is the best country to live," he said. "You have everything: beauty, history, art, cooking, fashion. I would never have left Italy and Juve."
Based Spanish bros.

I would take him back anytime, but I don't think he'd be ok with being second choice after Higuain

I hope he doesn't get away with this blatant racist and islamophobic comment

Spanairds are so fucking backward

>London is its multi-ethnicity, the coexistence of cultures and religions, really cool, sure
>but I don't want to live here
>italy is better
lmao (((london))) BTFO

>Already has red hair dye from failed Man U transfer
>Probably acquired blue hair dye after Chelsea transfer, even though he is ashamed to use it right now because it would be too obvious what his initial intentions were
Hmmm I wonder who could replace El Rato in Barcelona?

Pretty much all of us are Italyboos, except some that in football matchups turn tsundere. Even after the Luis Enrique getting elbowed incident there wasn't much hate, as much as the TVs remind us of it at every chance

>coexistence of cultures and religions

Haha, that may be true for where rich footballers live, but not all of London. It's seriously a shit hole to live in if you're lower/middle class

>Italy is the best country to live in for Spaniards
>which means Italy is better to live for Spaniards than Spain itself
>Italy is better for Spaniards than their own home country

what did he mean by this?

>he's a big baby

I really wish for Spain to stop bullying their players.

It’s true though, mostly players form the south (eg Navas, Nolito, Reyes) who can’t manage being away from mama too long

Nothern Spaniards, Basques and Catalans are tougher

what a fuckin man-child

It's because the further south you go the more moor fucked they are

>Think you're billy big bollocks and want to be the main man at a top club
>Go to Chelsea and and realise you might get pushed down the order by le epic twitter banter man
>Pretend you want to leave because you don't like the city that much

Fucking howling

This is basically what he said:
>I'm not racist but I don't see myself living next to black people for very long. They're too smelly, too loud and too violent.

Chelsea with it's dark history shouldn't accpet such blatant racism. Absolutely disgusting.

Shame that JJ already had Higuain who is basically an older Morata

it's the opposite, Morata only shows in big games and Higuain shows up in anything but big games

He's literally the anti-Higuain lol

come home white man

To be fair le black twitter lad is weirdly good at scoring when subbed in.

I'll translate from real spanish to english:

>>I was prepared for bad weather and civilitzation
>>What I found was bad weather and niggers
>>So I will left soon to Italy...
>>At least they have good weather

who's the twitter guy

Batshuayi

Move out of London and commute from Suffolk like a real man

Why the fuck he's living in London and not Cobham is beyond me

Wait didnt he go to madrid after juve?

City folks love the EPL, only rural and suburban retards want to live in Italy

London has some great and interesting as fuck parts, I definitely did enjoy the week I spent there, BUT....holy shit is that city full of blacks and pakis.
They're fucking everywhere there and in some places the unironic majority.
Like, you go up from an underground station and you're suddenly surrounded by them and feel like you drove straight into the 3rd world.

>inb4 y-you too

Nope, not even Berlin or any of our cities comes anywhere close to that level of non-whiteness, sorry Britbros

All the white British people moved out into the surrounding home counties and just commute into the city. Germany is pretty bad too, for some reason all the Turks come out in groups when the sun sets and stare down anybody who walks past. At least in London everyone is generally just getting on with their business.

>‘In the interview I wanted to say in the future, when I finish my career, I probably won’t live in London, but right now I’m very happy there with my wife,’ he explained.

>‘I really like London now but probably in the future, when I want to send my child to school, when I finish my career, I would prefer to come back to my country, where I was born, that’s normal. I’m very happy. When I say it’s a stressful city I’m talking about the traffic and the fact there are a lot of people. But it’s an incredible city with many religions and many different kinds of people, I’m really enjoying London.

>‘If Chelsea had proposed a 10-year contract I would have signed it. I’m very happy at this club, in the city and with everything in London. I really like London. If I’m good and I improve, I could probably stay here for more than five years but I need to score many goals, otherwise Chelsea will buy another player, that’s normal.’

OP BTFO

Well, the crime rate is way lower in Berlin than in London.

In Berlin and other German cities you usually have certain neighborhoods where the Turks/Arabs live, yet in London there doesn't seem to be a place where you can avoid them other than maybe the very rich neighborhoods.

You won't find a city in Germany that is more than ~20% non-white btw
Non-ethnic German, sure, but our big cities are usually still 80 to 90% white.

I lived in Kreuzberg for a while and there still loads of white people there

>that obvious damage control
basically morata thinks london is a shithole full of shit and is only living there for the money

France UK and Germany are fucking shitholes, you had the world and instead of working together you tried to break each other empires and at the end you are all fucked

Yeah, because white hipsters, artists and students started to move in and increased the rent prices there, so the Turks/Arabs were practically forced out and had to move to Neukölln, which is now known as the new shittiest part of Berlin (at least the Northern part, the Southern part of Neukölln is still quite white working/middle class)

>this flag
>this post

jajajajajaja, que ironia

I wouldn't be surprised if there were areas in NRW that are now majority Turkish or whatever, it's difficult to say because from what I gather Germany does not require ethnicity in the census, only nationality.

noice I always liked him

>he's only living there for the money
well, duh

How? Spain lost the empire in the early 1810s and always respected other spheres of influence

Everyone who is a 3rd generation immigrant since 1949, is being recorded as having a "migrational background" even if he/she has German citizenship.

NRW does not have any city that is majority Turkish, not even close.
Some neighborhoods within cities? Maybe.

You were a powerful global force once and are now not much more than a tourist destination, among the poorest countries in Western Europe and currently breaking apart even further.

Well you have cities like Nuremberg that are now at 40% immigrant background. Of course London is a different entity in itself, it's not really part of the UK anymore, it's just like a little microstate. The biggest mistake you can make when visiting the UK is only staying in London.

Yes but that doesnt have antyhing to do with ww1 and 2 and what I said

>You have everything: beauty, history, art, cooking, fashion.
london has some of that too i suppose.

>Well you have cities like Nuremberg that are now at 40% immigrant background.

And like 80% of those immigrants are from white European countries.

Again, I'm not denying that some of our big cities are only around 50% ethnic German at this point, but the vast majority of those "new Germans" are white fellow Europeans.

Not a perfect situation, but then again inner-European migration has been happening for centuries, so I don't see it that critical desu

>Torres
>Costa
>Morata
Why do Spanish strikers hate Chelshit so much?

Chelsea has bad vibes

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Jesus, if he thinks London is bad he might have killed himself in Manchester.

>ignoring the part where he stated if it were upto him he wouldn't have left Italy and JJ

Nobody wants to live in that nigger paki infested city

>Nolito
>south

Pacostani edookayshuhn

that's because he was unhappy with how halal treated him. now he's a starter at chelsea.

>Costa
>Spaniard

So London is a shithole, how is this Chelsea's fault?

They priced Juve out of a move

Not all folks are suited for big city life. Medium, human sized cities are the best to live in when start getting money and want to have kids.
I've lived all my childhood in the countryside. I've got nice memories and like any other I like nature and some fresh air, but I'd rather kill myself than going back living there.

>Italy for a Spaniard is the best country to live," he said.
Weird, you'd think it would be, you know, Spain.

>Not all folks are suited for big city life. Medium, human sized cities are the best to live in when start getting money and want to have kids.
Nobody is forcing him to live in the middle of London, he can buy a house in a wealthy, quiet suburb and drive to training/games like so many other rich people, and especially pro athletes.

he's a smart lad, who insulted londons and called it a multicultural muslim shit hole in a two face kind of way. kek

I been to london twice both times thought it was the worse capital ive been too

It means you have autism.

He'd still have the trafic to complain about.

Is London really that bit or is it just administrative fuckery?

"Greater London" is fucking massive, the city basically swallowed up its suburbs. It's like if Chicago (population 3 million) started calling Cook County (the immediate surrounding suburbs, about 8 million), started calling the whole place "Greater Chicago". Same goes for New York (10 million) calling the tri-state area (30 million) "Greater New York".

>looking at these cities density
Man Paris is so cramped holy shit. We're twice as much as we should be in here.

>n-no. I love it h-here

> t-truly

Basically he says he wants to fuck italian teens instead of slags and live away from pakis in a city with decent food / weather.

Never went to Paris I guess

Maybe it's because I'm a thirdworlder, but I don't understand how can anyone be unsatisfied with living in London.

greater london is like ille de france

italian women are top, french teens are also very very cute, I live in a tourist area so I see lots of of french school trips and boy your teens are fucking cute, lots of niggers though
uk m the other hand...

Chelski is a shitty defensive minded meme club that isn't fun for a striker/forward to play in.

Theydisnt move because they wanted to--they just couldn't afford it lmao.

I can agree with you on Westminster. If youre rich (as in a home costing tens of millions) its great place to live.
HOWEVER, the average house price is £400k and its a piece of shit 2 bedroom council flat. If youre not rich, it is a rubbish place to live.
It is cheaper to live up north and commute

Dificult to afford it when all the family members of chinese russians and indians want to buy a home

>french teens are also very very cute, I live in a tourist area so I see lots of of french school trips and boy your teens are fucking cute

From Cadiz, literally the south.
>Burger Edukashion

who can blame him?

what? I haven't kidnaped one yet

He's right you know

what I like more of the french girls is the cute and sexy mouths, I don't know if this is because of the way you pronounce things or you pronounce things that way because of the mouth
either way is sexy and cute

Morrata is a bitch but he's right about italy. Lived 4 years there and I miss it every day.

>multi-ethnicity, the coexistence of cultures and religions
>I do not see myself living here for very long
is he /ourguy/?

France is not a shithole tho. Great food, wine, woman and culture.

Uk and GR are lutheran barbaric states.

what the fuck is "GR" and what does your post mean on this October 31, the day before the holiday here, where we are celebrating Catholic All Saints' Day?

killing white people saint day?

Sorry but your food is very greasy GR...

I don't blame him. There are some really nice places in London but overall the city is way too cramped and dirty. Same goes for NYC, LA etc.

You're much better off living in major cities in the 1-2M inhabitants range. Like Copenhagen or Oslo for example. Too bad we only have shit football teams, eh.

make a league with sweden and norway

They kinda had a go at it once

Was a failure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_League

which food?

there are plenty of regional cuisines here, there is no collective "German food"

for example, the Northern Germans are obsessed with fish, while we Southern Germans don't like it
Northern Germans love potatoes, we are more on the noodle side of things
etc.

it was a failure cause that was a tournament outside your own leagues
it should've been the only league allowed with first and second division and then regional

The thing is, 'greater London' should probably be bigger. All of the surrounding counties/towns are basically commuter towns now. London is pretty much absorbing the whole of south east England.

Pretty much all coutries are Italyboos, some just try to deny it.