This is unironically better than any marvel movie that has been released since 2008

This is unironically better than any marvel movie that has been released since 2008

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0
youtube.com/watch?v=W3SLLEzkG8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we're better than Marvel!
>ok
>seriously we are
>I heard you
>FUCKING DISNEY PAJEET ACKNOWLEDGE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off with your unfunny memes you stupid faggot

Even if that's true it's not an impressive accomplishment.

I don't agree.

MoS is still shit though

By a country mile

The Dark Knight Rises is unironically better than every capeshit movie that has come out within the last 8 years. The 00s was the golden era of capeshit, we'll never get another Spider-Man 2 or The Dark Knight.

Say what you will about Snyder, but he is an absolute master of spectacle.

>KRYPTON HAD ITS CHANCE

It's totally within Superman's character to commit genocide, right?

Im glad this movie still causes asspain. It makes me like it more.

... And nothing else.

I assume you're talking about the people who liked it and will never shut the fuck up about it

How do you feel about abortion?

If you think it's the parents' choice to bring a child into the world, it's even more someone's choice if they decide to never get "pregnant" in the first place. Viable embryos (not to mention the 7 billion "current residents") trump "potential Kryptonians'" right to life in the first place. Big difference between killing a man in front of you and deciding not to let hypothetical people ever exist in the first place.

How many kids are you not having right now?

Even more than that, Clark wasn't a real big fan of what Kryptonian culture had to show him - bunch of jackholes willing to wipe out people just to resurrect their own, Sure, that was just Zod's faction, but would you be all that interested in seeing more of a culture that produced someone like them?

Well, other than Faora, at least?

>origin story
>main character ends up in the same place that he started, just with blood on his hands

Not to mention that if you didn't already know who Superman was from being a pop culture icon, the whole movie would be incomprehensible. Other origin movies like Ang Lee's Hulk, Batman Begins, or Iron Man work without knowing anything about that hero, and have that hero go through a personal journey and become a completely different man.

The only reason it still causes asspain is you Snydercucks never stop fucking talking about it. If you faggots weren't spamming "CAPEKINO" everyday this flick would've been forgotten a long time ago.

he was created by jews after all.

Too bad that's all his movies are. A series of great moments, but the overall movie doesn't go anywhere or do anything.

Oh you actually took the movie - and by extension, my comment - seriously. How sad.

>MAN OF STEEL BRINGS UP INTERESTING QUESTIONS LIKE WHEN SUPERMAN SHOOTS PEW PEW LAZERS AT THE BIG MONSTER SHIP IT'S A COMMENTARY ON ABORTION

you are literally the worst type of human being alive

>I hate superhero movies so much that I go into each and every thread about them to get on a soapbox on why I hate them

Welcome to Sup Forums, a board that loves to shit on every movie. I hope you enjoy your time here, newfag.

Not an argument.
All art is subjective, it's about what you as an individual get out of it. Problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=jUORL-bvwA0

This movie was utter shit, even BvS was more enjoyable than this crapfest

It has some pacing issues but is still better than 90% of Marvel flicks

...that's the point. That's always been the point. Snyder is extremely clear (not just in interviews, but through the films themselves) that he's playing with established iconography and 'mythology'. His films are commentary on superheroes, not construction of new superheroes in a vacuum. The same way BvS disfigures Batman so as to confront the public's obsession with him.

>he made his films fundamentally flawed on purpose you guys!

His films are going to be baffling 50 years from now, completely and utterly incomprehensible.

Tbf Its better than all capeshit released since spiderman 2

great sci-fi movie
dog shit superman movie

Man of steel, the winter soilder, Deadpool, days of future past, and maybe civil war, are the only real capekino movies

is that from MoS or BvS?

MoS

Wow, your opinion is even worse than OP's. Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Batman and Batman Returns are the only real capekino movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3SLLEzkG8c

Snyder is a genius.