Are you ready to admit that this isn't the worst super hero movie ever made?

Are you ready to admit that this isn't the worst super hero movie ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but it is

its not even the worst super hero film released last year

Watched it yesterday the movie is fine, it's just capeshit after all.
I don't understand the hate

The worst superhero movie is probably that Fantastic Four movie they did a year or so ago.

>worst
Well then what is

second worst

>TRIANGLE BITCH
>DAS GANGSTA

Did anyone else completely forget Deadshot isn't supposed to be black thanks to Will Smith's excellent performance?

What a compliment

Who says it's the worst when we have shit like Batman & Robin?

>Batman & Robin
>shit
redditor detected

Batman & Robin is "so bad it's good."

>liking nipple batman
Faggot

Batman & Robin is a better movie than Suicide Squad on every level and I'm not even being ironic.

>batman & robin is worse than suicide squad
youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

It's definitely one of the worst, just with a bigger budget than the likes of the 1990s Captain America movies and 1980s Punisher.

>and 1980s Punisher.

1980s punisher is better than Jane's though.

You have really bad tastes.

maybe not the worst but definitelty the most disappointing

This

I don't understand how you could even finish this mess. The editing alone was distracting enough but the design was terrible edgy overly busy bullshit and the writing ranged from shit to genuinely confusing, although I think a lot of that has to do with the editing .

Honestly don't think a superhero could be worse than Deadpool because that was suppose to be a comedy and 90% of the jokes fall flat or actually piss you off.

this was the most bored i've ever been in a theater. worst? probably not. most boring? possibly. it isn't even fun to talk about in the way that BvS is

Honestly, since XXX:3 stole it, that stupid visual element got somewhat vindicated. Probably going to be in more movies.

Reddit would praise that movie if it were released today.

Yeah, because it's not.

But it's still objectively the worst capeshit flick from the last few years though. Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the only thing that comes sort of close but even that has a lot of entertaining moments, and at least ASM2 didn't feel like an actively malicious sensory assault. I guess the marvel movies are all derivative and generic too, but being bland isn't as much of an affront as being terrible.

unironically this

its easy enough to have an action movie play and just basically ignore it
a bad comedy is noticeably painful to watch.

was better than batman v superman and had a neater sound track.

Of course it's not
It's still fucking shit though

What about that green lantern movie with the ryan reynolds?

>marveldrones will never admit this was superior to Civil war
SAD!

BVS was a fucking mess but at least Snyder's bold visuals and wayward attempts at mythopoetic storytelling made it interesting. The man clearly knows what he's doing with a camera, even if it all comes across as (accidentally?) homoerotic. He tried. I mean, he failed, but at least he tried, and wound up making something distinctly "him".

Skwad was just awful. It was like the script was google translated from English to Chinese and back and the editor accidentally put all the scenes in the wrong order. That along with bad acting, a complete lack of logic in the story, insultingly poor dialogue, hideous aesthetics, and a score made almost entirely of famous 60's rock songs in which It Ain't Me LITERALLY starts playing made it fucking hell to sit through. It honestly doesn't get enough hate. People were too distracted by ghostbusters I think.

Not worse than WB/DC's absolute stinker Cat Woman and Green Lantern. Or Sony's Fant4stic 4.

But definitely up there.

>muh brandwars

Shut up.

The difference is that Batman and Robin is so bad that it is good. Suicide Squad tried to be a great super hero movie and it was awful

>neater

Found the... ... .... ... kid.

It wasn't even the worst super hero movie made by that same studio that year

Hell, with movies like the pre-MCU Captain America movies, the Ghost Rider movies, Howard the Duck, Steel, Batman and Robin, Catwoman, and basically every Fantastic Four movie ever made, it'd be a hard sell to say Suicide Squad even rounds out the TWENTY FIVE worst

Fantastic Four (any version) is the worst superhero movie

>Batman & Robin
>shit
redditor detected

why is human ghost rider running with the flash

It makes the fantastic 4 movies look good.

top pleb

Suicide Squad, unlike Ghost Rider, Howard The Duck or Batman and Robin, took itself seriously and was advertised as being 'truly disturbing', leading to much disappointment.

I'm not into geek culture. I actually hate capeshit, sci-fi and fantasy kiddie shit. But I watched this yesterday just to get a glimpse of what's popular among fedora wearing neckbards nowadays. This movie was by far the worst thing I've seen in recent years. Even worse than that Blair Witch Project reboot.

of course it isn't, but it's clearly a bad movie

Are you saying the the Joker's cock in your face isn't disturbing?

>I don't understand the hate
So you are ok with Hollywood spending your tax money to make shit like this?

I literally cringed when I watched this. Every time Harley Quinn or Joker said something I felt embarrassed for the actors.

FUCKED UP

I bet you also think people only like Shrek for the memes, cultivate yourself

DAMAGED

Do you think they had a fluffer for him or it was method?

OK, i'll admit it. BvS was slightly worse, this is the 2nd worst of all time.