NFL Players Are Unreasonable Children

Can’t have the children running the kindergarten….

breitbart.com/video/2017/10/27/whitlock-nfl-owners-meeting-with-players-about-social-reform-are-dealing-with-children-with-unreasonable-expectations/
by TRENT BAKER
27 Oct 2017

In response to the meetings between NFL owners and players regarding social issues, Fox Sports 1 “Speak for Yourself” co-host Jason Whitlock warned owners that they are “dealing with children with unrealistic expectations.”

“God bless all the owners for having to deal with this because they’re dealing with children,” Whitlock said. “I don’t know how you negotiate.”

He added, “The players are going to throw a tantrum until [Colin Kaepernick] gets a job. I would tell the NFL ownership, ‘Be very, very careful.'”

Free agent Colin Kaepernick accepted the invitation to “join the conversation” in next week’s meeting between players and the owners.

(is there a way to change the board’s background color back to normal?)

(no)

>Breitbart

>Breitbait

A reasonable negro?
Could it be?

lol, we don't care.

>he doesn't know how to change the board color

Kaepernick walked away from his contract. He’s the reason he’s a free agent. Not that it matters to niggers or anything.

Truth, they have collective IQs barely north of 80.

Not so much children, but retarded fucking apes.

Hes not wrong though. What kind of retard seriously believes that a football owner can somehow tell the cops to avoid shooting niggers? Kneel in front of the courthouse or some shit but what the fuck does kneeling even accomplish that four years of chimpout haven’t?

It seems Jason Coonlock has piqued the interest of neo-nazis. Good job, Coonlock.

*kneels*

>coonlock

You can’t say coon unless you’re black. Stop, whitey.

*kneels*

hey maybe we should stop letting "student"-athletes coast through college with bullshit degrees so they can make millions and blow it all on cars and thai hookers. maybe the national football league should vet people thoroughly before allowing them to represent their organization.

>mfw Whitlock reminded everyone of Missouri bending over backwards for BLM and the handegg team
>mfw Missouri is now a dumpsterfire of university

Literally the most beta thing I've ever read

>hey maybe we should stop letting "student"-athletes coast through college with bullshit degrees
meanwhile at the NCAA:
>UNC gets no sanctions for their fake classes

> hey maybe we should stop letting "student"-athletes coast through college with bullshit degrees

Why? The overwhelming majority of college athletes are never going to be doctors or scientists and as their only value is as athletes, why shouldn’t they be able to make a living doing so?

uh, medicine and science aren't the only productive fields of study. they graduate college by attending what are essentially lectures, not actual classes. if you want to make a living as an athlete you can try out for professional teams without declaring for the draft. if you want to use a college as your gateway, then you need to respect the institution. and the institutions need to start respecting themselves, as well.

>the guy who initiated ESPN's SJW movement and gave us The Undefeated is now shilling for the other side
bravo Whitlock

that dog is so smug lmao

>hey maybe we should stop letting "student"-athletes coast through college with bullshit degrees so they can make millions

>too stupid to realize the school is making money hand over fist on student athletes

>breitbart

sieg heil, sweetie

> uh, medicine and science aren't the only productive fields of study.

I don’t need to list every possible career for the point to still stand.

> they graduate college by attending what are essentially lectures, not actual classes.

And so what? If an athlete has the brains to get something out of college beyond a sporting career, then great but if all they’re ever going to be is a jock, then why not let them?

> if you want to make a living as an athlete you can try out for professional teams without declaring for the draft.

Why take a needlessly difficult route to a pro-sporting career when a better way exists?

> if you want to use a college as your gateway, then you need to respect the institution. and the institutions need to start respecting themselves, as well.

Sports is a large part of human civilization and there’s nothing wrong with using college to get a career in sports but if we’re looking for “respect”, then why not require feminist ham planets who are getting a degree in “womyn’s studies”, to also meet strict physical requirements?

wew

>breitbart

Many, many more of them become doctors and scientists than become professional athletes.

it's a little sad that i have to explain something so obvious. if you don't want players acting like children in your league, then only recruit mature graduates who not only finished their degree but plan to use it after retiring. people with focus and initiative, not people who would be turning over liquor stores if they weren't on your payroll.

> Many, many more of them become doctors and scientists than become professional athletes.

I’ll agree that very few college athletes make it to the pros but I’d say that those who don’t, end up with business degrees and wherever they leads to and are not doctors and scientists.

But my point is that some are complaining that it’s somehow “wrong” that college athletes aren’t required to meet strict academic requirements, yet nobody is demanding that strict physical requirements be imposed to get a college degree.

>if you don't want players acting like children in your league, then only recruit mature graduates

This has nothing to do with college, it's wholly because they're Black and are eternally butthurt about it.

Maybe if we're talking P5 basketball and football only. I understand your point for that group, most of them are just "majoring" in football or basketball, which is fine by me.

well blacks do have the minds of children, he's accidentally redpilling sportsfans

based black guy

get this guy a red hat

>Free agent Colin Kaepernick accepted the invitation to “join the conversation” in next week’s meeting between players and the owners.
Holy shit, Kaepernick is shamelessly exploiting a political cause and using the deaths of thousands of people to get a higher-paying job. I never thought he was this smart.

Brahs, when did coon become an essentially black on black slur?

I don't know. I always liked "porch monkey" more than coon.

yeah you go to the bottom of the page and click on "style" from special to Yotsuba B

I remember using varieties of coon often in high school for people of all backgrounds and creeds, but now it seems only black use it instead of uncle tom now.

*kneels respectfully*

because it's a college you coon loving cuck

>because it's a college

And sports is a part of college same as biology or mathematics, so why aren't the biology and mathematics students required to meet strict physical requirements?

>too stupid to realize the school is making money hand over fist on student athletes
That’s great! I’m sure tuition and student fees were lowered because of all the money those programs bring in.

Holy shit lmao

>Get paid seven figures to play a game and wear shoes
>Don't return to the ghetto you grew up in unless a camera is on you
>Shill for the guy with rich white parents who helped lead his team to a single win season because a few cops shot some black people attacking them, which is worse than dozens of other blacks in said ghetto doing it daily

And yet, you'll notice none of them have actually refused to play or show up for practice or tear up their game check. A little kneeling, a fist in the air, ignoring a non-mandatory meeting ... no different than a child throwing a tantrum knowing his mom has to take him home and feed him and put him to sleep in a warm bed.

Wait until they start getting suspended. Hell, even benched. They'll bend the other knee.

The solution to the Kaepernick problem is for the Browns to sign him. Start him and let him protest whatever he wants. He'll be playing, so the SJW's can stop whining about that, but he won't be hurting a good franchise. And the Browns would gain a whole new fanbase. Just imagine an army of antifa "protesters" wearing Browns jerseys.

Tuition and student fees have nothing to do with the billions of dollars that AD's, coaching staffs and NCAA officials make off of sports. Welcome to the real world, where the 1% profits for themselves and tells the other 99% to suck a penis.

I said that the Texans should have walked out of the Seahawks game, their team kneeling shit was an empty and nonsensical response to an expression of absolute contempt for them by their boss.

have the balls to really put something on the line or shut the fuck up.

Would be literal Brown cancer, why does this sound so funny

You are basically saying sports aren't a respectable field of study. While they might not be hitting the books every night, they still practice, hit the gym, maintain a proper diet. All kinds of shit regular students don't worry about.

Hey, I'm as Sup Forums as the next guy, but even I don't take anything whitlock says seriously

>sports is a part of college same as biology or mathematics
I'm a big fan of college sports but this is a retarded analogy and you know it

If people want to kneel let them kneel. How are people so triggered by kneeling during the anthem?

At least black people are triggered about something actually bad. Unarmed people getting shot and racism.

White people preach about freedom getting mad about someone practicing their rights.

I didn’t bring up college athletes but it’s retarded to cry about them getting scholarships and degrees, when they bring in 9000 times the amount of money to the school then their tuition costs.

>The solution to the Kaepernick problem is

Ignoring him.

Let him sue the NFL, he can't win and will only be pissing away his money.

And yet the rest of us still have rising tuition every year and lower standards. Boy these athletes sure are doing a lot

> And yet the rest of us still have rising tuition every year and lower standards.

Not _because_ athletes aren’t subject to strict academic standards and if it wasn’t for the athletic programing bringing in all that money, tuition would be even higher.

>muh 1%
Neck yourself my dude.

They don’t even understand what they are protesting. They have the minds of children and just rage whenever twitter or the Media tells them to.

How do you make your niggers behave? I manage like three at my job and they literally never work unless observed.

*kneels*
*dabs*

Breitbart autism is not a sport. Neither is kneeling or national anthems Or maybe we should just let the best players play and ignore all the other bullshit because we are sports fans, not tabloid magazine fans.