13-12

>13-12
The fuck is this shit?

>missing the playoffs
>living in the past

No matter what, Bumgarner is Peyton Manning to Kershaw being Tom Brady. Enjoy last place, you shit

Being last place only makes it all the better when you shoot up to first place next season!

You have that backwards. Bumgarner is the Tom Brady while Kershaw is the regular season hero.

I get the Peyton/Bumgarner comparison since Peyton has 2 rings and Bumgarner has 3, but Brady has 5 rings and Clayton has zero lmao

Kershaw is totally the Peyton Manning

That's really not fair to Peyton.
Peyton certainly choked a lot but he still got two rings and finished with an above .500 playoff record (14-13).
Meanwhile Kershaw is a respectable 7-7 in the playoffs but he's lost every elimination game he's ever pitched in. While every NFL playoff game is an elimination game.

Remember that time when the GIants weren't in last place? Me neither.

>the Giants finishing in last place is the equivalent of winning the World Series for Dodgers fans

...sad desu

This is pretty embarrassing for the league tbqf

Its funny because the Dodgers are in the WS and the Giants are not. Ask us on Wednesday night what a WS win is like

Giants have already won 3 this decade. I'm well versed in that feel. Hopefully Dodgers took notes and don't lose to the Lastros.

>2 home games

I doubt we lose to them

You mean Dan Marino

>bum has 3 rings
>kershaw has 0
>but kershaw is the brady in this equation
??????

>W E
>E

Kershaw WILL have 1* after Wednesday night

Why wait until Wednesday when I can just ask the Astros tomorrow?

>Astros
>winning in LA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bumgarner played in the last world series before manfred introduced the juiced balls

>missed playoffs in 2011
>missed playoffs in 2013
>missed playoffs in 2015
>raped by the Cubs in 2016
>missed playoffs in 2017

>dynasty

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. The Dodgers are more of a dynasty than the Giants. Who has the most regular season wins in the 2010s? Exactly.

>0 championships
>dynasty
>winning a regular season game is unironically equivalent to winning the World Series for Dodgers fans

just gets sadder and sadder desu

This is why SF will always be known as the team of the 10's, while the Doyers will be the Barves/Bills of the 10s.

You mean
>losing the World Series is equivalent to winning the World Series for Dodgers fans

this too

no he wont, stros sweep in 6

They already won in LA faggot

Ask again after Wednesday night, and ask if the Dodgers don't know what a WS victory is like

Bit early but I agree generally. 3 more years (including this year) so who knows if some team threepeats.

That's if there are any on Sup Forums.

Yeah, but not under these kinds of stakes, where the Dodgers are facing elimination and the fanbase will be out for blood after Gurriel's irresponsible gesture.

It'll rattle the Astros. Trust me.

And I don't remember the SF Giants ever winning more than 100 games this decade. I do remember them losing almost 100.

b-but muh umpball

>M-M-MUH REGULAR SEASON AGAINST HISTORICALLY TERRIBLE TEAMS

Was that like winning the WS for Giants fans? I swear that seeing us lose means more to you faggots than seeing your own team win.

Obsessed. You will NEVER be an elite franchise like the Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox or Cardinals. No one respects you like that.

We need a virgin Kershaw and chad Bumgarner meme desu

>Doyers
>elite
>0, as in ZERO World Series victories in over 28 years
>You weren't even alive the last time they won
TOP KEK THE CUBS ARE A MORE ELITE FRANCHISE THAN YOUR "TEAM"

I don't remember the doyers winning a ws in the last 30 years but I do remember them choking every year in the play offs

This series ends tuesday

>You weren't even alive the last time they won

So I won't be alive on Wednesday night?

>tfw my team will be garbage for the next 80 years so I just sit back and enjoy the banter between teams that have accomplished more in a couple of decades than mine will ever accomplish

>thinking the astros will be rattled
your TV must be broken

You'll be crying into your beer tomorrow night.

Who's your team mate. I won't make fun of you

crying cheers of joy after we force a game 7, yes.

>assuming the Astros win game 6
>Vegas and 538 favor the Dodgers

lel

White sox

We had that one year, but that's all we'll ever have.

Well, see how much booing Gurriel will get.

>make fun of both teams for horrible pitching
>dodger pedros get super butthurt
well done, OP

>538 is reliable

im sure he's terrified

He won't know how hostile the Dodger environment will be. We don't take kindly to Spic pineapples at Dodger stadium

lol dodger stadium is a funeral home compared to MMP. he's going to trigger the fuck out of doyer stadium. he's going to take another chinito deep

he's gonna steal the soul of the stadium just like he stole the soul of darvish

hopefully

kek

Peyton has the most playoff losses in NFL history

Kershaw didn’t take the loss last night

has 538 ever been right?

The sad part is Kershaw's contemporary is Lincecum. Sure Kersh outlasted Timmy career-wise BUT in that short spark of a career, Timmy got 3 rings and Kersh choked multiple times.

Then MadBum displayed superior post-season pitching skills in 2014 and when became the first pitcher to homer off Kersh in May 2015, defensive Doyer fans made it a Kersh is still better than MadBum as a pitcher. In April 2016, MadBum hit his second homer off Kershaw which made Doyer fans livid -- it's been Kersh vs MadBum ever since.

Thanks for the 3 championships Timmy, especially the first one.

Kershaw is a less successful Maddox. Terrible in the postseason, although Greg does have a ring. Yeah Kershaw is just a regular season babby.

Nope, Barves got a ring.

Did you seriously just try and mock a Giants fan over the feeling of winning a world series? Are you fucking retarded?

>lol Kershaw is shit
>bring up two different pitchers to argue against him

Jesus, you people are pathetic retards.

Remember when the Dodgers under Kershaw was in 5th place? me neither.

>Dodgers
>Elite
Nigguh

Remember when the Dodgers won a single World Series title under Kershaw? or 2 of them? Or even 3? Yeah, me neither.

Remember when you thought you were on my level? Me neither.

>being in 5th place
>being worse than the Padres EVER

Yeah sure thing. Keep holding onto those rusty ass rings.

Now you're trying to undermine winning a world series? Man you are reaching. We should just meet up IRL so I can smash your face. The indignity of people like you.

What's Kershit's post-season ERA again? THERE ARE more than 10 pitchers better than him in the post-season. He's a choker. As a Cardinals fan, we can ALSO name two post-season pitchers better than Kershit.

When you think of the MLB's flagship elite franchises, the LA Dodgers are amongst them

Deal with it

Kershaw chokes in the postseason.

their fans are literal trash but they are the second best team in the league. theyll be shit in 3 years anyway

>fanbase will be out for blood after Gurriel's irresponsible gesture.

Because somehow overnight, spics care about racial epithet thrown at an oriental.

because of the market, not because they are any good, lmao.

Yeah compare that to small market shit like the Royals or Twins or Giants.

japs are ironically some of the most racist people on the planet

>royals and giants in the last 10 years: 4 rings
>dodgers in the last 10 years: 0 rings
who honestly gives a shit what your pay roll is when you cant win anything?

Any comparison to Tom Brady is moot, because neither Bumgarner or Kershaw have been caught cheating multiple times like Brady.

Well, considering the Dodgers are only 2 wins away from winning it all, and the Giants and Royals are sitting at home....you tell me?

>2 wins away from their only ring this millennium

...is this supposed to be impressive?

You said the Dodgers can't win anything. They are on pace to win it all by Wednesday night.

>racial epithet thrown at an oriental
There are Asian racists, too.

Gaijin (Japan), Gwai Lo (Hong Kong), Laowai (China), Farang (Thailand) are terms used to describe foreigners and have been used in derogatory ways. And then there are also the Chinese ads against black folks.

on pace to choke lmao

They aren’t winning shit you little faggot

Most teams would want to be 2 wins away from winning it all, you stupid immature fags

>Maddox
I don't remember him but did he choked in the PS as well?

Most teams wouldn't want their back up against the wall to win two straight after losing a game their powerhouse ace started, choked away, and then had their elite closer choke even harder like he did the previous night.

So most teams wouldn't want to be 2 wins away, with both games being played at home? Am I hearing that right?

Enjoy the game tomorrow night, friend. :)

>most teams would prefer to be backed into a corner and forced to win both upcoming games after the manager shat his way through his entire “elite” bullpen
>while Justin Verlander is starting for the opposing team

retard

You mean Verlander, the same Verlander that gave up 3 HRs to Pablo Sandoval in the WS and got raped by the Dodgers game 2? That one?

It’s pretty much gonna be batting practice for the Dodgers

gints had satanic magic. it was pathetic winning every even year then not even making the ploffs the next year

>Bumgarner is Peyton to Kershaw Donovan McNabb
FTFY

You know, the Dodgers HAD Verlander beat in game 2.