Today is the national day of Catalonia (La Diada)

Today is the national day of Catalonia (La Diada)

Bravo, Catalonia.

what's the biggest reason they don't want to be the part of Castillano

money

From what I gather, they're just leftist trash not actual nationalists.

inferiority complex

Different culture which has been fucked by castillians since 1492, specially with the arrival of the Borbonic dinasty in the XIX century

There are more leftists but it has lots of "centerists"

probably southern parts are generally burden of the entire country so i guess i feel pity for catalonia
most of these movements are done by those who just want to fuss sadly

>There are more leftists but it has lots of "centerists"
Are the centrists okay with muslims and non-natives settling in their country en mass? Than they aren't nationalists.

castillians btfo

>Different culture
the only remarkable difference of catalonia is their language and is not too different to the castilian.

Some of them are some of them not. There are some right wing parties but they usually aren't independist.

Despite of what they say about being super different it's mostly about wanting to impose Catalan as the only language and money, not too different from Northern Italian separatist movement.

If they actually cared about their cultural roots they would underline the fact that the Catalan Countries and Catalan languages are just appendixes of Occitania and Occitan, while nowadays they even deny that Catalan is a dialect of Occitan.

when are they "voting" for secession again?

Lies, everyone in Catalonia is aware that catalan comes from occitan, is not something shameful

1 of October

>From what I gather,
That's not saying much

>If they actually cared about their cultural roots they would underline the fact that the Catalan Countries and Catalan languages are just appendixes of Occitania and Occitan

Great idea! Underline that you are an appendix of a culture that will die in 20 years max!! That will surely save them!!

Cacalans BTFO

WTF CATALONIA WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR HOLIDAY ON 9/11
I hope Spain genocides them.

>specially with the arrival of the Borbonic dinasty in the XIX century

Um listen here swety, the Bourbon Dynasty is literally the 3rd greatest royal family of all time (after Windsors and Habsburgs) and you should be thankful that you're fortunate enough to live under such a glorious crown

>Catalonia

Do not listen to these bullies! Catalonia will be FREE!

t. Felix Tremblay

Why did you execute order 911 on the Diada Nacional de Catalunya? This is all y'all's fault.

based andorra, the last hope of western civilization

Have they ever had a country before

¿Aragon I suppose? But never a country by name. Just a nation!

>Aragon

I am Okinawan and wanna be independent from shitty Japs and stinky Yanks.
Go Catalonia!respect from ryukyu kingdom.

So this is... the power of andorran intellectuals.

Spaniards are truly beings in a higher realm of existence. Annex already.

Closest thing to it :^)

Is andorran life comfy?

Expensive, but comfy as FUCK

Did y'all?
I guessed so.

American independence was a mistake.

>Aragon

>Is andorran life comfy?
wanna be Switzerland

I think so.
Obviously Ryukyu(Okinawa) is diffrent from Japan in aspects of history and culture and language(but now only little people use Ryukyu language(うちなーぐち) and most of them use Japanese) and so on.
So when I traveled Okinawa in 2013 it is like a foreign country and not Japan except language.

No. No history no nothing just a useless language. It will take yet another civil war for them to release a nation that's never done or been anything

FUCK ETHPANA, 5PA1N IS A HUGE DUMP SHITHOLE FULL OF CASTILLAN DOGS AND MADRILENOS BASTARDOS

FUCK ASSPAIN, CATALUNYA LIBRE BASQUE LIBRE, FUCK MADRID FUCK SPAIN

I guess that Catalonia in Japan is Okinawa(Ryukyu).
Hey you guys,Do your countries have the place like Catalonia?

Calm down, son.

>catalans

Don't forget our obligations my fellows

It is hard to read your fucking says because
all letters are uppercase.

t. Luigi Fernández "Il Milaneso" Bombini, not a single drop of Tercio blood

As a catalonian this is the most annoying day of the year. Street is full of dumb brainwashed monkeys with andalusian parents.

What's Barcelona like in the day?
I heared there are many sightseeing people than local residents.

Bravo Catalonia!

OYYYYYYY ELS GOYS HO SABEN APAGA'L

(You)
>Shitalian bait

I for one support Catalan independence.

Go Jordi, get your independence!

You just want a caliphate alliance, inshallah

no, i just hate castilliANOs tbqh

Why?

Us, Catalans like multiculturalism, we dislike you racists as the majority of Sup Forums. There's no need of your aproval, no one need it, because youre the parias of you societies

He's probably male and upset we steal their women. Or maybe gay. Yeah a lot of gays hate us because they come to Madrid to our gay prides and expect to feel desired and exotic. When they find out they are not special, they get resented and side to whoever is against us.

money

Shekels

Redpill me n the catalan referendum. Are they really going to hold it this time?

How will Madrid react?

>catalan referendum
yearly whines to get a bigger budget while the other regions get fuck-all
the catalan stereotype of being greedy and basically jews isnt fake, they only think of themselves, huge egomaniacs

>implying Spain isn't basically just Madrid and Barcelona and the tourist areas for the Brits and Germans, and that the rest of the country isn't just an unpopulated desert these days

Madrid and Barcelona are like 5% of the total population
the unpopulated desert is Castilla, the rest isnt so unpopulated, heres a density map
>Galicia
>west Andalucia
>Basque country
>Valencia

tfw no catalan gf

>Hey Catalonia, let's marry Aragon with Castille and get rid of the moors together
Sure, I'd love to get rid of Islam

>Hey Catalonia let's conquer the Americas we can all benefit from this
Yeah, I'd love some conquering and gold

>Hey Catalonia, Spain just won the World Cup
I'm so proud of our national team, feels good to be winnes

>Hey Catalonia, we can enter EU and be strong together
I love that

>Catalonia, old friend, we have passed a terrible economic crisis, I need to raise taxes
wtf I hate Spain now, I'm leaving for ever, I'm not collaborating with you ever ever again this is democracy

>Andalusia
Isn't it violently hot and dry there in summer?

not as hot at Murcia but yes
Andalucia has the stereotype of being lazy, and they're some of the strongest leftist zones in Spain's history

still pretty with huge tits

and spanish women dont have tits at all

ass > tits

>Different culture

>I... I formed a human castle, my form of living is completely different!

The culture card is retarded in this century. We all live the same globalized/americanized culture of going to school, then getting up early to work a shit job every day to survive, watch Hollywood movies, eat the same food and watch sports.
No actual cultural reason justifies fucking breaking a country in two. Specially not a country that ahs existed for centuries and lived so much together under the same events, same religion and history.

she shall be the mother of my children.

what are catalan women like?

>hairy arms
she is just begging for Big Bulgarian Cock

Feminists

Yeah it's called England. We were colonists not a conquered people

Basically this.

It is like an army of Gabriel Rufiáns

Spaniards, rate this girl please 1-10

3/10

what? show me a 7+ then.
I would insta marry this girl

i hope mexicans genocides you

You could find a better one,even with make up she won't pass more than 5

what does bother you?

I hate m*drid and sp*in

AMA

>hairy arms
>those teeth
She isn't ugly but neither pretty

Supremacy, egoism and ignorance.

>not liking hairy arms
more portuguese qts for me then

Independence has nothing to do with hating Spain...

No, no and no.

No real reason aside from being whinny little bitches. They are not being oppressed, they don't suffer from lack of representation, they have the exact same rights everyone else has, they are not suffering a genocide or prosecution, nothing. It's ridiculous.

keep hating and liying we're ready to leave

Sure, man, you live in fascist dictatorship and the poor little catalan kids are being sent into concentration camps just for speaking a different language, yeah. Boo fucking hoo. Dumb cunts.

This is what Catalonya would look like if Castillians minded their own fucking business...

Catalonyans discovered Spain in the 1100's
You can see the savages known as Sp*niards in the left of this picture

this THIS

Why?

Truly Spain's 9/11.

>Catalonia
More like Goth-Alania.

Cucktalonains are nothing but a bunch of jews and andalucians pretending to have a culture and language. That's not even funny at this point. Get those nigger lovers out of Spain. (But keep the land, of course)

Looks disgusting compared to Barna's architecture.