Come on user let's show those Russian imperialists they can't destroy Ukrainian pride!

>come on user let's show those Russian imperialists they can't destroy Ukrainian pride!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/ukraine-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They annexed Crimea and destroyed half of fucking Donbass. What pride are you talking about?

>Ukrainian pride

I feel sorry for them. They are so fucked up now, i hope someday UA and RU would be together again

wtf I love ruskie now

>Ukrainian pride

I hope no.

U cant escape from russians, they wont let you go.

Then we will kill them or they will kill us.

>ukranian pride

more like mail order bride, thats the only export ukraine is known for

Russians these days can't destroy shit especially those things that don't exist

How can you destroy something that don't exist?

I guess Poland doesn't exist then

>implying both Russia and Ukraine wont fall apart in our lifetime

Don't compare russians and government. It's two different things.

This desu, people are just dumb and can't see shit.

I said >these days
You can't do shit Ivan, you struggle even with sand niggers

>Hazaria
>Jewish republic
Too much land for kikes, we must gas them.

For Anti-Russian European media the revolution is "pacific" and the russians are "invaders"

ukraine is an artificial country

honestly not sure if it should even exist

God no. They are Europe's problem now.

Then why is your government so afraid of us? We can't do shit after all

Russians are directly responsible for government they choose. I appreciate only those russians who fight and refuse to recognize their current war criminal government. Other neutral and pro-government people must be eradicated or kept in anti-brainwashing camps until they will be re-educated.

>government so afraid of us
wrong, we're just prep to fuck you up in case you would be stupid enough to touch us or the baltic states

>touch us or the baltic states
You take yourself way too seriously

>we're just prep to fuck you up
ayy lmao

What's your fucking problem with neutral Russians?

you have been warned

Why is he sweating?

>Russians are directly responsible for government they choose.
>they choose
Excuse you? I didn't choose anything. And you too. Government elected themselves here, without asking. I don't need this stupid sanctions idiot.

because he lust for russian blood so much

tfw an ukraine girl will never kick you in the balls, lock up in chastity, force me to lick her feet and then castrate me and keep as her maid for being russian

There are Russian tourists near by.

Neutral people are majority of any population in any other country. Every government wants people to be indifferent to their actions, that gives them the green light to do whatever they want. Neutral people are indirectly responsible for all the crimes. Doing nothing is the crime too.
I'm not saying that neutral russians must riot or do some activism or whatever. They just simply should be not indifferent to their government actions. If all those neutral faggots would show for once that they care and disapprove their government's actions, none of this would happen.

> I don't need this stupid sanctions idiot.
I don't give a fuck what you need, m-kay?
You, I mean personally you, will pay the price for your government's deeds and this will be a long run, with big consequences. I don't understand how come you still can't realize this.

Mass shooting by OMON than?

Oi cunt your govt is neither good and you can't do it with them anything, because of "national guard" will shoot you no maidan for you anymore. But for me there are """""""""""elections""""""""" of 18 is coming, got that. That's means posible maidan for me.

>that birth rate
>that emigration rate
>that plummeting population

worldometers.info/world-population/ukraine-population/

Will the beauty of the Ukraine female go extinct?

>You, I mean personally you
Why me you stupid fuck? I didn't take Crimea. Cunt. I don't give a shit about some hohels in thousand miles away.

I like Ukrainians more than Russians 2bh

cлaвa yкpaїнi

>Ukrainians
Who?

Out of interest why does Russia simultaneously want Ukraine to be part of Russia while also telling everyone Ukrainians is the worst place on earth?

>possible maidan
Putin made his own National Guard, didn't he? And they have the latest equipment.

Jews you mean?

Dude, everything has it limits.

Because russian goverment treats russian as people with down syndrome, and most of them really are.

Soviet Union was far more totalitarian and scarier state, yet it fell.
With current progress it's impossible to seize access to all information even though Russia is trying hard with all these censorship laws. Someday russians will have the critical point of suspicious people and it will led to consequences. There are only two ways to change the government. In civilized countries you can change your governments through democratic mechanism. We know that Russia isn't civilized nor democratic(don't worry, Ukraine is not civilized either yet), therefore Russia will go through revolution sooner or later. Like it or not, that's what happen, there is just no other way left.
We will have another revolution too, unfortunately.

russia doesn't really wants ukraine to be a part of its, it only wants its crimea back and also don't mind to steer cockholes by supporting pro-russian rebels. cockholes dug it for themselves too

>Ukraine

You are right to be honest.

>Out of interest why does Russia simultaneously want Ukraine to be part of Russia
Are you retarded? They dont. Why would they?
>while also telling everyone Ukrainians is the worst place on earth?
???

Well yeah, but so far it seems that the majority of Russians support the current government.

Stay aside paki, russians are good guys mkay?

Why so many r*ssians itt?

Russians just wanted Crimea because of their black sea fleet

>this is what they actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
(tachanka muffing in the background.)

what i definitely know it's that ukraine isn't democratic because they had a way to change their government legally but the vocal nationalists managed to stage a whole revolution instead of it, disregarding the rights of those who lived further from kiev, supported the previous president and couldn't probably even participate in the events, and then they wonder why people in donetsk aren't happy

it is especially funny how after the illegitimate revolution they tried to bring criminal cases against the former rulers and even against the government servants in crimea like poklonskaya who showed them a big fat fuck off, iirc they try to charge her with treason or some crap like that

I don't really get what you are trying to say
Revolutions are always made by minority, not majority.
Same happened in 1917. You think proletarians were the majority of Russian Empire? You think someone gave a fuck what dirty peasants thought about red revolution?
Think twice about it.

> illegitimate revolution
That phrase made me laugh actually.
How come revolution can be legitimate? Are you underage?

Lets make this happen

> illegitimate revolution
God, I really can't stop laughing. I just imagined how it would look like.
It reminds me russian protests, where they LEGITIMATELY gather up in groups and then OMON pack them up and send to GULAGS lol.

Are you enjoying misha

Yes, lol. It just sounds so russian. You wouldn't understand.

A paзвe пpaвoceки нe нaциoнaл-coциaлиcты, и типa eвpeи дoлжны быть их caмыми зaклятыми вpaгaми?

Misha is georgian

Oh, you mean, am I enjoying Saakashvili or what?
If so I don't care about him much. He creates some inconveniences for government - this is good. He is populistic fat fuck - this is bad.

stop mention ukraine here
thank you

I love Ukraine

Укpaинa

Speaking of cycles "from crisis to crisic" Argentina? :D

Their legaly chosen government started doing some illegal things so they kick it in the but. But this is not realy the point. Justifying that you have invaded an another country cause you didn't like their political decision sounds like explenations of psychopath. This is why no one likes you.

After we nuke you and America ;)

Are you stupid ?? Look at our prazidet ?? Is he a Slav? No is he a Jew yes is he rich yes how he get so rich ? Stolid our mony drink our aryan Ukrainian Slavic blood killing our soldiers send them to death and his sons are with a russin shirt shilng for Russia in Europa

And our sons are death our Slavic girl salling them salf for sickos :(

A Jew full of mouny and gold thet make more mouny forom war in one day thet you make in a 5 years

Fuck off you probely from the trash polish ports

Russia is Russia they will never change
Belarus same form the bigining of time

Ukraina lol how the hell a Jew control Slavs ??

How ??

We are fucking tall big strong beatiful and look at him look at his Romanian agly Jewish drunk face sabhuman

This war is over Russia get krym and all our acomomics and the Bast tiers guys in ukraina and donbas and donieck and soon marijopol will join them and all the russin speaking peple to

Bcoz real Slavs will never follow a Jew prezident

Get this in your head you have two things to do

I Know I am now here and I can do shit

But you take your gun and kill this prezident kill him and things will be beter kill them all

It's a mether of time befor some one will be dead there

If I was there I would shot him in the head shot all the polish trash sabhumans in our goverment

Then blowing up sakasvili and his dick suckers

Making a hunt of all the aligarx killing them and all there femilys and run to the woods and pray for my gods naked antill some one shot me and I die

Russia will collapse if you nuke us? How? You know, never mind. Is 1kt enough? We can sacrifice Sosnowiec for a godly purpose.