Leslie Jones as President Trump

Move over Adam Baldwin, there's a new Trump in town!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA1YujjDE9s
youtube.com/watch?v=yFAogBBGgBs
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post her tits

literal ape

>president trump doing blackface

Wow, maybe the guy is racist.

Donnie went too far with the spray tanning

It's only racist if conservatives do it.

That isn't JayZ?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WALL AT

who is that guy?

Adam Baldwin?

>stealing jokes from the internet
RUDE

she should get fucked in the ass while wearing that outfit and upload it to the cloud.

Do you want to get hacked again, Leslie? Because that's how you get hacked again.

I volunteer to stick my dick in her asshole.

Does anyone else think she looks like jay z?

Pic related

She looks like Tracy Morgan...

No she doesn't look successful or like she fucked Beyonce.

It's only racist to do blackface. Whiteface is fair game.

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE

Why is this allowed?

That is terrifying

Is this actually triggering Sup Forums tards or are they just fucking around?

Her face looks pretty black to me

I don't know why but this whole SNL thing reminds me of nerds getting together at one of their houses and making fun of the jocks while secretly they just want to be like them.

is it a girl? sure doenst look like one

Are you actually a big enough sperg to be mad at a separate board on an Indian call center forum?

I masturbated to her nudes [spoiler/] and her anal pic[\spoiler] today

AYYO

HOL UP

OOGA BOOGA

BIX NOOD

MAKE EAST SIDE GREAT AGAIN

WEZ GONNA BUILDA A WALL AND MAKE WEST SIDE'S ASS PAY FOR IT

What a hero.

Blonde hair is cultural appropriation!

>not having money enough to cast him as Idris Elba

NBC is going to shut down soon

the simpsons were right again! youtube.com/watch?v=tA1YujjDE9s

damm that's a really nice suit

not likely as DJT is funding as this 'nanigans

This.

Didn't someone literally get banned on twitter for pointing out that she looks like a man?

Hahaha you called them chimpouts because black people are passionate and care about something (unlike you). Haha isn't that so funny? Black people look like chimps xD!

/s

Seriously, grow the fuck up. Stop pretending racism is funny, it's not. Fucking edgelord. What's the matter do black people scare you? Well you know what's really scary? The systematic oppression black people and other PoC face every day. And what's even scarier is privileged pieces of shit try to maintain that system.

Fuck you

>No amount of special effects will ever recreate the Gordian knot that is Trump's hair

my nig got swag

I've had three tours in Afghanistan, been under attack many times. I would volunteer to go down again. But I would never volunteer to do what you just did. You are a true hero.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

BIG

jesus fucking christ

Thank you for your service.

Jesus

lol gtfo if you don't like it monkey nigger
jumping on people it's being passionate to worthless niggers

Thanks for your service

You're welcome. Glad to see fellow Al-Qaeda supporters on this forum.

Its so disgusting but it turns me on so goddamn much.

>this dogshit samecuck
Go back to knowyourmeme

So what even happened with SNL? Did they just have a whole show dedicated to :fuck drumpf"?

Who even cares? SNL is entertainment for old people who watch Wheel of Fortune and NBC Nightly News.

underage much? SNL has parodied the current president since the 70's.

*Ding ding ding!*
This is the most accurate post I've read on the matter

SNL's ratings have skyrocketed ever since they started doing Trump segments weekly.

what if i am black

except 2009-2017

That didn't take long

>We wuz Trumps and sheeeiiit

But this one and GWB were actually hilariously accurate
Alec Baldwin is objectively unfunny and an even bigger asshole than Trump in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=yFAogBBGgBs

They're not even trying to hide it.

i think it's because they didn't do much with Obama. they tried when he was first elected but it sucked. there isn't really much to make fun of with him because he was just kinda boring and wasn't in the news all that much.

They went fucking crazy with Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky shit and Bush during all the Iraq stuff because there was a ton of material there. And there is more material with Trump than those 2 combined.

Is this the worst SNL cast ever?

This

Imagine for a second if Trump's teleprompter glitched out and Trump stood there for like 5 minutes straight saying if if if if if if if if and okie doke. Surely (((they))) would let him off the hook like they did with Obama, right?

>all the prominent members are women
>the few token whites that are on the cast are always in the background
>barely featured in the show
>relegated to minor cuckold roles
>biggest star is literally Keenan "I peaked at 12 and am clinging to fame" Thompson

this is in fact the worst SNL cast ever, not that the previous bar was all that high. Bobby Moynihan is their shittiest token fat guy yet, and that's saying a lot following Horatio Sans, who I really didn't think could be topped.

no one is arguing this cast is great. The reason everyone started watching SNL again is because of Baldwin.

>Surely (((they))) would let him off the hook like they did with Obama, right?

The fact that you can even make a joke about this shows how much airplay Obama and teleprompters got.

>DUDE WERE TOTALLY NOT BIASED AGAINST REPUBLICANS
>*Makes a fucking love song about Obama*
>Trump is on the receiving end of every joke

Then why is this particular week triggering Sup Forums so hard?

I think they did some stuff making fun of Obama's executive orders.

because Sup Forums is conservative tumblr and get fucking triggered by everything that isn't pro-trump.

nobody actually gives a shit. The only people that say they do are only feigning outrage to make fun of the retards who get mad if a white person plays a role of a traditionally non white character.

>adam baldwin
>adam

>worst Baldwin brother
Nope, not why I started watching it again.

>when pepe and harambe memes converge

the only thing that makes me mad about this is that they're giving her even more screen time despite her constantly fucking up her lines. She's in 90% of the sketches and usually gets a weekend update segment too, but she does the same one note shit in everything and she's unintentionally fucked up more sketches than any other cast member in history

and she keeps getting more validation and air time every time she fucks up too, the bar for her success is so low, it's like a special olympics contestant showed up to the real olympics and they keep giving the tard everybodys gold medals out of pity

he really is why people started watching. also melissa doing good sean spice skits.

they must be real glad trump got elected, baldwin must be getting a lot of money from them though.

shes literally a stereotypical loud aggressive low IQ street person whose "humor" comes from her being overtly loud and aggressive. Why don't niggers find this shit offensive?

Yes, you are triggered

someone post Baldwin calling his daughter a fat pig

samefag

as in, literally the same fucking faggot

This isnt whiteface, she is just wearing a wig and suit.

strawman meme pls leave

Literally defend this on a comedy show

well at least you tried

Because all the burger TV channels I watch keep fucking showing the sketches before discussing political news

Fuck, I saw one on Sky News here in the UK, what the fuck

They're appropriating our hair, and dress.

funny thing is she looks the part better than baldwin

>adam baldwin
i bet youre a nigger

Wait, what?

Why am i not surprised to find out this talentless faggot goes for dick.

*smacks lips*

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

He looks like he has AIDS. Wonder when he got POZ'd by a BBC

Oh my fucking god.

>Trump
>buttoned-up suit

what a failure

Good point, prop department need to get on that

What a fucking pussy

>Trump hasn't tweeted this

She looks more human like that desu, maybe it's just that the angle hides her gorilla features, but having a wig to hide her gross nappy hair really helps a lot. Why does she just get a weave, wear a wig or shave her head like every other negress with money?

>Why does she just get a weave, wear a wig or shave her head like every other negress with money?

A better question is why doesn't she actually try being funny?

Same goes for this dyke.