President Power Rankings

With Obama's presidency coming to an end how about a look back at the rest of them

You cannot argue with this ranking

Andrew Jackson being anything other than emperor tier

Reagan was a Jew tool, gave citizenship to millions of illegals, had a mostly shitty foreign policy and set the stage for the modern cuckservatives.

I sounded too retarded there but I don't know how else to describe him.

>Reagan
>Good

God tier should be Nixon, Jackson and Eisenhower

How the fucking fuck is Eisenhower not god tier? GLORIOUS 1950s. AGE OF THE WHITE MAN. Fuck you race traitor.

Also, Jackson is based. Period.

Just looked this up and now i'm sad

>Ike being below anyone but Jackson
>Reagan not being shit tier

discarded

Andrew Jackson banned Indians and beat the shit out of his would be assassins. Also JFK got shot

Polk is top-tier. Nixon is criminally underrated.

> FDR is god tier
> Reagan is god tier
> JFK is god tier

Was this made as some kind of funy joke?

Wasn't Reagan lucky that his decade happened to be full of prosperity and a cultural positive change was happening, 1980s America was booming

highest taxes ever, started all of our problems with muslims, warned about the military-industrial complex only as he was exiting the door

all he had was muh interstate system

>Jackson not Supreme Elder God tier

FDR is literally the person who let the Jews take over...

JFK deserves it since he managed to negotiate our way out of the full-blown nuclear war.

youre not american if you think theyre not.

Teddy Roosevelt should be god tier

Replace FDR with Andrew Jackson and your picture would be correct.

Bush removed kebab and Andrew Jackson was a Based guy are you FUCKING KIDDING ?

God tier: Polk, McKinley, Jackson

I miss Putin and Bush's escapades. They looked so happy.

I'm sick of libertarian scum trashing Andrew Jackson. The man bled for this country. He put his life on the line for America when he was just 13. And he loved his country. Go fuck yourselves you kike worshipping hippies.

they are the most american and america was best under them

>FDR
>God
>Reagan
>God
>Ike
>only Good
Someone call the Faggot Police

Coolidge not on God tier?????????

A new founding father.

>Jackson
>Should've been impeached

>Reagan
>God-tier

Jackson was based, and Reagan was a fucking garbage President.

Read this shit:
"When the Bank, led by Nicholas Biddle, realized Jackson's intentions, it began a public campaign to curry favor. Biddle announced that the Bank intended to pay off the national debt–another of Jackson's pet causes–by January 8, 1833, the eighteenth anniversary of the Battle of New Orleans, in Jackson's honor. The offer, of course, came with the caveat that the Bank would get a charter extension. Biddle also began to offer financial favors to Jackson's friends, in the meantime proving Jackson's belief that the Bank could play political games if necessary. Jackson did nothing and waited for the right moment to act. Biddle then surprised everyone by asking for a recharter in January of 1832–a Presidential election year–four years before the current charter expired. Biddle believed that by making the Bank an election issue, he could force Jackson to support it out of fear that it might cost him the election if he did not. Jackson figured otherwise"
"The recharter bill came to the Senate floor in March, and it met with surprising support. Senator Thomas Hart Benton, a Democrat from Missouri who led Jackson's congressional opposition, scrambled to counter the support. Benton convened a House investigation that restated many of Jackson's complaints and publicized them in newspapers across the country. The effort was too little, however, and the recharter measure passed Congress by early July. When the bill arrived for Jackson's approval, he told Martin Van Buren, "The bankis trying to kill me, but I will kill it!" Jackson and his advisors carefully crafted a veto that would not anger the public and therefore would not cost the Democrats support in the fall election. Citing the stockholding of foreign citizens and the Constitutional questions the Bank's monopoly raised, Jackson ended with a stunning broadside to the Bank, arguing that its favoritism went against the role of a government that should stand for honesty, equality, and fairness. "

>roosevelt
>god-tier
kill yourself my man

FDR was a full blown cuckolded communist who single handedly ruined our nation. JFK was spdegenerate papist. Jackson was totally based and maybe the best of the best. Truman dropped a bombs which is pretty good. Reagan was okay- but the courts and congress were awful. Nixon was based, but Kissinger was a commie of course. I like W, but he wrecked us in many ways. Washington was based- a relative of mine. The peanut farmer can go fuck himself. Obama is the death of us- an absolute know nothing and the most disgusting POS I've ever witnessed other than his trap yass queen Michelle.

You could also say it was Woodrow Wilson, with the establishment of the Federal Reserve.

Don't forget that Reagan popularized no-fault divorce while Governor of California.

He wrecked marriage harder than fags could even dream of.

There are only 3 shit-tier presidents:
>George Washington - created this fat fuck pussyfaggot nation in the first place and was the first faggot to run this country, he should be hated.
>Abraham Lincoln - Made the country even more faggotish by freeing the niggers
>Brack -thenigger- Obama = a nigger

well make your own you faggots

>be Old Hickory
>free the U.S. from centralized banking
>banking that Alexander Hamilton supported
Impeachment-tier, huh?
>mfw Andrew Jackson will be replaced with a woman whose descendants are probably welfare check-grabbing nogs
>mfw it's not Alexander "Good Goy" Hamilton, instead
feels bad

collapsed the economy, although hoover was blamed for it

God-tier
>Andrew " Fuck banks, Im blastin'" Jackson
>James K. "Neds Declassified School Survival Guide.jpeg" Polk
>Teddy" Im Ready With The Machette" Roosevelt
Good Tier
>George "Leave a redcoat in the morgue" Washington
Shit Tier
>Lincoln
>F.D.R.
>Woodrow Wilson
>George Bush
>Obama

>FDR being anything but shit tier
>AJ not GOD tier
Nice troll, enjoy page 10

This

>FDR

You get that that commie bastard out of this thread.

Jefferson is elder god tier

>150 years later you still mad
Lincoln was going to deport the blacks back to Africa. Or at least to Florida.
Nice job shooting him Dixiefags

"Jackson announced that he would withdraw the government's money from the Bank, much to Biddle and Clay's dismay. Jackson, however, faced worries from the Treasury Department that the state banks afforded the same security as the national Bank. Nevertheless, on September 25, 1833, the Treasury ordered all government deposits would be placed in state banks as of the beginning of October. Biddle countered that the Bank would cease offering loans nationwide, which sent the nation into a near-panic, as state banks were unable to meet the new demand–even with the government's new funds–and many curtailed their loans. Jackson became only more dogged in his quest to stop the "monster" bank."
"In 1834, Jackson began a push to move towards "hard" currency, gradually phasing out small bills over more than twenty years. He and Benton believed that only gold and silver provided proper security, as, during financial bust periods, working-class people could not get credit. Hard money, then, ensured the workers would always be paid in money that had real value. The move terrified many rich Democrats, who saw a future in which they might not be able to conduct business with large bills. In a final attempt to end the Bank, Jackson ordered it to cease issuing pensions to Revolutionary War veterans and to relinquish those funds. Biddle refused, and the bank battle quickly deteriorated. Jackson's own Attorney General questioned the moves, and Jackson faced barrages from business leaders up and down the East Coast who thought he must mean to ruin the country."
" The views of those involved were so disparate that they could only unify under the banner of opposing Jackson's bold new uses of Presidential authority. Indeed, the Whig newspapers soon mockingly anointed Jackson "King Andrew I." The new party, coupled with a rumor that a new bank might launch in New York to counter the national bank, brought the nation new fear of financial disaster."

>implying Jackson would've wanted to be associated in any way with the federal reserve
It's for the best desu

Although Van Buren eventually quieted the new bank rumors, the country still hung in the balance when the Senate voted to officially censure Jackson for his actions in February 1834. Adding insult to injury, the Senate also refused to confirm Jackson's new Treasury Secretary. Jackson filed a protest with the Senate, saying the Bank's abuses of power made it an "imperative duty" for him as chief executive to rid the country of the Bank. He carefully ended with an appeal to the people, explaining anew his reasons for opposing government monopolies and saying that he was proud of his actions.
Above everything, Jackson prevailed. By April 1834, the Bank was dead. The Democrats in Congress rallied behind their leader and passed resolution after resolution supporting Jackson. The financial panic passed quickly. In the 1834 elections, Democratic candidates won handily across the country and gained the majority in the Senate–which, under the new leadership, quickly expunged Jackson's censure and apologized.

>George Washington

kill yourself shitskin

OP is either a kike or a very good goy.

I think history will vindicate Nixon. He compromised where it was important and he didn't let his personal feeling get in the way of shmoozing the right people to get shit done. He was an apex politician. Sleezy, underhanded, ruthless. My hero.

And? With the workforce of the slaves this country would of been spared hundreds of years of butt fuckery.

There has been a few threads on Sup Forums recently where Reagan gets called a cuck. That false for the following.

>He BTFO the USSR ending the dark chapter of Judeo-Bolshevism
>Unemployment by 1989 5% compared to 10% in 1982
>Tamed Inflation back to Pre-Nixon days
>Opposed the sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, because they were loyal American allies being intimidated by communist apes.
>Placed an Arms embargo on Israel on Israel for invading Lebanon telling he kikes to get out
>regarding Israel Reagan said "It is not the business of other nations to make American foreign policy,'' Merchants on suicide watch!
>Never visited Israel while President!!!
>Said Israel should return to pre-1967 borders as a start for negotiations
>Regarding the Germans and their holohoax guilt Reagan said"I feel that they have a guilt feeling that's been imposed upon them I just think it's unnecessary."
>Slowed the growth of progressive cancer in America
>Didn't care about Fag and their AIDS/GRIDS degeneracy
>Survived an assassination attempt breaking the Curse of Tippecanoe and joked about it like a Boss

Verdict: Not a Cuck

>Jews still have us by the balls
that feels bad, too, senpai

then what's your ranking goy

God tier:

Lincoln (preserved the Union)
Eisenhower (postwar reconstruction was his baby)
Washington (only for setting the term limit precedent and nothing else)

Okay tier
Jefferson (MANIFEST DESTINY)
LBJ (love him or hate him, the country was never the same)

Shit tier
JFK (camelot made a mockery of the office)
Obama (could not deliver on a single promise he made)
Carter (Iran)
Ford (pardoned Nixon)

Should have been impeached tier
Bush Jr. (violating congress's war powers)
FDR (shredding the constitution)
Truman (the bomb and ensuing cold war)

>Greatest
Theodore Roosevelt

>Great men
Jefferson
Washington
Eisenhower
Jackson
Lincoln
Nixon
JFK
Polk

>Shitters
Every globalist puppet we've had since 1981
John Adams
Taft
LBJ
Some other irrelevant dicks

>Worst
Woodrow Wilson

>Truman (the bomb
You're retarded

"muh taxes" is not justification for someone being credited as good. Coolidge policies led to the great depression.

Okay I could agree to this

Well. From my knowledge so far. The founding fathers, JFK and Theodore Roosevelt. The worst would be LBJ and Woodrow Wilson.

>No William Henry Harrison in god-tier

>Bush
>bad

we've got a bluepill overdose here

Hillary plz leave

he was a retard and the worst of our modern recession was under him

>Department of Homeland Security
>Two wars that are still happening
>Sold the military to PMCs
>Tax cuts on the rich
>nearly choked to death on a pretzel
>Widely considered a puppet of Dick Cheney, formerly of Halliburton, and did nothing to correct this while in office

Flag checks out.

>Shiting on Andrew Jackson
>Regan not okay tier
Kill yourself

>fdr
>god tier

I'm going to accept this as bait and just sage your shitty thread.

Andrew Jackson was pure, unadulterated badass. He was not nice, but fuck that noise.

im waiting for your own opinions here

I didn't just give it? Andrew Jackson was God tier even if he was a runaway executive. Fuck Indians, fuck banks. White populism for a white country

>JFK
>good

Literally why? Being le cool guy from Jew York doesn't hold up when you're involved with a notorious skank and get embarrassed by a fucking island of commies

>JFK
>Jew Yorker
Now as a Massholian you gotta take that back. He pretty much embodied what a President should be as a person, also a good example of the golden days.

Try
>suspended habeus corpus
>implemeted real estate taxes
>banned freedom of speech for rebel newspapers
>etc, etc

>Be a traitor
>Think the Constitution should still apply to you

He was a good speaker, that's all I know about his personality.

The Cuban incident is irredeemable though

I'd put him in "okay" tier

>Department of Homeland Security
not an argument :^)
>Two wars that are still happening
two wars that would have happened anyway
>Sold the military to PMCs
is saving money a bad thing?
>Tax cuts on the rich
not an argument :^)
>nearly choked to death on a pretzel
but did he die?
>Widely considered a puppet of Dick Cheney, formerly of Halliburton, and did nothing to correct this while in office
leftist tinfoil conspiracy

>FDR
>God
Yeah no

Objectively.

Jackson > Nixon > Eisenhower > Ford > Reagan > JFK > Bush > FDR > Obama > Carter

This post made me think you might not be american. Are you sure you're qualified to have an opinion?

Why carter so low?

Minus the spoils system Jackson was based as fuck...

>Reagan
Fuck that gun grabbing, Mexican worshipping cuckservative piece of shit

Reagan was not one of the best presidents. Today's right would call him a leftist, plus the war on drugs he escalated has been a total failure. Foreign policy was the only area Reagan did well with. JFK was also not great. He was just killed at the right time for most of the US to have a positive opinion on him. Had he not been assassinated he would have gone down as an average president, like a spoiled rich kid. Nixon was also absolute shit. Domestic policy sucked as the war on drugs (he started) has been an unmitigated failure, plus the economy went to shit with stagflation under him (which I don't blame him for, the president has no impact on the economy, but many others do blame him). Again, he only excelled with foreign policy (China).

Obama will go down as a part of the better half of presidents, probably pretty near the 75th percentile. He didn't have the shit show of foreign policy Bush did, plus he'll be given credit for the economy improving (again, unfairly, but that's life).

Also, add Eisenhower to god tier and Bill Clinton to good tier.

>no habeus corpus
>traitor
Says who? The fucking state?
Just throw in property and income taxes too while we're at it, huh?
>on Sup Forums
>Not believing in freedom of speech for controversial opinions
This is how I know you are stupid.

He was just a incompetent cuck. Only thing he was good for was not being a rabid zionist

He was an all around failure and generally incompetent. He had the chance to reinvent the way the American people perceived the government after the Nixon and Ford presidencies had left a bitter taste in the public's mouth yet he managed to accomplish nothing of note and made a few blunders (see Iran).

Fuck Reagan and all Mark Levin listeners! Bunch of whiny jew faggots.

What qualifications do I need to have an opinion on US foreign policy?

Bush kept the US strong despite the previous president cucking the armed forces beyond belief.

Ray Gun?

Obama definitely ranks above Nixon you fucking idiot.

Nixon is shit tier, Obama is okay tier. Fact.

JFK is god tier though

Fuck out of here democrat! Clinton was shit tier.

Bush was shit. He started the War in Iraq on false pretenses (no there were no WMDs, Cheney just wanted that sweet sweet oil, he tried to do the same thing in Niger (coincidentally lots and lots of oil), but then there was the whole Plame Affair).

Most people blame him for the economy going to shit (I disagree, the president generally has nothing to do with the economy).

Signing the PATRIOT act and a bunch of other bullshit anti-freedom and anti-privacy shit and establishing the TSA (which has been an unmitigated failure).

That's just to start, there are plenty of other reasons why Bush was a bad president (almost certainly bottom 10, definitely bottom 15). One of the more compelling reasons is that there was no area Bush really excelled. He basically just sucked Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld's respective dicks.

>Jackson not god-tier
>FDR not shit tier
Shit ranking

Libertarians like Jackson because he hated banks

I'm not a democrat. I don't like how anti-freedom the democratic party is. Name one actual area where Bill Clinton didn't do at least moderately well.

>mfw Jackson is better than Trump

FDR made this country shit