Great films that created the worst trends in the real world

Problem Child 2

what trend did amely create?

Pic not related?

Batman. It showed that capeshit can be profitable.

SW: Prequel trilogy. This one paved the way for full CGI movies.

?

Spooning

?

I dont think theres a specific name for it but lots of girls who watch the stuff become obsessed with becoming "quirky" and "unique"

I dont really think its bad, id rather have cringey qts than basic bitches

abuse this piece of shit whore

i have never seen this movie, please explain

I thought Gaia, Invader Zim, entry-level animes, Sup Forums Sup Forums and tumblr did this?

Why was Amelie so fucking autistic?

mm you made me think user

What the fuck are you talking about. You are describing some nerd shit, we are talking about wannabe-artsy hipster girls.
Go out and meet people.

Artsy chicks with bangs and daddy issues have been a thing since at least The Smiths. Don't pin that shit on a single French film.

Napoleon Dynamite

I don't see how being self-aggrandizing has anything to do with making a smoothie.

The Hangover glorified DUDE BEER XD culture among annoying normalfags who feel they need to tell the world how drunk they are.

these are dumb whores user

>Batman. It showed that capeshit can be profitable.
Years after Superman had already proven it.

18+

The only thing bad about that film was how every moronic cunt kept saying it was the funniest movie ever made.

Pic related, along with Big Bang Theory

>Invader Zim
This caused people to be weird and quirky?

I used to love invader zim but they just stopped showing it and i'll never know why.

I think we can in this instance. Amelie was everywhere when it first came out.

Guy getting wasted in Vegas and fraternities weren't a thing until 2007?

The comic is great tbf

objectively wrong. In many ways, the movie and comic deserve each other.

the trend being?

All women fall into one of the two categories. Meanwhile, the handful of genuine fancy bitches out there are extremely high maintenance. It can wear a man out. You just can't win.

Popularization/bastardization of nerd culture.... and Ramona (who is an Amelie clone kind of)

This singlehandledly sparked 2010s culture. There were other things that accumulated popularity over time and snowballed into 2010s, but it was this movie that shot that subculture into mainstream popularity.

This movie was fucking trash, I have never actually walked away from a movie feeling legitimately pissed off.

It's awful, and her face is unbearable.

But yeah, the whole quirky thing is far worse than the movie.