Your cunt

Your cunt
What's the most painful rejection you've ever had by a your cunt woman?

Never got rejected

based albainian alpha guy

If you pick your battles you should never get rejected.
That said I failed with a Spanish qt but later realized she was actually into me and my own autism made me think she wanted me to leave her alone.

iktf

Ive never been rejected by American women

because you never tried

worst rejection was actually in the US, girl from tinder met me, saw me and left, probably because of my height, I did pretty alright though. I did worse things to other women

I have never been rejected by my waifus. Dont care about 3d bitches.

>probably because of my height
Post.

Sad.

I've never tried so I've never been rejected

>If you pick your battles you should never get rejected.
the way you talk makes it seem like you lose something if you get rejected
if you are not a teenager you should give zero fucks about being rejected and move on

Turns out all grills already have a bf if you're not there waiting first in line when they pop out of their mothers.

In my first year of uni I gave my phone number written on a piece of paper to a girl I was pretty familiar with since I used to talk to her on the bus pretty often; she was sleeping on the bus so I put the piece of paper with some tape so it wouldn't fall off right on her lap before getting off the bus.
But she never called back or anything.

That was the first and last time I tried to try anything with a girl.

I didn't mean it like that. Just that you should know how you stack up and not try to flounder over 10/10 qts if you're an average argentine faceposter on Sup Forums.

That is the most autistic approach I have EVER heard

i got rejected many times but the most humiliating case was when i asked a girl from my school if she wants to go to the movies or to go for a walk in a local park and she literally just started laughing and said "with you? are you fucking serious?" and walked away. the most annoying part was that she wasn't even that pretty herself and i dated/had sex with girls who were much cuter than her before

Only asked one girl out and she said yes, so i was never rejected

She just said "mm yea ok" and switched the subject
She only saw me as a friend, but me, being the handholdless virgin that I am, misinterpreted her friendliness
I got over it quickly, but I still think about her every once in a while

that's amazing
well done argentina

>not try to flounder over 10/10 qts
me and my buds have a saying that if you are going to get rejected, be rejected by hot girls.

when we went to parties, we realized most people go for the uggos/average ones becaus men were afraid of being rejected, so those uggos start thinking they are hot shit and reject everyone. i started going for the hottest ones and scored more girls after that, plus being rejected by hot girls felt less painful. after so many rejections and being able to score a few you like, you stop caring about rejection, because it doesn't matter. it's like looking for your keys. do you get sad when you look under the couch and don't find what you are looking for? no, you move to the next one.

A year or so after that I saw her at the uni bus stop talking to a ~1,95m tall good looking Chad plus she is really beautiful herself so I understand why she wouldn't want to waste her time befriending a piece of garbage like me.
I probably would have done the same in her place.

Got rejected with a cheek kiss by an albanian cute girl

>his love are not basically all soft rape

got called a faggot behind my back, moment i learned i don't need others to be happy

She kept changing her mind about whether she was into me or not. Screwed me around a bit.
But the upshot is that I cheated on her and her sister died a year later. So I think we're even.

You won't get rejected if you never ask a girl out

Weird af to me;;

I meant this part////when we went to parties, we realized most people go for the uggos/average ones becaus men were afraid of being rejected, so those uggos start thinking they are hot shit and reject everyone.

That's my nigga

why tho