Why is Dele Alli more marketable than Harry Kane?

Why is Dele Alli more marketable than Harry Kane?

Because Alli is a cunt. Kane has the charisma of a damp rag.

I honestly have no idea, both are ugly as fuck in their respective manner

Because Alli is black and more black kids play football since they have no chance in the real world.

Because Harry Kane seems fucking retarded. But at least it's getting better

Is Kane autistic? What's actually wrong with him? He always seems a little odd in interviews.

Does this apply to Shearer, Gazza, Beckham, Owen and Lineker?

And looks like low clark banker

Shearer, no. The others, pretty much.

eriksen > alli > kane

He's just a bit awkward I think. By all accounts he's a really normal person who just happens to be ridiculously good at what he does, he's not one of those superstars who ditched his plain girlfriend and started hitting nightclubs once he got famous.

Because Alli's not a mouthbreather.

Alli isn't a mouthbreather

Alli and Kane are basically polar opposites.

>Alli: Loud, cocky, a bit of a cunt, parties all the time, dates lingerie models, always tweeting/posting on instagram
>Kane: Humble, generally not a dirty player, married with two kids, enjoys golf and watching the NFL, his social media shit is all obviously corporate/pr

Alli is marketing gold, you want a guy like him who's always going to be in the news regardless of what's going on in the news. Kane is pretty fucking boring unless he's scoring.

Lineker, Owen and Shearer can speak properly, Beckham is likeable and Gazza was a pisshead which is particularly relatable in the North.
Kane just seems like a mong

This is fucking sad really, isn't it. Kane seems like far more of a role model, based on your summary. Why is Dele more marketable? Would it always have been like this, or are things just really shit now,

>why is a guy who's in the public eye and in tune with pop culture more marketable than the family man that is more private?
gee, I wonder why?

>Why is Dele more marketable?
Why is Pogba more marketable than Modric?

Alli does more meme dribbles and the like, even though it just leads to about 1/3 of the contribution Kane has. Alli does fuck all unless Eriksen is feeding him easy goals, and thats what the kids like

because harry kane is a baldy, ugly, mouthbreathing spacker

They're both balding, Alli is just 2 years younger so it's less noticeable at the moment. He's got a widow's peak going and he got all bitchy when some fan commented on him wearing hats to hide it on a livestream.

Take that back! He's not a baldy.

Is this really considered balding? Why would anyone get upset at having a hair line like either of these?

Kane is clearly starting to go bald, just look at OP's image. Alli is a bit earlier in the process (obviously, since he's younger), but google "Dele Alli hairline" and it's pretty obvious.

>google Dele Alli hairline
Ahh, I see it now. So this is why black always shave their heads.

If you're black or even part black being bald is completely acceptable at any age, so when you start balding the easiest thing to do is just shave it. No need to fuck with greasy rogaine, expensive transplants, or pills that have a 5% chance of making your penis stop working.

for some reason black people are very marketable in the UK

see

good point, actually
explains Pogba, Mbappe and Dembele as well

I think some French user explained that this is part of the reason why the French NT is so black, all the black kids play soccer while the whites are split between soccer and rugby.

*and of course the upper classes are less likely to pursue sports as a career option

Idk if it's just me but I honestly think Kane is way more marketable. He's a stand-up, proper English guy who is genuinely talented unlike the fucking memes we've been used to seeing for quite some time now. Ever since he came onto the scene when Adebayor was done for, I've always rooted for him because I could tell he had that certain something.

I thought he was a talentless lumbering cunt, I just rooted for him because he had the stones to play goalkeeper when Lloris was injured and accidentally spit on himself in a game.

I think the reason is that the blacks are more physically mature at a younger age than whites (at 13 years old when they enter the training center). So whiteys must go to another country or go from the lower divisions (Griezmann, Valbuena) if they want to become pro.

if he comes up big in the WC things may change

Blacks are funny

Same thing happens here in baseball. I'm from Hialeah (Miami), and you can see this happen with the Cubans/Venezuelans/Puerto Ricans since we're far and away the best players for whatever reason. The black kids fucking dominate the 13-15 years, then the mulattos catch up and the skilled whites catch up, and then by the time you hit 19 everyone is even physically and it's purely on merit. Honestly it kind of fucked me over, I was hitting homers a year or two before my white friends and I thought I had some special kind of power. Turned out I just matured a bit earlier.

Why were Ryan "I fuck my sister-in-law" Giggs and David "where's my knighthood" Beckham more marketable than Paul Scholes, despite him being far superior to either of them on and off the pitch?

That's just the way these things go.

Yes it's exactly this, whites catch up later physically but in football its usually too late.

And sometimes whites get constantly bullied, wich kills them psychologically. To give you an example Gourcuff was a player that was on the rise in the late 2000's when he got into the NT he got bullied by Evra, Ribery and other melanined guys (especially during the WC 2010). And after the WC he had a lot of injuries which ruined his potential. Now he plays 20 games a year in a shit team.

Also for what it's worth, Kane and his wife have known each other for half their lives, they first met at a soccer camp where he was playing with the boy's team and she was playing with the girl's. Really fucking cute tbqh.

Fuck I remember David Beckham's academy. I used to live near it and wished I could go to play football there, kek

This.

Kane probably gets offer for all these marketing shit too but he turned it down so he can focus on actual football.

Personality

I'm just personally annoyed by the amount of people who still act like he isn't good at soccer because he isn't the fastest or most athletic guy out there

there are so many more dimensions to being good at soccer than sheer athletic prowess

most of the GOATs have been manlets and/or fat lumbering cunts

It annoys me when people talk about how amazing Alli is when Kane is arguably the best player in the league rn. Honestly, Kane may not be able to leave Spurs because he costs too much.

is it 2015 again or something? I thought it was completely accepted by this point that kane is elite (world-class is debatable) and that alli is very good but probably not in his class despite occasionally spectacular play

>implying any of them is marketable
The only marketable English player right now is Sterling and maybe Rashford

He isn't a star so among casuals it isn't necessarily "accepted." They don't understand that you can be a top tier striker through a mix of guile and physicality and think you need to b a flashy faggot like Tsunaldo

>dele hickman

>He isn't a star
again, is this post from 2015?

You live in Canada so you know exactly what I'm fucking talking about

we aren't in England

no, not really. there are certainly people here who don't pay attention to the sport at all, but of those who do, even 10-year-old kids are better-informed than you're suggesting

I never said people aren't aware of who he is. I'm saying his stats and performance would warrant greater praise than he's getting, partly because he isn't marketable and partly because his style is "ugly" and appears unathletic to the common eye.

I just read an article about that. During the 2010 WC it was Anelka and Ribery in particular who refused to pass to Gourcuff because they wanted him to be replaced by someone more similar to them (Henry or Malouda). Basically, they couldn't stand that this guy who received a good upbringing and they wanted someone with a similar impoverished background to them. It's not like he even went out of his way to say or do anything to them, from what I know; it's just that they didn't like someone who could talk eloquently about football and read books for fun. The irony in their actions is that while they may believe Gourcuff grew up all pampered and was given everything in life, they are the ones that whined and intentionally lost matches for France at the most important international competition in football just to spite the guy.

It's quite weird to see a child Kane side by side with Beckham. Time flies.

If you had a dad you wouldn't need to look up to dumb millionaires kicking a ball around

It's because French football is really focused on being outstanding physically. Black kids tend to be more developed physically at a younger age, not to mention the fact that to a lot of black/immigrant kids football is their only way out. Speaking from experience non-immigrant kids nowadays are too busy playing FIFA Ultimate Team rather than actually playing football.

It's even weirded seeing him in an Arsenal shirt

Dele Alli WISHES he could be as handsome, intelligent and MUSCULAR as based DCL

but he'll take comfort in knowing he's much, much better at football

Yeah, his dad was a math teacher then a coach in Ligue 1 so he wasn't born in the worst social environment. I think Evra or Ribery slapped him in the locker room during the WC. There are rumours saying that he was called "la nouvelle star" (the new star, a shitty tv show like the voice) or "faggot". There was also rumours that all the wifes found him beautiful so that made the others cunts mad. He is kind of an autist and was not good in social interactions so that may have play against him.
To be franc the NT at that time was a complete shitshow (and still is, I don't get the hype over it desu), with thugs cunt and a coach incapable of holding the team

In his defense he was like 10 or 11 years old, kids tend to be bandwagoners. Isn't there a picture floating around of a young Gerrard in an Everton shirt because they won some titles in the late 80s?

Gourcouff was a fucking faggot though

this

Kane looks like Miles O'Brian in that pic. What would Keiko say?

He never had a chance ;_;