ITT: Anime that deserve a live action adaptation

ITT: Anime that deserve a live action adaptation.

None, Sup Forumseddit

Now go back to

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Faggot

shows with episodical character development should never be turned into movies, they always fail to deliver and shorthand everything

it would suck

>dude this cartoon that makes me feel mature should be adapted to live action so i can later complain its not what i wanted! why are the western studios that are able to afford such a thing ruining my cartoons!
What did they mean by this?

Why would you hate Bebop?

I'm confused, do you have something against Cowboy Bebop or do you somehow think that getting a live action adaptation is a good thing?

In either case fuck you retard.

Isn't there a movie coming with Keanu Reeves playing Spike?

We had our chance when Keanu was young enough. Now I don't know who they would cast as Spike.

I watched a few episodes of that because of you autists and it was fucking dogshit. Are you literally 12 years old?

Anime should almost never be adapted into live action. It always turns out horribly.

Imagine being a person with actual taste in that board and having to be all like "damn Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all on-topic with your moeshit and current season discussion. I would totally spend time here, both as user and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another classic series. Like seriously imagine having to be a person with taste and not only refresh that board while Sup Forumsutists flaunt their disgusting MAL profiles in front of you, the thousands of series barely concealing their lack of taste and preference for sophomoric crap, and just sit there, refresh after refresh, hour after hour, while they keep circlejerking. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking taste but their haughty attitude as everyone in that board tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the only ones who have to sit there and watch their sweaty fucking hands contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of classics and later alleged cult series for your ENTIRE POST HISTORY coming straight out of tokyotosho. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their dimpled stomach as they pretend to be little girls, replying suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "on topic (for that is what they call it)" waifu discussion, the waifu they worked so hard for, watching thousands upon thousands of shit in the previous months. And then someone starts another thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this board before the FBI could track you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a person with actual taste. You're not going to lose your temper over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Umineko desu

BORING

Miles Teller, probably.

People need to stop saying this. Sure he looks like Spike but do you realize how awful the acting would come out?

dude keanu reeves as spike despite being twice spike's age

bebop is perfect as it is, but there oughta be a spin off set in the same universe with a different premise, perhaps an older ed as the leader of a gang of pirate hackers or something idk

A faithful live action adaptation would be terrible, there is all sorts of goofy dumb shit you can get away with in anime that wouldn't fly for a real tv show. You could do a show loosely based on it (hell, isn't that what they already did with Firefly?), but a direct adaptation would be a disaster.

For example, pic related could potentially be great in live-action with a lot of work. Totalitarian government, out of control AI, a little bit of "Minority Report" thrown in, "murderer of the week"-type episodes that American tv audiences seem to love, lesbian sex....there's something for everyone.

He's too old

Imagine Keanue trying be all smooth and cool like Spike....dear god the cringe. It would ruin his acting career desu

What purpose did Ed serve in the end?

Only if its like this. Anything else is a waste of time

Comic relief

Ed is Ed

>that fucking Ein
im crying

Gunsmith Cats

What is Blade Runner