youtube.com/watch?v=v7FduDXerD4
rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/white-wolf-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a degenerate in a degenerate apocalyptic society
>protecting a woman
nope

Dunno if Sup Forums approved but it's definitly a masterpiece

Why would it be?

He genuinely protects her, though. As opposed to continually raping her every chance they get as all his "friends" are implied to have been doing. Good thing you get to kill them all at the end.

Which one? Painful or Joyful?

Nobody fucks her.
You might be thinking of Lisa.
>Now let's go see your sister

Video games are degeneracy

how about you do something productive instead?

Dwarf Fortress is literally the only game that should ever be discussed on pole.
>Brutal as fuck
>BTFO faggot SJW elves
>Get FPS raped by migrants, or drown them if they're too many
>Kill KANGZ N QWEENZ with lava
>Only government possible is monarchy
>Can design your dwarves' quarters to be commie blocks or nice lavish spaces
>Also can be total Jews and build a fort of gold or total DEUS VULT and decorate it in goblin corpses
It's brutal desu

Like shitposting on a Nigerian basket weaving forum?

Victoria 2

This.
Dwarf fortress is the only video game I play anymore.

I know that it's the only game that will never be ruined by feminists, normies, or "gamers", because of the actual commitment required to learn to play, and the autism require to render enjoyment from it.

I even sent toady $5 meth money for a crayon drawing

well if pol like pretentious edgy rpgs then lisa fits the bill

Hearts of Iron series is pretty good. Very historical, when my normie friends played it they noticed that WWII wasn't really about Jews, it was about Germany struggling not to get rekt by enemies who surrounded it on all sides. Pretty eye-opening.

Lisa is a story about a degenerate dooming society by grooming the last remaining woman into an uncontrollable serial killer. To be frank, the smart move for everyone would be for her to marry some warlord and continue the human race.

>well if pol like pretentious edgy rpgs then lisa fits the bill

Undertale fits it even harder

>TFW nationalist slave state taking over the world

>BTFO faggot SJW elves

But dorfs can be gay, bisexual and asexual.

Battlefield 1

Verdun. It might still be on sale.

And yet they kill rhesus macaques like you all day

civ5

how is battlefield 1 approved? theres so many minorities in the game its unhistorical to ww1

>Lisa is a story about a degenerate dooming society by grooming the last remaining woman into an uncontrollable serial killer.

Is that what she ends up being in The Joyful?

Rust

We wuz kaisers, whitey!

Undertale was ok, but any Megaten game has a far better Karma system than Undertale.

In b4 calling me a weeb for playing mainline SMT games. Hell in IV final you literally fight YHVH as the true Final Boss, you even do so in SMT 2 and Megami Tensei II as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7FduDXerD4

Honestly the souls series is breddy good. No nigger npcs in 1 and 3 (I think 2 had a nog but he was a greedy kike who "forgot" who you were after you gave him 15000 bux. He also had a Jew nose)

Also in 1 if you try to make a nigger you look like a caricature. The 1 preset face has giant lips and eyes 40 feet apart plus an ape jaw. Also it's all based on European mythology.

Fuck Miyazaki for ruining invasions though.

I thought Slave States are really bad after the early game because they have no internal market, with slaves using no goods and all

Never heard of Lisa. Grand strategy games are good though.

I just bought Xcom: Enemy Unknown a few days ago. It's pretty good, don't know if it's Sup Forums approved but I like it.

I see Vicky 2 get brought up as the most Sup Forums paradox game in these threads. What makes it better than ck2, hearts of iron, or EU? Victoria is the only paradox series (out of the main ones people talk about) that I haven't really played yet. I get that a big part of it is to make a shit ton of money by overseeing the industrial revolution in your nation, but is that the main crux of the game? How's the diplomacy, combat, and the other stuff?

>racially integrated squads
>WW1

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This.. but it's not really a "Sup Forums" approved game. It's what I'm currently playing

>be stranded in the frozen north
>sub zero temperature
>no explanation
>no tutorials
>no radio communication, no electricity, no transportation
>no maps
>no compass
>no tools or weapons
>no food or water readily available
>you are now totally alone with no way of cheating at life
>you either become man, truly base or you die, the way nature intended

It's so straight forward and to the point.. I just love it.

Would recommend, I believe it's on sale atm until July 4th on Steam

t. lefty

you raycis whitey?

the first one was better

not really any redpill games besides like zog's nightmare (which is shit) but the best greenpill game is probably sluggish morss: a delicate time in history

I get the feeling many people in this thread did not play the game.

>Ctrl+F
>No prison Architect
Cmon goys.

You don't start off with weapons but you either have to find one or fabricate your own btw

paradox is easily the most red pilled big time developer in the industry

>they literally made a game mechanic that encourages the player to persecute merchants
>tfw they have the WOD license now

feels gud

The ONLY Sup Forums approved game is Little Big Planet.

The reddest of redpills.

>default leader of humans in stellaris is black women
>redpilled
Oh leaf

>HOI

I love that series. It's frustrating how piss easy it is to conquer the world as Germany. I don't know if it's way easier than the real thing by virtue of being a game or something, but I've never been in a situation as the 3rd Reich where attacking Russia in the winter seemed like a smart thing to do.

I'm doing a soft-power type German game right now where I've converted all of Scandinavia into fascists, sent volunteers to Spain to help the nationalists win the civil war, and let czechoslavakia start their own civil war which I help with indirectly. Oh and not letting the nips into my faction. Can't wait to see if it's possible to make Europe great again without having to get my own hands dirty (and try to prevent full on ww2 from actually occurring)

>Farcry 2

You spend the whole game shooting niggers.

Dude they made 2 humans factions,
1 is literally space nazis/ starship troopers

the other is the future globalist UN tolerancezone

what do you want? they are letting you fight it out between space EU and Sup Forums's master race

Why aren't there trans soldiers?

>Only one minority and he's a drunkard

Everyone else is either european or american. Heavy is even anti-communist, fought against the KGB and got put in a gulag for it, killed all the guards in there via torture.

Main thing in Vicky is Population Dynamics. Every citizen of your state is member of a class and a Profession Group and has political leanings that can change over time or is something out of the norm happens.

A big war kills a shitload of soldiers for example and so your country becomes more liberal or if you fuck with an annoying minority enough to make them Rebell you get to kill them off.

Also things like commie revolutions happen not by hardcoded Event but rather there is a Chance if you have enough disssatisfied people in your country

>women

I think part of it is how world tension works, I'm sure there will be revisions. Basically if soviet union attacks you and earlier, both factors favor germany.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't idolize jackboot-wearing female fascists

have you looked at the catalog lately

Since when did Paradox get the World of Darkness IP?

Brad is a flawed human and Sup Forums doesn't idolize flaws

That actually sounds really cool. How much of a time investment would it be to learn the game for someone like me who's got about a hundred hours each in ck2, eu4, and hoi4? I've heard it's pretty complicated

>Sup Forums doesn't idolize flaws
>Sup Forums sucks Trump's dick every chance they get

lmao

New Vegas

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/white-wolf-interview/

best news in the industry last year.

and it's only been getting better as paradox has really been upping its production schedule to a triple a production level +mainstream appeal

>Literally "I can't paint" Adolf Hitler.
>Just wanted to be an artist.

Game set in WW1 and you can't play as France soldiers, yeah it's that bad

you can for more shekels

Farcry 2 was surprisingly redpilled. You are on a secret mission funded by dubious sources (oy vey) to kill the arms dealer enabling the two major factions to chimpout and indirectly pr8ve that they cannot effectively govern themselves, and that all they know is destruction. Also, the Jackal turns out to be bro-tier when he saves your life a couple times and offers to make a heroic sacrifice.

Except for the fact that caesars legion were portrayed as the bad guys.

Also you get to listen to the extent of the Jackal's redpilling in the interview tapes when he counters the leftist bullshit spewed by Reuben the reporter

its REALLY good

So are the Nazis. Sometimes, it's good to be bad.

Lisa is fairly red-pilled. It certainly shows degeneracy for what it is.

Mount and Blade: Warband

You get to wage wars against other countries, winner gets to keep the land and riches.

LISA's art-style puts me off but I've read nothing but good things about it, I'll give it a try today.

What's the Sup Forums verdict on the Bitcher? Didn't encounter any brothas or full-blown SJWs, only a handful of whining bitches that treat Geralt like an idiot most of the time. The only character that doesn't argue as much is pic related but she didn't get much spotlight sadly.
Shame the main quest was so shitty, there was a forced feeling of urgency throughout, I enjoyed the contract work way more.

Exanima is a pretty based game.

Based Poles.

>raises another mans daughter

bruh...

Postal 2

Dr. Mario is literally the most red pilled game you'll every play.

Beyond that, I'd probably say the first two fallout games. They don't fuck around with any of the political correctness you see more of in the 3rd and 4th fallout games (which are already pretty red pilled imo), everything feels like the consequence of nuclear devastation, and it they shy away from anything which would land them in tons of trouble were it released today. The 80's and 90's were devoid of so much sjw culture. It reflected nicely on the entertainment industry.

do you even wife husbandry

it's the apocalypse after all

Play the first game. Disregard the console-shit second and third.

We should all probably just work every moment we aren't sleeping, eating or shitting, huh?

Yeah it is, but it hasn't gotten a Steam update in a while. Only the pre-Steam backers are getting to test up-to-date alpha.

Finding the little scrolls with bits and pieces of story/dialogue are all there is so it's hardly "Sup Forums approved".

shame the character's movement was so slow and it had you walk all the time, guns got jammed if you looked at them for too long, and thejackaltalksreallyfastwithnopunctuationorcommas.
It was decent overall.
I will, I hear the atmosphere is leagues ahead.

I guess medieval 2 total war count?
>pick a norse kingdom guys
>kill everything
>everything
>kill absolutely everything
>watch the entire map getting getting replaced by blue eyed blond kingdom

I mean I dont know, pretty much all autism simulators could work, even quasi political ones such as mountain blade.

Can I play as Germans?

You might not like the timed "click" combat and it's not open world but large hubs.

If you played the others games you should get in without much Problems. Just read some sort of intro Guide on the Wiki because some mechanics are counterintuitive

Agreed. He rises above both bullshit factions and just tries to save lives. The guerrilla warfare in Farcry 2 was awesome as well

STALKER series

So was setting the grass on fire and watching it spread, and struggling to get malaria medicine for yourself... less awesome were the infinitely respawning checkpoint guards.

>ctrl+f
>no Papers, Please

Sheesh, and I thought you guys hated illegal immigrants and fucking troublemakers.

You spend the whole game looking at disgusting niggers, not my idea of entertainment.

After playing ck2, medieval 2 just seems silly and trite as fuck outside of battles.

The whole map mode flavor of total war only makes an inkling of historical sense in eras that are more or less lawless to begin with, or if there are a few world powers aggressively expanding.

Rome and Attila make perfect sense as total war games. In the high middle ages it doesn't because total war doesnt really take into account religion and politics in any meaningful way, and there's nothing interesting to do if you are at peace

It's fun in short bursts but I've never actually beaten the story. I made it to day 20 and it started to feel too much like an actual job

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

What I actually liked is that depending on who you talk to you get whole new perspectives on factions. Some people will inform you that the NCR is too spread out and bogged down by beurocrats. Others will tell you that despite their brutal methods that the Legion actually does a lot to eliminate bandits and civilize lands.

I really liked that the NCR were portrayed as good with some notably bad flaws, while the Legion was portrayed as bad with notably good pros.

Is Hotline Miami Sup Forums approved

no, commies win

Eu4 women dlc

>video games
>games
>grown men
>games

"muh art form"
"muh hand-eye coordination"
"muh better than tv"

Thats because we hate communists which is exactly what that game is
I mean ffs it was built when the USSR was still a legal name for russiastan

>pole

Get out

Fucking this.

>Bioshock Infinite

This game is based as hell. I know you end up fighting the nationalists and such, but the main character doesn't really want to and in fact ends up fighting the anarchists/blacks later on as well. Not to mention (sorry for spoilers) the main character is also the antagonist from a different time dimension, meaning inside is the same racist, nationalist person.

The culture of this game is amazing, the first half I barely played, just walked around enjoying the scenery and people.

>mfw I will never live in Columbia
>Why even live

CM3D2 is thee most redpilled game to ever exist... think about it.

is SMT good?

Verdun is alright

>quit drugs and lose both arms to protect his adoptive daughter
>she hates you for not letting her go outside to be gang raped.

It's a catch-22.

If he let her play outside, Buddy would be gang raped to the point of suicide like Lisa did.

He opted to literally keep her locked inside of a basement, keeping her a prisoner in a confined space for most of her young life. There are real news articles about the consequences for fucked up shit like this.