/meds/ - Mediterranean general

Invited: nice people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVagc975zEg
youtube.com/watch?v=xyBX1H9Z3Oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have any of you ever ate this fish? It's supposed to be hallucinogenic, it's called a dream fish because when you eat it everything becomes like a dream

forgot pic

It's rare but sometimes they're like lsd

why would you eat a a fish to feel like you're dreaming when you can just sleep for real

wh*Teys are allowed here?

No, this is a wh*teoid free thread

/Animo/

white trash should go to /lgbt/

I was never bitten by a jellyfish. Then again I barely touch the sea.

disgusting

Lucky you

My lack of social life is not luck, my dear neighbor.

lucky, I was stung by one that left me a tentacle stuck to my skin and a scar for two years, I still have kind of a strange pigmentation in that point, getting stung by a weever was worse though

You didn't go to the beach when you were a kid?

Well, I guess I did.

Too many african refugees Washing up on the shores

fuck off yank

We'll soon send them home, to America.

Do not reply to the butthurt American heritagefag he is a cuck and probably Mexican as well

Already happened

I am not Mexishit, call me any name but do NOT insult me like that

We'll send the rest.

Our anthem? youtube.com/watch?v=IVagc975zEg

>fascism in a Med thread

I should have posted this one instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=xyBX1H9Z3Oo

which brings the question...

I'm ok with that

Yeah, too bad we remained under the Anglo.

CARMELO BORG PISANI
A
M
E
L
O
PISANI

BRITAIN LOBOTOMIZED AND CASTRATED THE MALTESE BY SEPARATING THEM FROM THEIR ITALIAN INSPIRED ROOTS, CULTURE, AND LANGUAGE. THE ITALIANS NEVER SAVED US AND NOW WE HAVE A FUCKING BRITISH SYMBOL ON OUR FLAG.

>Wanting to be shitalian in Anno domini 2017

>so sexy

No, I just want the Maltese to realize what the British tried to do (and to some extent, succeeded) and maybe possibly start by giving Italian back its status as offical language, along with Maltese and English.

The Anglo is an animal who doesn't care about anything, it will gladly kill it's mother to achieve it's goals. They have no concept of honor or code like us meds do. Luckily they are going to pay for thier crimes against humanity very soon

Apparently according to the treaty of Amiens, they where supposed to leave the islands and give us back to the Knights of st.John, but none of that happened.