1 Sri Lankan.
1 Swede.
1 Taiwanese.
1 Ukrainian.
1 Uzbek.
1 Venezuelan.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/09/15/news/hundreds-of-foreign-nationals-are-among-the-victims-in-new-york-many.html?mcubz=3
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=WYh6OO61zdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoid_fever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 Russian.
now, that's a pity
poor guy

>24 Japs
>6 Poles
Godspeed.
Bomber Osama do it again!

>1 Swede
>0 Finns

My dad knew a guy who died in 9/11 lmao.

>5 Israelis.
worth it

>5 Israelis.
Looks like some lads didn't get the memo.

My dad knew several people. He used to work in the WTC, but he left for a different job a year before

They're not laughing any more, lad.

>Why?

I guess they were mostly tourisits?

No you dumbass
They were foreign workers.

The World Trade Center was like the UN for trade

>no bulgarians
le happy tatar face

A lot of them where jews.

>1 swede

Now there's a silver lining.

>10 Australians

more foreigners were killed than Jews

>16 years ago

Boo fucking hoo get the fuck over it already

>The World Trade Center was like the UN for trade
You mean the WTO?

I assumed they let tourists up the top for the view. No one knows anything about those buildings other than they fell down.

15 Mexicans, matey

He probs meant in the sense of there being every nationality under the sun working there.

Is great that 9/11 happened a lot of wh*Tes die

Cleaning staff could not leave the building or the jews would handle them to the immigration police.

Paraguay mentioned! :D

>169 years ago

Boo fucking hoo get the fuck over it already

The three Brazilians were Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's true that there might have been some tourists.
But NYC has a huge foreigner population of people working in commerce.

also this is what I meant by the UN reference.

nytimes.com/2001/09/15/news/hundreds-of-foreign-nationals-are-among-the-victims-in-new-york-many.html?mcubz=3

>105th floor

Oh God, they were burned. Horrible death

it's more likely they either jumped or fell when the buildings fell

t. Barbosa

>the third one
>dat nose

why?
and wouldn't they be more likely ancestor of nazis?

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

>no Thai deaths

>10 italians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top kek

>4 Lebanese
Damn jews

>minor fires
this is bullshit.
The fires were major, and required immediate response to put them out.
But that couldn't happen because water pressure was shit, for that reason i'm not sure, but it's likely to do with the massive structural failures and issues from a variety of factors.
The fires burned continuously for several hours and the finally weakened the steel enough to the point that it fractured and caused the building to collapse.

This has been known for years.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm

>fire weakened the steel

Where was your dad at the time of incident, sir?

>67 Brits.
wtf i love muslim terrorists now

I updated the event.

>hurr I don't believe what actual experts say

Fuck off. People that claim 9/11 was an inside job are just as bad as Holocaust revisionists, or Chink revisionists

>I was 4 at the time
Damn...

Some arab kill more anglos that the IRA.

The Holowho?

>1 Chilean
Shouldn't have travelled to that dangerous shithole

not the holocaust! How could someone think to question the shoah!

America asked for it.
It serves this right.

>2 Jordanians
wtf I don't wanna go to the annual 9/11 celebration party anymore

>survive the gun battles in streets
>survive niggers knocking people from the back as a sport
>get hit by a plane

There are literal FBI documents on catching israelis with bomb materials that day you braindead retard.

1. cock bärs

;__;

Even excluding the Jews completely that doesn't take away from the fact that Hitler killed 8 million people in the holocaust. But like I said you know more than actual historians and experts on the subject

bar mitzvah

>bomb materials

That's completely wrong. They were recording the event, and were arrest for suspicious activity. However, they were released because there was never any evidence that linked them to 9/11

But nice straw-man

I don't expect you to believe me, I just hope you actually think for yourself and not just blindly follow the "experts"

youtube.com/watch?v=WYh6OO61zdk

>16 Flips
WTF I love 9/11 now

Oy vey its like anada shoah

Steel doesn't need to melt into a liquid to fail structurally. Depending on the steel grade something in the realm of 800 Fahrenheit can already be enough to cause the molecular crystal structure to loosen up. That's roughly the temperature applied to general construction steels during heat treatment to reduce internal stress from rolling or bending.

t. structural steel draftsman

>8 million people in the holocaust

yes, yes the nazis killed 8 trillion people. The Treblinka camp was killing 80000 a month according to official sources!

One Egyptian died too you fucker

Hook-nosed historian and experts on the subject you meant to say my dude

Seattle

>GOOD OLD DAYS

Why are germans so efficient?

That's how towers collapse you retard.
This proves absolutely nothing

Most victims were not Jewish

better image

t. negro immigrant
fuck caraboneiri

thats stupid though because most soviet prisoners died from starvation and disease. The holocaust refers to people in gas chambers not just every death the Germans caused

>5 Portuguese.
>1 Spaniard.
were the rest of the spaniards still in their morning siesta? fucking lazy cunts lmao

this

>1 Belarusian.
Sick fucks

Post those sources

The thing is that hitler didn't deliberately kill the Jews. He in fact was his puppet. The goal was to bring destability to the region and establish the state of Israel. Oh yeah, and make people like you in the future to say things like "hurr dur you fucking nazi". You're welcome.

>The holocaust refers to people in gas chambers
Only on Sup Forums you fucking retard
You won't find a single person outside of Sup Forums that believes that all of the victims died from Gas.

It's been vastly documented, researched, and taught (in schools/unis) that the majority died from disease, starvation, and working to death.

>You won't find a single person outside of Sup Forums that believes that all of the victims died from Gas.
thats literally the angle thats pushed in every movie/tv show/documentary that deals with the holocaust

my dad was flying the plane lmao

Lad, you honestly GENUINELY believe that tower fell due to the steel melting? Did that fire on the top floors also melt the steel in the structure below it? You want to tell me the bit of momentum the top of the tower would have gained, IF the steel was melted, was enough to completely crumble the entire structure as if it was a controlled demolition?

The steel didn't have to melt.

>only 15 mexicans
Confirmed for conspiracy

>gas chambers
Lel. You fall for this?
The gas chambers where used to sterilize cloths. Do you think a door like this could hold a person suffocating inside?

I was always curious as to why the entire building crumbled when the lower floors were not affected by the fire
The strength of the steel at those floors should have been normal, and the steel can't have been weakened by anything as its too far away from the fire

>Fahrenheit

I'm going off of memes, I don't take certain arguments seriously

It couldn't have. It fell at free fall speed, as if all the floors gave out at once. Even if you want to argue it was enough momentum to bring down an entire skyscraper, it would not have fallen at that speed.

these poor 305 souls
i pray for their families

If everyone in that building had guns they would've been able to defend themselves. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy.

Totally agree.

Movies rarely show people that are initially killed in Gas or they wouldn't have anyone in the fucking camp. Because the nazis commonly sent people the chambers when they initially were sent to the camp. If they could not be used as slave labor.

TV shows, and documentaries are the same way.

Also if starvation isn't something that is commonly discussed when it comes to holocaust documentaries why does so many talk about how all the people were so skinny you could see their bones?

>ukrainians

nohting of value was lost then

we were in the plane with our fellow brothers

>how all the people were so skinny you could see their bones

It's called Typhoid Fever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoid_fever

This is what happen when you bomb the entire railway of a country that need it to deliver medicine to the concentration camps.

Underrated

That steel remained and was visible once the smoke cleared. It was completely buckled though.

I wanted to make sure the American wouldn't misunderstand me. I always expect other people's stupidity.