>>I have no friends
>>girls laugh at me
>>we need a purge because i'm an overweight loser

No

There's already one going on every night in Chiraq

Doesn't seem to work

fuck off

how the fuck did this shitty movie get a sequel

No, we need Intelligence based Eugenics, the strong bodied can kill, but the strong-minded cannot.

I don't think anyone needs more edgy movies

No.

That said, the very concept of this movie existing creeps me out a bit. It feels like it's brainwashing or predictive programming for something, but I can't determine what.

Sage.

And no. It would accomplish nothing. Anyone who even stepped outside of their house at night would be perforated by hundreds of fudds sticking rifles out of their windows. The only thing the Purge would change would be that white collar crime would fucking explode once a year, and a bunch of stock brokers would make Xbox Huge amounts of money inside-trading on camera during Purgenight.

They aren't that expensive to make and sell lots of tickets. The same is true for most gore movies really. SAW has at least 5 sequels.

Goddamnit when will all the jews just drop dead.

>I enjoy social science fiction horror films

Most of a movie's budget comes from the actors and the star power they bring.
Without actors, multi-million dollar movies could be made (not marketed) for about $100-200k.

Purge 1 didn't have a big budget. The first one had a neat concept that brought in millions because people were interested in it.

Purge 2 (with the help of Halloween horror nights) offered the concept in a bigger world.

Purge 3 is just topically relevant.

>It feels like it's brainwashing or predictive programming for something
No shit moron
>Le we just don't know what's going on

It teaches people not to trust their neighbors

This. Most of Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums would be the first to go in any purge scenario. 300 pound basement dwellers aren't known to run very fast last I checked.

>Yes goyims you shoudln't do anything because YOU are the problem
Thought stopping techniques have lost their effect completely you shill cuck.

>the first movie established that one cannot target high ranking politicians
>the third movie is just that

Then again, I'm a fucking retard for thinking these movies would follow some sense of consistency.

I see you've never been in a NEET thread before. You must be new.

>betas stay home
>alphas go out and kill each other
no

Thought stopping technique number 2. Well attempted cuck.

Any bros wanna team up and start a rape gang?

No, its already been proven a crap theory

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmr36AJm54

>96% stays inside, fueling economy with need for better castle protection.
>1% are actual psychos/hunting buddies going for a fun night on the town.
>1% are the rich who buy people as offerings.
>1% are hired SWAT mercenaries who go out an kill purgers and poor people.
>1% are the homeless who get butchered.

>Remember goys, if you didn't have US in charge, people would want to purge you! Remember the 6 gorillion!

the film was commercially successful, grossing $89,328,627 during its run, far surpassing its $3 million budget.
you tell me

>Post Sage as first comment on a thread that no one likes
>Maybe to encourage the MODS to do something about it
>everyone posts in it anyways

Sage means "do not reply to thread" you numale faggots.

"Rape?" What is "rape"?
I've never heard of anyone doing this while purging before.

Why is this film being shilled so much? They were just shitty horror movies with an edgy social premise.

Don't worry, I've been saging liberally.

Also, you're not supposed to announce sage in the first place, so I'm half scared of getting b& for saying that too.

Because it fits the narrative that liberals want to endorse.

Revaluate your life, because it seems as if every thought you have is a derivative of a meme. You speak in internet meme slang. Go outside and get some fresh air.

They're something just so fun about them.
The feeling of no longer being safe in America.

But there's one other thing that we subconsciously take in when we look at the Purge movies, something we don't even realize.

Purge night is basically a post-apocalyptic scenario that only happens once a year.
This means two things
>1. Any nerd who wants to live out a post-apocalyptic fantasy can do so and still go to work the next morning.
>2. Purge represents a post-apocalyptic genre without any restraints.
Normally, post apocalyptica is all about the scarcity of resources. Purge has the Mad-Max vibe, while still being in a comfortable environment and having practically unlimited resources. In Mad-Max, when somebody dies, its really significant because there are less than a million people in the world. In Purge, someone dying doesn't matter, you can kill as many people as you want and still have a society to go back to the next morning.

Sure the premise of killing all the US customer service workers is stupid.
Sure the preppy college kids killing eachother and hunting homeless people is silly.
But Purge subtly works at our baser instincts and understanding of violence genres.

>wahhh people post in a thread i dont like
holy shit fuck off go get a fucking safespace if it bothers you so much

It's also really successful because it allows people to self-insert and let their violent fantasies become true on the screen.

It doesn't matter if it's a retarded concept, people went to see it and want more. It satisfies them in ways they could otherwise never fulfill.

>World in which nearly all law is suspended
>White people are the bad guys

>>Killing powerless, poor people
>>Not killing rich, out-of-touch elitist in charge

No, purging will only scapegoat the ones who don't have the means to protect themselves.

The Purge has a dumb premise. It ignores the fact that almost everyone has a self preservation instinct, criminals included.

Why go out and murder somebody on the one day of the year that the entire country turns into a level from Manhunt when you could just kill someone who's less likely to fight back on the other 364 days of the year?

And if that kind of mass carnage is something you crave, why not just join a PMC or the FFL and go on all the peacekeeping missions you want in Africa?

Same for petty theft. Why rob and plunder on the one day of the year security will be at its tightest and the person you are robbing is on red alert ready to kill any nigger dumb enough to steal his shit? Why not rob that jewelry store the day before the Purge?

Go fuck yourself viral marketing shill.

These films are fucking garbage.

>meanwhile ghettos will have murders over cubic centimeters of air being used up and fried poultry

Wait, this is the Purge THREE? I figured it was number 2

Laziest movie idea ever
>What if I could do whatever I wanted?
>Except of course anything of significance such as robbing banks, killing politicians, or using weapons that aren't fucking lame.

Have you even seen The Purge?

I know the first one was just rich white young adults going around killing the poor

>Purge: Home invasion movie with a premise

>Purge Anarchy: Purge in LA. Hundreds of people. SWAT squads roaming the street. Rich people hunting the poor

>Purge Election Year: Murder Tourism from Europe for Purge. Senator want's to end the Purge. Politicans send out a SWAT squad to kill her before the election.

Purge
Purge Anarchy
Purge Election Year

I just saw the poster for Election Year a few hours ago

only niggers want the purge to happen

its a very shit idea
Even red districts need law for them to work

Sage stop trying to shill your shitty fucking movie kikewood

No. Neither is viral marketing