Who are some balding actors?

Who are some balding actors?

hes not balding he just has a shitload of pomade in his hair.

A role model of not giving a fuck, I'll probably shave at that point though.

He'd look better without the pubeface, shave off the pubes sideburns and keep the stache and chin

Ben Affleck either has plugs or got a hair transplant, too lazy to look up pics atm

that's definite balding. He's just had a couple of surgeries to try and save it. Still a cool dude though and won't have a problem with being bald.

His transplant did save his image and career, but he is still losing more hair and has to use a shitload of concealer

>shave
ew

His hair is retardedly thin ontop. I think it's more unlikely he's been thinning and stopped it with meds than having so little hair naturally.

Normally yeah thats shave it territory, but keeping what little he has is better for an actor. they can simply add on to what he still has with make up and such

This is probably what he looks like without his hairpiece, but he still has one of the best looking transplants/hairpieces out there. Kind of an ongoing mystery

>plays balding college student in PCU
That was 1994 lol.

Its not though, anybody with that much product in their hair will look thin. He just has thin hair already. This a pic from 2017, not balding

This guy has been wearing a 'hair system' for a long time, it could even go back to the 'dude where's my car' days. Every informal picture of him ue wears some sort of hat, and his twin brother has a terrible hairline

lol dumbass

you never had semi-long hair have you?

every time you get out of the shower or put too much gel in your hair it clumps together like that which makes it look thinner than it is

>only thing you've accomplished in life is being hairy
Lmao and I bet it's not even true, you have probably even less hair than those 'balding men' like tom hardy.

that "beard", jesus his hairs are a mess

His hair looks pretty good in The Young Pope, it just looks like he doesn't care about it in daily life.

isn't his brother a mongoloid?

he has cerebral palsy. Him vs. ashton is probably the best example of life being completely unfair

Dude is melting

This. He's got naturally thin hair which looks even thinner with his gel/pomade. Not balding.

literally the first reply

Where can I find an internet forum full of hateful racist authoritarian boot-lickers who tout supposed principles of masculinity yet love to gossip about fashion, hairlines, and celebrity personal lives?

Good thing he's already wearing a wig for Thor.

Hardy isn't balding btw.

Tom Hardy needs to stop trying to grow a beard. It's absolutely fucking embarrassing.

haha, well said my high test friend.

these children think women care about balding, its all about standing up straight and just not giving a fuck. you kids ever heard of jason statham?

as if it matters? he'll still look god tier

god thats gotta suck. I mean not really cause im sure he gets laid left and right.

But im sure he was hating himself everyday just helplessly watching himself balding.

Im balding too, but i dont have a career that depends on good looks. Then again id still prob trade places with him

me

>widow's peak means balding

Seriously Sup Forums how fucking stupid are you

It's so weird how he doesn't just hop on transplants like a shit ton of other famous people. Dude can definitely afford it...

>oblivion_character_creator.jpg

not everybody is insecure. he still lands roles. it really doesnt matter if youre as handsome as he is anyway

I remember all these affleck rumors when i was younger... I think he just got a really good transplant when he was younger. I think if still got a good amount of hair and get a transplant it looks great.

>The Hollywood rumor of the moment is that J. Lo's main man, who just turned 30, is sporting more than just his own mane. A toupee, in fact.

>Colin Farrell, the hotter-than-heck Irish actor who just spent three months on the Daredevil set as the villainous Bullseye opposite Affleck's title comic-book hero, has yet to hear any idol rug chatter.

When asked about the story at the Toronto International Film Festival this week while promoting his thriller Phone Booth, due Nov. 15, Farrell expressed surprise. "There's really a rumor going round that he wears a toupee? Guess what? I'm supposed to be Batman (in the long-in-development Batman vs. Superman). Don't believe anything."
>Jeanette Walls of MSNBC online first reported the follicle-impaired speculation late last month, causing an Affleck rep to chortle when asked for confirmation: "That's really funny." A British tabloid went a step further, purporting that the hairpiece was revealed after a partying Affleck was involved in a mock fight with Vince Vaughn and his faux fur went flying in public.

You realize you can have a window's peak AND a receding hairline, right? That's a receding hairline. I have the same hairline, actually.

Dude just has a widow's peak hairline, and one that is SUPER V-shape and not just a tiny point

I have a friend like that: he is just a normal, unassuming guy but his twin brother is as disabled as can be and needs 24/7 care. It really fascinated me that two people with the same DNA could be so wildly different.

>rumors about someone's hair
>talking about this as though it's something important or noteworthy or even remotely interesting

Celebrity worshipers are disturbingly reminiscent of Iidiocracy

That's a perfectly straight hairline for a man in his thirties stop talking about it.

I will bet you that his hairline hasn't changed in ten years

prob cause itd be too obvious now and people would know. itd be better to do it on the downlow. people would notice if he came out with hair like fuckin jared leto the next day.

Honestly i wouldnt know which actors have hairtransplants besides maybe christian slater. if his hair was like this in the early 90s then hed be bald as fuck by now

He's been badly thinning though. Whatever he had done in the early 2000s was pure magic but 10 years later and you can see how it's not really working all that well in Interstellar where he has super thin hair, especially considering he probably had MULTIPLE HTs.

Here's a younger picture of him. Still has the widow's peak, but his overall hairline is certainly more square.

say what you want about slater's hair but he had a really cute boyish face :3

Dat hair on Brad.

you just KNOW

That's why I'm personally apprehensive about getting a hair transplant. Let's say you do it and you lay down some extra follicles at the corners of your hairline and the crown of your head. Well guess what? That doesn't stop the rest of your hair from continuing to thin and fall out. You then have to keep getting further and further transplants or else you'll end up with some bizarre look, like having thick hair at your corners of your hairline and apex, but the rest of it continuing to bald like normal. It'd just be bizarre.

anything is better than balding

do what you must

he had to bee dying on the inside standing next to these guys.

he was still a big deal during this time, but you know this had to be his biggest insecurity. Also sucks if your career is based on good looks and not your acting chops and you start to bald. not everyone can pull it off like diesel and stathom and hardy

I don't think you understood me.

Let's say you get a transplant when your hair is starting to recede at the temples. But that doesn't stop further balding. The new hair you transplanted will be resistant, but the regular hair will not be. So as you continue balding, you'll end up having an unnatural balding pattern that will look stranger than if you just let it bald.

The projection in this post is fucking palpable. You badly need psychiatric treatment.

I want to wife his sister.

Not necessarily. Not everyone balds to the same degree. There are some guys that have the same hairline as when they were 16, and others that end up going full-on Patrick Stewart. But there's plenty of other variation between those extremes. Some guys start receding and then stop or significantly slow down.

Or they could be using finasteride and minoxidil to keep it from getting any worse.

This, really.

I mean, balding sucks period. But there really aren't that many things to do. Minox is little more than a bandaid. propecia can make your not work properly and even if it doesnt fuck up your dick, you are still fucking with hormones and it only works as long as you take it. I mean... you really wanna take that shit for a long period of time? That has to fuck you up somehow. You're fucking with nature.

Then there are the hair transplants. Of course, initial research will make you run to the next hair surgeon but if you really listen to some experts and investigate more, you will start to be cautious. Hair transplants like the ones you see in hollywood are unaffordable for the normal people, especially cause these surgeons dont advertise. they dont have to, their work is magic.
But even then, you have to get multiple surgeries. That's just a given. And you'll need to get them a few years apart to really maintain something. There's this guy on Youtube who had 5 and still has a bald spot in his mid 40s.

It's a losing fight. It's best to use Toppik or other concealers. It's affordable and will get you to your 30s probably where it's okay to be balding.

Balding around 20 sucks. There's just no other way to put it. It's cruel but it focuses you to work on other stuff which can make you a better and more attractive person.

But really, let nature take its course, get a hairstyle that works for you and use some concealers. They're really great right now and easy to use. When it's time, just shave it off. No one will look at you weird for being bald at 40.

>spending thousands upon thousands of dollars desperately trying to course correct your hair as its falling out
Unless you have an egg head, literally no one gives a shit about you being bald familia. Mainly because very few people actually care about the appearance of someone they don't plan on fucking.

Better yet, you should probably just off yourself if you're as insecure as a teenager.

perfectly normal for a man of his. Actually great hair and good-looking. Having a better hairline than this at the end of 30s is actually more unnormal than normal.

How do you think you get a Widow's peak, you dumb fucks?

His hair is the same shape as Cavill's.

I have had a widow's peak literally since elementary school

they're actors. actors are vain as fuck, its the biggest industry with plastic surgery and and people freaking out about aging cause theyll get booted once they get old or old looking.

I saw an article about kevin costner wanting a receding hairline for the hidden curves movie, but the studio said no cause it would make him look old.

Not projection, just a fact that someone in that profession where your looks are a factor on your job and popularity, youd probably be freaking out if you started to lose hair and look less handsome to hollywood standards.

actresses worry about weight, tits, and age

actors have to worry about hair, height, aaand idk what else, maybe weight i guess

Guess what, you're balding.

That must be some slow fucking balding then, given that it hasn't changed ever

hes too awesome regardless. he could pull off an afro if he wanted to

I agree. But that doesn't take away the fact that he is ''balding'' (Like the majority of men of his age of course)

If I get to have that kind of hairline natural when I'm over 40 I would be pretty happy.

>get you to your 30s probably where it's okay to be balding

Not if you still want to get laid.

Uh-huh. How old are you?

Not him, but I agree. Money not being a factor, I'd get it done after it has all completely fallen out. I may not have enough donor hairs available to fill out to look full, but it would be enough to keep it buzzed and look like you do still have hair

Agreed. Another issue is that people start looking at actors to base their own standards on, and it just causes unrealistic standards. If you were to judge based on hollywood, you'd think that 90% of men keep a thick rug of hair on their heads well into their 80s. Meanwhile, most guys start having some bit of balding before they turn 30. But people that start balding think they're freaks because they're used to all the movie stars having full heads of hair.

What are you doing on Sup Forums, dad?

You make it then, the survivor hair must be genetically good.

damn your ass is old, what are you doing on the internet, looking for dat delicious cunny?

>>Colin Farrell, the hotter-than-heck Irish actor who just spent three months on the Daredevil set as the villainous Bullseye opposite Affleck's title comic-book hero, has yet to hear any idol rug chatter.

When asked about the story at the Toronto International Film Festival this week while promoting his thriller Phone Booth, due Nov. 15, Farrell expressed surprise. "There's really a rumor going round that he wears a toupee? Guess what? I'm supposed to be Batman (in the long-in-development Batman vs. Superman). Don't believe anything."

What did Colin mean by this?

Like Gavis Rossdale. It's hard to see any real change in his hairline since the mid 90's

holy shit colin farrel is going to be batman!

Not everybody it's a teen here kiddo, I'm 34. After checking your mails and social media there isn't much to do.

I'm 23 and I'd happily trade my hairline with most actors in this thread.
Appreciate your hair while you got it, you might be lucky and be one of those people with the hairline of a 17 year old till the day you die, or it might just hit you like a brick one day.

I guess that's what happens when you're a 34-year-old virgin.

I also have thin hair like that. I lost a lot around ages 18-22 and it just remained thin afterwards rather than fully balding. No meds or anything.

But if you're good looking good looking it really doesn't matter if you're going bald.

i hope you're actually not being proud for being so long here

He could make a good Morrissey

I'm married with children actually. But don't feel anxious, someday you'll meet a girl too.

What pride? I have been coming here since 2013.

Just not true. After 30, a lot of other shit just becomes MUCH more important.
By 35, it's often a shitshow. Kids, marriage, divorce, houses, etc.
If you got a job, have a decent weight, aren't ugly, you are going to get a lot of bang for your buck, even if you're balding.
"getting laid" is also a lot easier in your 30s. People are often trying to change things in their lives, be more open, etc. It's just way more relaxed. And women will be much more relaxed about your hair as well if you're not fugly and fat because their tits will also start to sag and their thighs often aren't getting thinner as well. So there you go, if you're 30 and still have a full head of hair, you're fine.

>have a wife and kids
>start visiting Sup Forums when it became a cancerous cesspool

Not really important if you're fit and and have game.

ITT teenagers discussing about balding.

great board.

pretty impressive

>"getting laid" is also a lot easier in your 30s

Not true.

>tfw 20 years old
>already going bald like Tom Hardy

I was surprised to learn sinatra wore toupees.

Felt kinda good to learn that since he was apparently a big asshole to his fans

It's gonna be funny when they start to get anxiety and contemplate killing themselves when they get the least bit thin, because that's exactly what happens.

>tfw not balding at 29 but have had a shit hairline my whole life regardless

damn he has one weird looking face. his body is hot though.

Yeah, 90% of the posting it's utter shit, but you can find something occasionally. It's a shame that this is turning into a tumblr negative, opposing views with the same kind of reasoning.

>tfw thin hair ever since I've been born
I once saw a girl with thin hair and she looked like complete shit. Feelsbadman

i agree. go hug your kids or something, leave this god forsaken place