FUCKING LOL

nuke banter is for begginers because it is basically all funny
attempt to be innovative next time
sage

>be american
>get plane attack
>didn't take the hint
>get plane attack again

Apparently they were actually arguing about whether or not to surrender when the second nuke dropped. That, plus the Russians smashing their army in Manchuria, convinced them to throw in the towel.

>be american
>entire world hates you
>"AMERICA NUMBER ONE YEEEAAAH"
>entire world hates you even more
how does it feel to be the dick of the group?

Feels good considering there isn't shit anyone can do about it.

feels good to be the best

The Russian role in the Japanese surrender is overplayed. The Soviets had literally no way to reach the home islands whatsoever. At most they could have begun pushing into Korea.

>entire world hates you
only dumb losers hate murica

>The Soviets had literally no way to reach the home islands whatsoever.
They could have theoretically reached Hokkaido, although it would have been absurdly bloody and difficult for them.

not so fast paper tiger kun

>be american
>entire world hates you
Does it really though?

wish he would attack us so we could demolish his "country"

only shitty countries love america though...

>be american pilot
>nuke bug-eating gooks
>go back home to party
>get shot

USSR was the last chance for a white peace. Almost same as nazis tried to deal with western Allies. And Hokkaido landing was almost a thing, twicelly cancelled in last moments, nips had very little garrison here, comparing to their biggest island, same category to Kurils.

>Never recognized officially any of its war crimes
>If you are not with us you are against us
>shitty schools who brainwashes kids about US's history while countries like germany do everything to make people remember what they have done so they can finally be at peace with their own history.
>your goal in life is making money and having a big house, don't try to help the poor they deserve to be poor they didn't TRY enough fucking losers.
>God loves america, god bless america, fuck illegal mexican people tho
Your country's morals are so fucked up I just won't live in this country even if I was paid to, there is just no respect for human life out there.

>be r*sski
>communist is number one!
>economy decline
>literally collapsed

>If you are not with us you are against us
Are you really taking one quote from one of our least popular presidents and applying it to the entire country?

>shitty schools who brainwashes kids about US's history while countries like germany do everything to make people remember what they have done so they can finally be at peace with their own history.
The US educational system places a huge emphasis on slavery, the slaughter of Native Americans, and Jim Crow.

>your goal in life is making money and having a big house, don't try to help the poor they deserve to be poor they didn't TRY enough fucking losers.
We give more to charity than any other country in the world.

>God loves america, god bless america, fuck illegal mexican people tho
Why should we let them come here illegally and take advantage of our public services? Mexico certainly doesn't extent the same courtesy to Guatemalans. The US takes in more legal immigrants than any other country in the world. Sorry if we don't feel like accommodating people who come here illegally on top of that.

It's mainly people in dictatorships, Muslim countries and Gre*ks that hate us.

An oil embargo is an act of war

>mexican issue
my issue with this problem is that your country somehow tolerates illegals for cleaning toilets and being cashiers at wallmart but still want them out. But without illegal mexicans, nobody would clean toilets or be a cashier at wallmart. I understand why you want a wall, seems fair but I don't understand why your gvt refuses to give american nationality to people who have been living here for 10 years+ and contributed to this country
>schools
fair point, I just wished the'd talk more about japanese camps in the US in WW2, Irak war, Mc Carthysm and massacres in vietnam. But yeah you're right the education system made progress, slowly but surely.
>we give more to charity than any other country
that's great but it just equalizes with the destruction of villages in the middle east and exploitation of chinese workers for big american corporations.
>do you think american people are all in the same mindset than W. Bush?
Maybe less than in 2003, but I do think war on terror and the axis of evil is still present in people's mind, now it's isis instead of Al-Qaïda

Still sorry senpai but your moral values are so different from our european values and way of life, I just could'nt live here. Didn't want to say your country is shit but your government seems to have the wrong priorities like fred healthcare for everybody for instance.

success breeds jealousy. not even memeing. of course most countries hate USA but if they were the top dog they would do the same shit they blame on USA.

>Never recognized officially any of its war crimes
Has France ever? The French did some fucked up shit in Vietnam and Algeria.

>mexican issue
>my issue with this problem is that your country somehow tolerates illegals for cleaning toilets and being cashiers at wallmart but still want them out.
They aren't tolerated by the people who want them out. Also, they cant and don't work at Walmart.
>But without illegal mexicans, nobody would clean toilets or be a cashier at wallmart.
The same people who clean toilets at places that don't hire illegals. My friends in H.S. did housekeeping for hotels, land scaping, dishwashing, picked fruit, etc. The illegals are hired because they are cheaper and will be paid under the table (i.e. no taxes).

idk about vietnam, I thinks it's a no. Nonetheless, our president in 1995 publicly announced that France was responsible in the deportation of jewish people during the 1944 and that french policemans and officials helped during the process. François Hollande in 2012 also said during an official speech in front of the algerian parliment that he recognized the massacres as well as the tortures perpetuated by the french army during the algerian events of the 60's. Idk about the vietnamese massacred tho pls tell me more. Oh also we supplied machetes in Rwanda to let people kill each other in the 90's, but trials were made in 2016 to judge the organizers

phew

money.cnn.com/2005/03/18/news/fortune500/wal_mart_settlement/
And still these people should have the right to us citizenship if the live here for 10+ years. Except for drug dealers and mexican cartel, fuck those guys

>japanese camps
They try to make them seem worse that they were
Comparing them to the holocaust or the nanking stuff is retarded.

>iraq war
Not even history yet
But it does talk about Gulf War

>McCarthysm
Talks a ton about that.

>Massacres in Vietnam
Majority of those are communist revisionism.
Most massacres were carried by the NVA or Vietcong

>last updated
kek I love Trump tho.

What the fuck are you even trying to say... In this poll, all the successful nations get positive opinions and only first world country get negative one is USA.

I like America(ns) tbqh but sometimes they don't seem to actually want to be liked.

>japanese camps
never compared them to massacres but still, people were deported, lost their job, house, ,were treated like sub-humans, lots of illness in the camps etc...Only because they were from japan even tho they were american citizens

>iraq war, mccarthysm
ok fair point

>massacres in vietnam
yeah ok but the ones made by the US were never officially recognized. Also,
>hiroshima and nagazaki bombings
Even with the best proofs and historical analysis etc, you can't change the fact that killing 200k people and rotting their soil for 70 years is WRONG.

successful =/= 1st
people don't envy silver medals.

>communist is number one!
We was a number two actually. And only for five or ten years. in 80 USSR was already dead.

t.Mohammad

>seems fair but I don't understand why your gvt refuses to give american nationality to people who have been living here for 10 years+ and contributed to this country

Oh just fuck off. Are you serious? If 40 million Algerians moved to your country, right now, only spoke Arabic, would you want them to stay?

well on fact in 1962 2 million algerians arrived in Marseilles in a week, we all accepted them, gave them the french nationality and put the children in schools. The parents helped building dams and huge building complexes just like the irish in the early 1900 in New York. Now there's a lot of algerian heritage french people and we ful'y accept thel because they are french just like the rest of us.

>positive gained +6 meanwhile negative gained -4
gotta stop increasing weebs

lol @ jealousy

If any other country was in America's position the world would be worse off, and that's a fact.