Find a flaw

Find a flaw

I submit that you can not

Allison, who is best girl btw, was prettier pre-makeover.

Other than that, it's flawless and top-tier in terms of /comfy/, though it would have been nice if Brian had gotten some pussy too at the end too.

bump

Came here to post this.

It delivers a message that looking like a porcelain doll is preferable to having an individual look, that sexual harassment and bullying is the way to win a girl's heart, and that being a "good guy" nerd will not reward you.

Admittedly, those are all terribly true, but that doesn't mean you should encourage those messages.

It sucks shit. Only americans like this.

>Breakfast Club was the original Rei vs Asuka debates

Allison is clearly the superior choice. Molly was pretty hideous as a "sex symbol"

High school films from the 80s were really about their nostalgic perception of teenage-hood from an adult point of view, rather than the actual lives of teenagers. I think this film had the unfortunate consequence of creating stock characters used by future high school films.

Question for american highschoolers of the 80s. Was staying overnight an actual punishment? How is that legal?

they are high school kids

nobody is as witty as john bender at that age

judd nelson was 26 years old when this was filmed and he looks every bit his age

who stayed overnight?

the film takes place on a weekend DURING THE DAY

Principal doesnt raep the hood in the backroom. DROPPED.

brian should have brought a real gun instead of a flaregun. what was he going to do with a flaregun? how does that demonstrate how shitty he feels? makes no sense

>nobody is as witty as john bender at that age

1. He wasn't witty at all
2. Many kids are much wittier

It's too white. Where are all the black teenagers?

The subplot with the Principal and Carl is a little rushed. Like one second, the Principal is sneaking through files, then it jumps to them having a beer having this deep conversation about what their lives mean or whatever. Just seems like something was cut out there.

Also, the principal was really bad at his job.

the girl eating paper was weird

naw he is way too quick with the quips

almost as if it was written by a hollywood screenwriter

Nah, that would've been unrealistic. The couples didn't stay together anyway, it was just for one day, one day in which they could all be friends no matter how people would look upon them, and then it ended.

bump

WRONG

BUMP

/comfy/
one of my favorites

there are no action scenes in it

There's a brief fight scene between Andrew and Bender.

>opening and closing all kinds of jars
I often reference
>Smoke up Johnny!
Hughes movies from around then are all super comfy.

so fucking bad. DUDE I'M A WISE JANITOR LMAO. was this written by a Sup Forums mod?

Own it on vhs, dvd, bluray, and have the poster on my wall.

Comfy movie

>blacks actually showing up to saturday detention

The Dance scene makes up for it

>suicidal virgin Brian still ends up alone at the end

clearly /ourguy/

Literally Millennials: The Post

>breakfast club

Yanno, cos they came in in the morning.

>spotted the underage b&

Young people aren't funny, LtCorbis. Go fuck a cactus.